SORT BY Relevancy
Hear perspective on what is going on inside the minds of children and families suffering through common core. Isn't it time we got rid of it? Why has it now come to where parents are not welcome to help in schools and books are no longer sent home. What is there to hide? Why is it that the best helper for the child--his/her parents are now being made to feel very inadequate and unable to see their children through school?
... Education Secretary Arne Duncan called Hurricane Katrina "the best thing that happened to the education system in New Orleans" because it forced the community to take steps to improve low-performing public schools, according to excerpts from a television interview made public Friday.
Yes, he did say it. As reported in The Washington Post, Duncan's interview on "Washington Watch With Roland Martin" was scheduled to air Sunday on TV One.
I guess we need Hurricane Katrina's in every state of the union as far as this color aroused bigot is concerned.
The excerpts quoted an exchange between Duncan and Martin about the effect of the 2005 hurricane on the city's schools.
Martin was quoted as saying: "What's amazing is New Orleans was devastated because of Hurricane Katrina, but because everything was wiped out, in essence, you are building from ground zero to change the dynamics of education in that city."
Duncan was quoted as replying: "It's a fascinating one. I spent a lot of time in New Orleans, and this is a tough thing to say, but let me be really honest. I think the best thing that happened to the education system in New Orleans was Hurricane Katrina. That education system was a disaster, and it took Hurricane Katrina to wake up the community to say that 'we have to do better.' And the progress that they've made in four years since the hurricane is unbelievable. They have a chance to create a phenomenal school district. Long way to go, but that -- that city was not serious about its education. Those children were being desperately underserved prior, and the amount of progress and the amount of reform we've seen in a short amount of time has been absolutely amazing." Let's talk about Barack Obama's Education plans tonight on the slugfest. "If you can handle the truth."
Hear interview with Linda Murphy on what else is going on in the fight against Common Core. The plottings to re-authorize ESEA can be very dangerous--please hear Linda Murphy's warnings and share with your legislators across the country. It will make a difference for us all. The fight against Common Core must be fought on all sides--in Congress and in states. There is an attack to change America and unfortunately many must be awakened. Come join us.
The egregious levels of violence faced by schoolchildren and teenagers, in the not too far future, will be referred to as “glory days”. The bill to end USA school beatings* is merely the 14th amendment of the US Constitution, the “Law of the Land.”
A rather small window remains open for having this form of leadership go away.
Father, Mother, Non-parent, you can continue to be “silent”. Or, you can continue to say things like, “Good job!” “Keep up the good work,” “You’re doing it!” without any offer of support, but count yourself as a supporter of corrupt leaders who sanction criminal behavior targeted at our young. Know that your “silence” and lack of “verifiably” effective responsible participation, protects the criminals and their crimes that are developing widely, rampantly and nationally,
Or you can ask that rare question, “How can I help?”
Join AZ Op!, Jordan Riak, Blake Hutchison and Faruq Robinson today on America Speaks Blog Talk Radio on the US social-ill of public, private and charter school beatings of American sons and daughters, the future of this great nation to learn more and how to help:
Today's show: www.blogtalkradio.com/paula-flowe/2015/02/10/jordan-riak-blake-hutchison-faruq-robinson-on-usa-school-beatings.
*”Ending Corporal Punishment in Schools Act”: www.nospank.net/bancpusa.pdf
AZ Op! SafeChildEnvironmentS@gmail.com www.TheHittingStopsHere.com
The Simmie Braxton show. Call in 347-205-9366. Are you ready?
Vendetta Pro Radio 2K15 returns with another edition! Hosts Joseph Duncan and Billy Blade are joined by their special guest: former WWE NXT Superstar Austin Draven (formerly known as Judas Devlin).
This is a show where we will have to mention that the thoughts and opinions expressed by our guest are solely his own, and do not necessarily reflect those of Vendetta Pro Wrestling, it's sponsors or affiliates. In other words, it's gonna be a good one!
