SORT BY Relevancy
1. Russia’s military intervention in support of President Bashar Assad has dismayed Gulf Arab enemies of the Syrian leader who say it will prolong the war and keep Syria firmly in the orbit of their arch regional rival Iran.
2. Pope Francis' first trip to the United States coincides with one of the holiest days on the Jewish calendar: Yom Kippur, the Jewish Day of Atonement.
3. In a new stream of belligerent rhetoric, Iran’s chief of staff on Tuesday derided US lawmakers’ opposition to the recent US-backed nuclear agreement, and accused the US and Israel of sponsoring terrorism, while another Iranian military chief scoffed that Tehran had intimidated the US into abandoning the idea of using military force in the region.
4. Russian forces appear to be expanding their military presence in Syria through the development of two additional bases that pose new challenges for the Obama administration as it struggles to avert a clash with Moscow in the Middle East.
5. The Pentagon said on Tuesday that a Chinese military jet performed an "unsafe" maneuver in front of a U.S. reconnaissance plane last week.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Psalm 18:50 which reads: "Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore."
Our second coming quote for today is from D.L. Moody. He said, "I never preach a sermon without thinking that possibly the Lord may come before I preach another."
Today, we provide solutions to the revolution military coup in Egypt, and the crisis of the arab spring in the Middle East, and Northern Africa. We will also chat about other breaking international stories from Syria and beyond. Finally, we will cover the latest red hot topics from Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio,and the rest of the United States of America.
Introducing a new American political party platform that offers a viable strategic alternative to the American governing system.
#Life, #Liberty and the #Pursuit of #Happiness
The greatest natural right of any human being is life itself. There would be no humans without life; and there would be no life without #humans. Plants and animals would exist just fine without humans, but they would never wonder about life nor contrive a word or language to define it.
The unborn do not have a free-willed choice of life. We are born by no fault or choice of our own. We exist as result of the natural urges of the human species. The support of human life, therefore, is the most important role of a fair and moral government.
The current U.S. #Constitution contains what is known as the Bill of Rights. The original Constitution did not list any constitutional rights. It was not until later, after Congress began interpreting the Constitution incorrectly and immorally, that the American leaders realized that they had to include protection of individual rights or democracy would not work as it should. Bluntly, democracy (where the voice of the majority rules) cannot work if there are five wolves and one sheep trying to figure out what to have for dinner.
Join Nancy J. Reid and Lisa D. Smith - publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio's Happy Hour variety show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the BIg Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Spy Secrets with Jason Hanson, author 'SPY SECRETS THAT CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE: A Former CIA Officer Reveals Safety and Survival Techniques To Keep You and Your Family Protected', and President & Founder of Spy Escape and Evasion - as seen on Shark Tank.
- Organizing for the Holidays with Regina Leeds 'The Zen Organizer', author of 10 organizing books including the NY Times best-seller 'One Year to an Organized Life' and her latest 'Rightsize! Right Now.'
- Casada - Isabel Comis Degenaars who wrote the forward and translated 'CASADA: A History of an Italian Village and Its People' written by Anna Comis.
- Pipe Spring - Writer Eva Eldridge talks about her visit to Pipe Spring National Monument in Fredonia, Arizona
Army Sgt. Joseph M. Peters died October 6, 2013 Serving During Operation Enduring Freedom, 24, of Springfield, Mo., assigned to the 5th Military Police Battalion, Vicenza, Italy.; died Oct. 6, in Zhari District, Afghanistan, of injuries sustained when enemy forces attacked his unit with an improvised explosive device. Also killed in the incident were 1st Lt. Jennifer Moreno, Sgt. Patrick Hawkins and Pfc Cody Patterson.
Defending the Republic with Annie "The Radio Chick" and "Cool" Mike is an ongoing discussion of recent events, issues and the upcoming elections.
Special Guest: Dr. Walid Phares is an American scholar of Lebanese origins. Dr. Phares is a professor and commentator on global terrorism and Middle Eastern affairs. His latest book is "Lost Spring" is climbing the best seller list.
It's a battle of Conservative values and principles in defense of our Republic!
