SORT BY Relevancy
The Travel Brigade Radio Show takes you to Chicago, a metropolis with so many different things to do you’ll always find something everyone in your family will enjoy. Whether it’s parents, kids or that most difficult of travel groups to please - teens - the entire group will love the Windy City. In the second part of a two part episode, we have interviews with Shedd Aquarium, the Art Institute of Chicago and the Museum of Contemporary Art. Follow us on Twitter @TravelBrigade. Listen to Part 1 here.
The Travel Brigade Radio Show takes you to Chicago, a metropolis with so many different things to do you’ll always find something everyone in your family will enjoy. Whether it’s parents, kids or that most difficult of travel groups to please - teens - the entire group will love the Windy City. In this first part of a two part episode, will have interviews focusing on Sky Deck at Willis Tower and the Chicago Architecture River Cruise. We’ll also have an interview with one of the waitress/performers at the famous Ed Debevic’s restaurant. This is part 1 of a 2-part episode. Part 2 will feature interviews with the Art Institute of Chicago, the Museum of Contemporary Art and Shedd Aquarium. Follow us on Twitter @TravelBrigade. Enjoy the trip! Listen to Part 2 here.
This week's episode of Travel Today with Peter Greenberg comes from The One&Only Palmilla in Los Cabos, Mexico. After being hit by Hurricane Odile in September 2014, Los Cabos was badly damaged. Like many other properties, the One&Only Palmilla suffered major wounds and had to close for a massive recovery and rebuilding effort. But now it’s back, and some would say, better than ever.
The resort’s staff pulled together as a community in one of the stronger examples of a public/private partnership. Arnie Weissmann, Editor-in-Chief of Travel Weekly, talks about disaster tourism and why now is the time to go to Los Cabos. Then the President of the Los Cabos Humane Society, Aida Trujillo, talks about animal displacement after the storm and how visitors can help…including international pet adoption! (Hint—you get to fly your new pet home…for free!). All of this and more on this week's Travel Today with Peter Greenberg comes from The One&Only Palmilla.
This week's Travel Today with Peter Greenberg comes to you from the InterContinental Hong Kong. Peter's been going there since 1980, when the hotel first opened as the Regent. Later it became the Four Seasons, and it is now one of the crown jewels of the InterContinental chain. The hotel even has a Michelin star restaurant.
Joining him is Senior Editor for Time Hong Kong Liam Fitzpatrick, who is speaking about the pro-democracy Umbrella Movement and how it has changed the dynamic of one of the most vibrant cities in Asia. And The InterContinental’s Director of Engineering, Harvey Wong, talks about the hotel’s environmental initiatives, including beekeeping (and homemade honey) on the roof. All that and more on this episode of Travel Today with Peter Greenberg.
This week Travel Today with Peter Greenberg comes to you from the World Travel and Tourism Council Global Summit in Madrid, Spain. The 15th annual WTTC Global Summit once again unites travel and tourism leaders from around the world, bringing together top representatives from the public and private sectors.
Joining at the annual conference is Roger Dow, CEO of the US Travel Association. He’ll be discussing the Open Skies Agreement and how rising tides will lift all ships when it comes to growth in the airline industry. Then Geoffrey Kent, CEO of Abercrombie & Kent, gives us insight into his brand of luxury experiences, and Mark Dunkerly, CEO of Hawaiian Airlines, talks about why leisure travel is on track for fast growth in 2016. There’s all of this and more from the WTTC Global Summit in Madrid, Spain.
Travel can be exhausting and put a strain on your immunity system. Herbalist Cynthia Johnston chats with Big Blend Radio hosts Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith about herbal allies that help you stay healthy and nourished during travel. Cynthia is an herbalist and founder of MoonMaid Botanicals, a small herb company that is dedicated to providing high quality herbal products that are free of chemical preservatives, propylparabens or synthetics of any kind. Watch for Cynthia's article on Herbs forTravel in the June issue of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Day 1 of Big Blend Radio’s 2-day Travel Radio Expo! This show airs live from Yerington Inn, in western Nevada.
On This Episode:
- Adam Roberts, CEO of Born Free USA discusses the benefits of Eco-Tourism
- Glynn Burrows of Norfolk Tours shares a Day 10 Trip Itinerary Through Norfolk, England
- Rick & Wendy Walleigh discuss their travel memoir ‘From Silicon Valley to Swaziland: How One Couple Found Purpose and Adventure in an Encore Career’
- Travel writer Eva Eldridge discusses her recent visit to Honolulu, Hawaii.
The second part of our prehistoric marine reptile series, we will cover the classic dolphin-like ichthyosaurs! Then we will cover exciting paleonews dealing with Neanderthals, dinosaurs eggs, and chickens acquiring dinosaurian snouts. In our pop culture segement we will see more about Jurassic World and Mesozocia plus an excellent book recommendation from Greg. Also, Titanoboa will make a appearance as our Paleo-Fauna of the Week. Lastly, the most daring Prehistoric Match Up yet, Canis dirus (AKA Dire Wolf) Vs. Deinonychus antirrhopus. Pack Vs. Pack; Mammals Vs. Dinosaurs!
UPDATE: This evening's boardcast will be done with our new co-host, Scott Mardis!
Nick Fox incarnated onto this planet 23 years ago, with the main purpose of helping people, no matter who they are, or where they come from. Growing up in Sydney Australia, his research and discovery into all things spiritual, has lead him down a path of knowledge and understanding, giving him a remarkable awareness and trust in his play as a guide and teacher. Let’s just say he’s dived down the rabbit hole many times, giving him a wide-ranging and in depth understanding of this world and the many others out there.
Nick does not consider himself a master or someone to look up too, just another human being, playing, exploring and discovering on this planet. He sees all life as perfect and equal, and he always reminds everyone he connects with that life is about having fun!
Through his writing, readings, crystal products, videos and his soon to be airing radio show, he spreads love, joy, and bliss with all, reminding everyone of the importance of being playful.
Contact him through facebook at facebook.com/nickfoxmedium
In this episode, we will begin our 10 episode series on prehistoric marine reptiles. We will be covering the earliest group of marine reptiles the mesosaurs! Plus new and exciting finds make up our paleo-news segment, more news on Jurassic World and Mesozoica, introducing the short faced bear as the PFW, and a new Prehistoric Match Up between last week's PFW, the crocodile Quinkana against the largest land living lizard Megalania. X
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for the last day of Big Blend Radio’s 2-day Travel Radio Expo! This show airs live from Yerington Inn, in western Nevada.
On This Episode:
- Travel writer Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’ discusses her recent trip to France
- Leah Launey of Three Rivers Bed & Breakfast and Ranger Brady Wendt of Lake Kaweah will discuss Summer Fun in Three Rivers, California
- Becky Frost, senior manager of consumer education at Experian Consumer Services will discuss Identity Theft and Travel Safety
- Todd Montgomery – Travel writer and photographer for Life-Uncorked.com, will discuss media trips and events organized by the International Food Wine & Travel Writers Association.
- John Garder, Director, Budget and Appropriations for National Parks Conservation Association will try call in from his California Climate Ride!
Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (475 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (120 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (63 chatters)
- John Baptist (58 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (13 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- The Portal (11 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- AlimBey (8 chatters)
- KimberlyMcGeorge (8 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- alexas29 (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (1 chatters)
- Anthony Aniano Sports Show (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)