Join us for this special edition of Vendetta Pro Radio 2K15!
Thursday Night, 8pm Pacific
Call in live at (646) 929-2066
Dawn Duncan founded Sugarfox records which works with bands in terms of artist development, management, publicity, promotion and business education. She is an expert in taking aspiring artists to the next level by putting them with possible investors. The record industry has changed dramatically and Dawn has kept up on the developing trends to give her clients a heads up. Sugarfox records has a track record of success you will want to hear about.
Website is sugarfoxrecords.com
Vendetta Pro Radio 2K15 returns with a special Thursday night edition! Hosts Joseph Duncan and Billy Blade are joined by their special guest: producer, talent agent, author and former owner of the legendary Ultimate Pro Wrestling, Rick Bassman!
Bassman is known as the man who has started more people in Professional Wrestling than any other, from the likes of Sting and The Ultimate Warrior all the way to the likes of Chris Masters and John Cena!
Join us for this special edition of Vendetta Pro Radio 2K15!
Greater than less than or equal....who's NBA career was better? Charles Barkley or Karl Malone, Kobe Bryant or Michael Jordan, Tony Parker or Isaiah Thomas, Larry Bird or Tim Duncan.... Join @jaihov @lock_tha_great and the producer of the show @howeezy26 discuss the hottest sports news of the past week and analyze who's NBA career was better or whether they were equal. #fsp #fullsportpress #podcast #sportstalk #entertainment #nba
Physically Fit - Physically we need to nurture our bodies so that it may grow and be strong. We do not build a house on sand because it is not stable. Our bodies are God’s Temple (God’s House) so to show respect to God and ourselves we need to treat it as such.
How do we get physically fit in the day and time when as a society we have placed more value on value meals, instead of “physically” getting off the sofa/couch to turn the channel, even riding the elevator up two floors then walking? Simple changes in our daily routine can help get us in better physical shape if you can not afford a gym membership. Here are a few examples that I have found to be very helpful for me over the years.
1. If you work in an office, you can walk around your office while you are conducting business whether on the phone or trying to think of the next idea for the work you do.
2. Cut back on the value meals by taking the best value meal from your home. Cook a healthy meal the night before and use the left over for your lunch. Not only will you save money but you will start to eat healthier.
3. If you work on any floor above the first floor try walking up a flight of stairs daily. Each day increase the amount of time you walk the stairs or how many flights you walk up.
4. Try doing sit-ups (about 5-10) during the day while at work and do 10-20 in the morning and in the night before bed.
Those are a few ideas that I have done over the years to get in some form of exercise. In the beginning it will be hard to commit to doing this daily but remember it takes twenty-one days to form a good habit and only seven days to break it.
LIVE@ General Description
Sometimes the Underground Church surfaces in physical ways the internet can only record and broadcast…but this can also be our best stuff! Unforeseen crises or inclement weather can disrupt our real life speaking schedules today and create opportunities for us to go live in this format. Let this be an inspiration for your Christian life - you are "going live" somewhere every day!
Live@ "Seed of the Supernatural"
This live episode of the Underground Church comes from Freedom Outreach Church in Colorado. Rocky focuses on the power of God's word in preparing believers to thrive in challenging times! Joining Rocky from home base is Chris Duncan, a pastor at Connections Church in Newtown, CT. You will gain valuable insights into the genuine source of supernatural Christian growth while receiving an anointing that will break bondages in lives & churches. Plug into your call!
Join Host Live Chats
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (59 chatters)
- John Baptist (56 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (20 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (15 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Yash Radio with Lovely Ro (15 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (13 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (12 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (11 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- Reptile Authority Radio (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (4 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (4 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (4 chatters)
- Angel Amy (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- Triangle Variety Radio (3 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- Inspectah Ant (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Anonymous North Texas (2 chatters)
- DEMALIVE (1 chatters)
- Chillz33 (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- DraftSmashers Radio (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- SavingSouls (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Supernatural Girlz Radio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (0 chatters)