SORT BY Relevancy
Crisis Dramatist & Host Phyllis Helene Interviews Clinical Psychologist, Clinical Director
DAWN DePASQUALE Founder & CEO of Bell Mental Health Associates.
Lets Take Time To Raise Our Consciousness-----
Conduct Disorder, Relational Problems, Anxiety and Peer Pressure
HOW DO WE EMPOWER YOUNG ADULTS TO STAND ON EXCELLENCE
It only seems natural that people who have survived extremely stressful situations should have some kind of backlash to endure. How do members of the congenital heart defect community deal with the stress involved with surgeries, waiting between surgeries, surviving while others around you don’t make it and, perhaps the most insidious of situations – how to survive seemingly “innocent” environments or questions from friends, loved ones or even strangers that all of a sudden pull you back to a dreaded time and place, perhaps best forgotten? Today’s Episode deals with these questions and more as two adult survivors of congenital heart defects, Lauren Bednarz and Yasmin Southwood, discuss dealing with Anxiety and Survivor’s Guilt. Brybe Bagwill, the father of a child with a serious congenital heart defect discusses how he discovered he had PostTraumatic Stress Disorder and how he’s coping with it.
in Self Help
Most of our issues are contributed to by resentment, especially toward the father who was not there for us, which cuts us off from self love and our inncer ground of good. Join 25 year counselor and author Roland Trujillo for this 3 minute sound byte packed with insight. Visit Roland's Healing Relationships blog
in Self Help
Enjoy this episode where our founder discusses her battles with chronic anxiety and her hard but invaluable recovery!
in Self Help
This episode discusses the importance of relationships when it comes to anxiety recovery. Addresses overlooked but important decisions we need to make if we want to heal.
in Self Help
Whether you are a partner or a sex addict.....you have likely experienced anxiety as a result of this disorder. Carol the Coach will be interviewing Christine Turo Shields on how to manage that anxiety that unfortunatley is a natural by-product of both sex addiction and loving a sex addict. Learn the different types of anxiety and how they show up in your life. Christine and Carol will take you through the normal steps to managing it so that you can deal with the real issues and take control of your life!
Sexual Addiction is a disorder that requires strategies to assist you in maintaining recovery. This show is to help you access the books, the experts and the people who are managing recovery with The 12 Step Program and Patrick Carnes Recovery Task Model that reinforces the steps you need to take to manage your recovery and take your life through the journey so that you not only conquer the "Addict" but develop into the person you were meant to be!
Carol the Coach is a Certified Sexual Addictions Therapist who is ready to take you on the journey and expose you to the experts who will guide you through the steps.
Join us on WEDNESDAY May 21, 2014 at 7:30 pm EST as we welcome Amber Romaniuk to the show for an encore presentation. We'll be having an inspiring discussion about Amber's struggles with emotional eating and food addiction and her recovery journey. Amber is the founder of Nourish This Life and is a R.H.N. Holistic Nutritionist graduate from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition. Additionally, she is the author of a brand new cookbook "Amber Approved Gluten, Dairy & Sugar-Free Recipes".
This radio show is about one of the most serious issues connected with narcissistic abuse - Post Traumatic Disorder.
During this radio show, you will learn all about what Post Traumatic Stress Disorder really is, how it affects us, how the damage really occurs, and how we can heal and recover from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
In this episode we discuss Americans' anxiety about the economy. Why do they have anxiety? Is there a problem? Can it be fixed? We also will debate the military using social media to gather intelligence. Is this a violation of rights? What should Americans do? Get answers to these questions and more on tonights episode of the Current Issues Show.
Tonight's broadcast is sponsered by Audible.com. Click here to experience a free, 30 Day trial of Audible.com!
Join us today as Dr. Renae Norton interviews Wendy Myers, Beverly Hills health and nutrition coach and founder of Liveto110.com. Liveto110.com focuses on not just living life, but "surviving and thriving".
The topic of todays interview centers around metal toxicity and other underlying causes of eating disorders.
Need help with an eating disorder? Want to recover today? Visit Eatingdisorderpro.com and talk about your recovery with Dr. Renae Norton.
Like Dr. Norton on Facebook and follow on Twitter to never miss an update
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (72 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (47 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (29 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (24 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (21 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (18 chatters)
- The Portal (16 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (9 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (8 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (8 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (8 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (5 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (5 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Conservative Report (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- HannaproDiscus (2 chatters)
- Fantasy Big Dogs Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Keys107 (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Game Night (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- eDraft Sports Radio (0 chatters)