SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
What if you never had to apologize for being you?
“I’m sorry!” How often have those words left your mouth when you didn’t know what you’d done or what else to say? You just knew that the other person had hurt feelings or was angry or disappointed in you (you were never quite sure why), and, you just wished it would change. Or, has anyone ever judged you or been mean to you to punish you for being who you are, not who they wanted you to be, and, did you say, “Sorry” to make it all go away?
What if that was no longer a requirement for you to be in the world? What if there was another way that could invite ease and joy into your life?
Join us as we talk about choice, who’s responsible for what, awareness … and so much more!
Ricky and Anne
Join Host Live Chats
- RyanRichards (10 chatters)
- whaleystudios (7 chatters)
- The War Room (6 chatters)
- TRUradio (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Static (5 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (4 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (3 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (3 chatters)
- Trek Talking (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- Vs After Dark Radio (2 chatters)
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- Americas Deadly Sins (2 chatters)
- Living Day By Day (1 chatters)
- lunch break with twrightthaprince (1 chatters)
- OneSister2Another (1 chatters)
- Sonia Haynes (1 chatters)
- Twelve Music (1 chatters)