SORT BY Relevancy
Singer/Songwriter, Nascar enthusiast, and professional truck driver Tony Justice of Tony Justice Music joins us as he updates us on his exploding career in the music industry.
Tony’s latest CD, On the Road is sold at all Major Truck Plazas: Pilot/Fling J, T/A Petro, Wilco Hess, and Loves.
Along with being featured in numerous magazines, he performed for the 2012 Hollywood Pre-Grammy Awards Party and engages in numerous radio guests appearances.
Tony continues his music career while professionaly driving, performing and signing autographs at most of the largest truck shows across the country.
We will discuss his newest upcoming album, "Apple Pie Moonshine" and he will bring us up-to-date on his recent Nashville trip, as well as other factors within his musical career, such as sharing the story on the T/A Truck Stop's newest menu item: the "Justice Burger!"
Be the 5th caller into the show, and WIN an autographed copy of Tony's "On The Road" CD.
Come join the converstation!
New radio shows with Rick Gibson from Tennessee Thumper Stills, new friends and what they're doing and of course all the moonshine news. Also a new broadcast schedule coming soon.
We have more still builders out there, plus the news & Hillbilly Woodstock dates.
The Mets hot stove is failing to generate sufficient heat. That's the sentiment among a growing number of fans.
While the N.L. East has worked itself into a trading frenzy this winter, the Mets lone off-season acquisition remains outfielder Michael Cuddyer.
With a shortstop situation screaming for resolution, and a need for a lefty in the bullpen, Mets boosters are growing increasingly perturbed with the lack of front office activity.
Clearly then, ownership's financial straits continue to hamper team operations. Ticket prices are rumored to be going up this coming season, yet, there's been no uptick in payroll.
How is it possible then, Fred Wilpon was named to head Major League Baseball's finance committee?
Tonight, the 91st episode of the Rising Apple Report will try and make sense of it all. Rich Sparago will host what is sure to be a spirited roundtable discussion, and will be joined by fellow Rising Apple staff writers Michael Lecolant and Kevin Baez.
Joining the crew to share his insights will be special guest, John Coppinger, from MetstradamusBlog.com.
Tonight's opening pitch is at 9:00pm (EST) sharp.
Of course, we'd love to have you call in as well. Please do, at 646-929-0337.
Should there be a class for moonshine still making?
Moonshine recipes, yeast vs malted wheat or barley.
Local fun and stuff like that.
Tonight will mark the 90th episode of the Rising Apple Report. Senior staff writer Michael Lecolant will hos this evening,
Joining the show for a first time will be a recent, and welcome addition to the Rising Apple staff, Justin Weiss.
Returning to share anecdotes from their recent QBC experience will be Mets fan extraordinaire/photographer Sharon Chapman, and “A Gal For All Seasons” Taryn “the Coop” Cooper.
This evening, the Rising Apple Report will also feature ruthless baseball analysis from the best writer you’ve never heard of, author Paul Lebowitz.
Together, they’ll continue discussing the recent Queens Baseball Convention, how recent transactions have shaken up the N.L. East, share some retrospective thoughts on the 1990 season, and stray anywhere else the conversation may lead.
Of course, you’re always welcome to join. Give the show a call tonight at 646-929-0337. Rising Apple would be happy to hear from you.
Tonight’s podcast starts at 9:00pm EST.
Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not."
Violence. We see it on the web, the local and national news.
It seems that either literally or figuratively, we all are getting a taste of the “apple pie” that H-Rap Brown (aka Imam Jamil Al-Amin), spoke of years ago. Make no mistake; within the context of that particular observation, this is far from a sweet dessert, but a bitter acrid cider of devastation and despair.
The well-publicized acts of violence capture the dreaded imagination and hysterical fear of the populace, and the intellectualization of politicians, sociologists and a host of “intellectuals”.
Of particular concern today, is what appears to be a rise in violent behavior by black people, both men and women.
What has happened over time?
Are black people becoming more violent than ever, or are we (including this writer), unwitting victims of a press propaganda machine that disproportionately focuses on violent crimes committed by black people, thus giving others’ a “pass”?
Do the YouTube and Worldstarhiphop videos speak to a complete social, moral, cultural and spiritual breakdown of our community?
What about black women? Are the caricatures in the Madea movies or in in Martin Lawrence sitcoms just comedy, or what many presume are accurate depictions of a “strong” black woman?
What are the factors in our violent behavior? Poverty? Lack of fathers? Diet? Music? “Leaders” who only seem to be concerned when the violent offenders are white?
We want to review these points and more, this Saturday, November 15th, on Critical Discourse
Join Host Live Chats
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (45 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (41 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (27 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- BeverlyD (19 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (18 chatters)
- John Baptist (14 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (14 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (13 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (11 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (8 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (7 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (7 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (6 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- KAS1 (6 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (5 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (4 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (3 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (3 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Ron March Show (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- The Endless Light (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (2 chatters)
- In Defense of Freedom (2 chatters)
- In Todays America (2 chatters)
- Matt4America (2 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- alexas29 (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- Grudge Incorporated Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (1 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (1 chatters)
- Thats Novel (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)