SORT BY Relevancy
In the Zone is back LIVE as hosts Matt Couch and Josh Flippo break down Arkansas 48-13 Victory over UTEP. Arkansas with a stunning performance from it's Defense and Senior Quarterback Brandon Allen dominated the Miners. Brandon Allen threw for 308 yards and 4 Touchdowns as #18 Arkansas dominated their opener.
We'll break down Arkansas vs UTEP, as well as College Football action, and of course everything happening in the SEC! Go Hogs! #BeUnCommon #NeverYield #WPS #Arkansas #Razorbacks #1-0.
Check out our website at www.facebook.com/inthezoneshow and coming soon (www.inthezoneshow.com)
Drew Pritt will join us to discuss Arkansas politics
Ladies and gentlemen....the question right is....WTF S ARKANSAS ON??!!! Join the crew as deeply discuss the unfair Arkansas government trying to further discriminate against the LGBT Community!!! This one hits home for one of the host LDX because it is his home state.
Enjoy the show and Welcome Inside of The Madhouse Radio Network....where we don't care about your sexual preference!!!!
In today's episode Jeremy will be discussing the RFRA laws passed by Arkansas and Indiana, as well as the outrage they have caused. Are these laws motivated by hate? Do they endorse hate? How will they be applied? These questions and more will be addressed in "The Truth About Religious Freedom."
We also will have an update on the SOGI bill in Springfield, MO. The election for repeal will be Tuesday, April 7. Please keep this situation in your prayers.
Mloog Pov Lis thiab Victor kev sib tham txog Hmoob Arkansas lub tsiab 30 - 10-31-2015
The college football betting podcast of WinningEdge.com will provide you the information needed to bet effectively on UCLA-Arizona and Arizona State-USC, a key Pac-12 South doubleheader with both games on national TV on Saturday night. Also on Saturday night is Texas A&M and Arkansas, an important game in the SEC West. Whether you wager or simply watch, this podcast will make your college football Saturday evening more enjoyable.
Arkansas gubernatorial debate between Democrat Mike Ross and Republican Asa Hutchinson. A picked out a few moments that stood out.
1. Both candidates want a more educated workforce. Each candidate hit on the need to make sure companies will have the talent pool they need if they come to Arkansas. While they have some differences in terms of how to create that workforce, both stressed the importance of creating an attractive group of candidates to lure and keep business.
2. Each candidate feels the other's tax plan isn't financially feasible. Hutchinson has a plan to give $100 million worth of immediate tax relief to 45-percent of Arkansans. Ross doesn't think the money is there. Ross wants to give $565 million worth of tax cuts over time. Hutchinson says that won't be possible.
3.Would the Real Asa Hutchinson Please Stand Up? Ross painted a picture of two different Asa Hutchinsons. Ross pinpointed issues where he feels Hutchinson has changed his tune and said it's unclear which Asa Hutchinson we'd get as governor. KARK News
Mloog Pov Lis Kev sib tham txog Hmoob lub tsiab 30, nyob rau Arkansas rau 10-31-to- 11-1-2015
Join Host Live Chats
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (14 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (4 chatters)
- UCC Show (3 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Sports Talk 920 (1 chatters)
- TAPN (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Anticrisis73 (1 chatters)
- Smooth Drama (0 chatters)