SORT BY Relevancy
In today’s consumer electronics designs, everything must be smaller, lighter and faster. The technology must never lose connectivity. Users spend countless hours of hands-on time with their devices and, as a result, they represent the biggest electrostatic discharge (ESD) threat. This session addresses various circuit protection applications – from touchscreens and rapid recharging to communications ports – identifying the problems and best solutions for both ESD and lightning surge protection.
Dear investor you are invited Saturday October 25 at 5 p.m. :
260 Old Country Road
Hicksville New York 11801
Attending the meeting;
The Board of Directors of Italian Food & Beverage Company and of Blast Applications Inc.
The merger of the two companies for which Majority Shareholder approval is required.
Please come to share your opinion and to vote.
We will broadcast live on our internet radio, special guest Lisa Evers from Fox 5 news.
Episode 1950 - Friendship with God - Part 2 - The Applications
Dr Jeffrey Goodman
Recorded LIVE 11-18-2014 on Omega Man Radio
Dr Jeffrey Goodman is the author of "The Comets of God"
His website is: www.thecometsofgod.com
Shannon Ray Davis is The Omega Man
The Official Website of Omega Man Radio is: omegamanradio.com
Casting out devils, Exorcism, Exorcist, Deliverance from demons in Jesus Christ Name is what omega man radio is all about.
Tune in live Mon-Fri Nightly at 7pm Eastern at: mixlr.com/omegamanradio
"Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you." LUKE 10:19
Blast Applications IFBC merger update
Blast Applications (BLAP). The merger with IFBC includes, but is not limited to, the 6,000,000 dollars in revenues which Justwine generated last year, as Justwine is only one part of IFBC.
This project will include 180 locations, most of which will be serving Italian Halal pasta and Italian Halal pizza reaching out to two billion Muslim consumers. The Muslim market imports around 60% of their requirements of both food and non food products. Less than 1 % of this amount are certified Halal products and services. The Halal market business volume is about 2 billion Euros ,with an average growth of over 10 % per year.
We are working in conjunction with the Italian Food and Beverage Corporation to plan the opening of fast/street food locations and restaurants, which will offer primarily products made in Italy. The Justwine App, available in different languages for users to purchase online in the countries where it is already available, from Singapore, Austria, Hungary, Italy and most of Europe to the upcoming market in the USA , has been submitted to Apple for its approval.
About Blast Applications, Inc.
Blast Applications, Inc. is a marketer and developer of applications for Android, iPhone®, Twitter® Facebook® and Nokia with unique opportunity to monetize the web surfer's dedication to social media sites through direct advertising programs tied to the Company's tools, applications and websites. www.blastapplications.com.
COUNSELOR AND AUTHOR CYNTHIA MUCHNICK IS OUR GUEST
"How to Start a Community Watch" part 2. Creating and Screening Applications: Recruiting Volunteers and Establishing Safety Partnerships.
Eleven15 Talk Format-
Questions drive the topics of Brigette's Eleven15 Talk on safety, tech and community; work, schools, campuses. Send topic questions to twitter @searchkidd or connect on Linkedin, (include 11:15 in the invite)
Strategies with online safety and privacy with mobile apps, email, e-commerce, websites and database security.
Weekly spotlights on some of the best socially conscious apps, and causes that are helping make the world a better place, especially for women, children and seniors.
Brigette is a tech entrepreneur and speaker.
A discussion about the breakthough applications from Screenpush, along with other trends involving digital marketing.
Dr. Ron Capps is a communications professor with an knack for kniches. He talks with host Ken English, the MediaMojoGuy about social media and online marketing applications.
An essential oil is a concentrated hydrophobic liquid containing volatile aroma compounds from plants. Essential oils are also known as volatile oils, ethereal oils, aetherolea, or simply as the "oil of" the plant from which they were extracted, such as oil of clove. An oil is "essential" in the sense that it carries a distinctive scent, or essence, of the plant.Essential oils do not form a distinctive category for any medical, pharmacological, or culinary purpose. They are not essential for health.
Essential oils are generally extracted by distillation, often by using steam. Other processes include expression or solvent extraction. They are used in perfumes, cosmetics, soaps and other products, for flavoring food and drink, and for adding scents to incense and household cleaning products.
Essential oils have been used medicinally in history. Medical applications proposed by those who sell medicinal oils range from skin treatments to remedies for cancer and often are based solely on historical accounts of use of essential oils for these purposes. Claims for the efficacy of medical treatments, and treatment of cancers in particular, are now subject to regulation in most countries.As the use of essential oils has declined in evidence-based medicine, one must consult older textbooks for much information on their use.
Interest in essential oils has revived in recent decades with the popularity of aromatherapy, a branch of alternative medicine that claims that essential oils and other aromatic compounds have curative effects. Oils are volatilized or diluted in a carrier oil and used in massage, diffused in the air by a nebulizer, heated over a candle flame, or burned as incense.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essential_oil.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (137 chatters)
- John Baptist (130 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (96 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (20 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (18 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (14 chatters)
- NTEB (12 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (10 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (10 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (9 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (8 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (6 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (6 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (6 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- Xtreme Fantasy Football XFF Radio (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (4 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (3 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (3 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- Krsna Bhakti Radio (1 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Warrior Women W2 (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (0 chatters)
- HHH Radio (0 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (0 chatters)