You never know what we'll talk about: conservative, constitution, freedom, liberty, obama, tea party, gun control, republican, libertarian, stop white guilt, word
Check out the latest installment of Afronerd Radio's Mid Week in Review podcast airing this Wednesday at 7:30pm EST. Join your hosts, Dburt and Capt. Kirk as they wax about this (mid) week's newest stories and issues: our impressions of the Spring Valley HS police vs student assault video that has gone viral garnering national attention; a self avowed fan of the upcoming Batman vs Superman film has a theory (also viral) positing that Christian Bale may be donning the Bat cowl after all; a recent Daily Beast piece ponders how and why author, Ta-Nehisi Coates has a growing White fanbase while writing from a certain Black perspective; Dr. Ben Carson surges ahead of Donald Trump in the latest national Republican presidential poll; more urban strife-teenager gets shot in the head near Brooklyn's Barclays Center in what appears to be a gang related melee (Black Lives Matter!...including disruptive/non-compliant HS students..whoa!); more on actor, Harold Perrineau's defense of his daughter over skin tone in a culture of Black Twitter and Hollywood expectations; Dburt tackles the "school to prison pipeline" trope espoused in journalist, Michelle Alexander's The New Jim Crow (shhh....her husband, US Attorney Carter Stewart doesn't agree either). And lastly, Bill Oreilly is right for critiquing Black Lives Matter but wrong about his conclusions (but what does the truth have to do with ratings?). Call the hosts live at 646-915-9620.
During this past week there has been a lot of discussion in the African American Community about the Spring Valley High School Incident where a School Resource Officer was fired for excessive force on removing a non-compliant female student. Many people felt the officer was wrong, while others blamed the female student for being disobedient. We would like to know what is your view on the issue. Call in for a special CMT Firestorm show tonight at 9:30 to discuss the issue. All the panelist will be on expressing the pro and the con. Come voice your opinion. The call in number is 347-237-5539
1. The head of the Hezbollah terror group, Hassan Nasrallah, has called on the Arab world to resist normalizing ties with Israel, warning that the “cancerous” Jewish state is milking the benefits of regional unrest by using the turmoil to improve its relations with moderate Arab states.
2. The epicenter of California’s drought crisis in the Central Valley is raising fears that the drought could wipe entire towns off of the map.
3. The Israel Air Force reportedly struck a vehicle located in a Druse village in southwestern Syria on Wednesday, killing Hezbollah men and a pro-Assad militiaman, as well as a military base in Lebanon.
4. Church leaders in China have pledged to "make the cross flourish" throughout the country following the removal of more than 1,200 crosses from churches in one province.
5. Iran's foreign minister, Mohammad Zarif, moved Tuesday to dismiss speculation that his country's nuclear deal with major powers could hit difficulties, saying he had "no concern or worry" about its implementation.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
Our second coming quote for today is from Billy Graham. He said: "The subject of the second coming of Christ has never been popular to any but the true believer."
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Wed. Oct., 28th, 10pm-12midnight EST (7pm – 9pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) Update on The Spring Valley High School incident where a Deputy Sherrif attacked an African American 16 year old girl. It turns out she was recently orphaned. 2) Deputy Sheriff Ben Fields has been Fired. Sheriff Lott explains why. 3) The TV Show "EMPIRE" is very popular but many people are talking about the negatie images of African Americans that it projects. Tony Browder breaks down what is wrong with "EMPIRE". 4) Dr. Umar Johnson in an excerpt from the upcoming Film "Wilmington On Fire" clearly and concisely explains "The Propaganda of The Media" and how the mind words. 5) A new study which reviewed 42 studies on "trigger bias" shows how people are quicker to shoot at Black targets than White targets. What does this mean?
It's us again, talking the #SpringValleyHigh incident, #MarcoRubio's latest flub, and Melissa Harris Perry
August Rosado of Today In Bible Prophecy Ministries comes to you every Saturday at 2:30 PM (EST) as he covers world events in light of Bible prophecy and the soon return of Jesus at the Rapture of the Church. August Rosado studies the prophetic Word of God for it's plain sense literal meaning. He was a student of the late Zola levitt of Zola Levitt Ministries and a Graduate of the Institiute of Jewish Christian Studies. He was also a student of Dr. Ed Hindson and gradauted from Liberty University (King Is Coming College), and is a student of Dr. Jimmy DeYoung and the School of Prophets as he works on his Masters in Adavanced Prophetics. August with his wife Patty travels the US and the world speaking at Churches on current events and Bible prophecy related to Jesus soon return. Tune in and call with Q/A toll free 1-877-659-8944 or type a question in the chat room. Send an e-mail question at firstname.lastname@example.org . Visit his website at www.todayinbibleprophecy.org and sign up for his newsletters. Join him on his Israel Prophecy Tours in the spring.
We have all seen the story of the school Resource Officer violently and brutally flipping and then tossing a young black girl across a classroom floor. It was at the very least shocking. While the video tape went viral so did the many opinions. Everyone had an opinion, from the angry and sympathetic to those who say nothing at all. Those who had opinions also pointed fingers and picked a side, as if there isn’t enough blame to go around. Let’s talk about it.
Join Host Live Chats
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- Being Television Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Charlotte View Internet Radio (7 chatters)
- GGM Radio (2 chatters)
- Maya Akai Presents (2 chatters)
- Willie Lawson (2 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (2 chatters)
- Lets Ask the Angels (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Terry Konig (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- The NET LIVE (1 chatters)
- The Sports Drive Podcast (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)