SORT BY Relevancy
Feminism is a collection of movements and ideologies that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve equal political, economic, cultural, personal, and social rights for women. This includes seeking to establish equal opportunities for women in education and employment. A feminist generally self-defines as advocating for or supporting the rights and equality of women.
So this sounds good right? Well femnism has become a bad word in many circles and men seem to take direct offense to women's rights.Why is that? And there are some women who also do not like being called feminist.We will discuss this and more on tonight's show.
WHAT IS BLACK FEMINISM? WHERE DID THIS MOVEMENT START? IS IT REALLY A MOVEMENT? HOW DO BLACK FEMENIST FEEL ABOUT BLACK MEN? WHERE DOES THE BLACK FEMINIST MOVEMENT HAVE ITS ORIGNS IN? FIND OUT TONIGHT AT 9:30PM ON FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO(BLOGTALK) FEAT .THE INTEL.NUBEN MENKARAYZZ/MFA
Feminism: Christian or Anti-Christian. Is feminism a socialist scheme to destroy the family unit, so that the government can raise the children and turn them into mind control slaves?
"Women Against Feminism" by Suzanne Venker Three tenants of feminism: 1) Women are imprisoned by their negative view of women and their place in the world. 2) Injustices perpetrated on women including the fact that they MUST have babies and men do not have to… 3) There is no difference between men and women other than their sex organs.
1) Feminism did not liberate women. It has actually harmed women by placing them in a prison of negative thinking and promoted dead-end promiscuity.
2) Studies show that women today are LESS happy under modern Feminist assumptions and cultural practices.
3) Women today do not owe feminists for everything. Feminism did NOT give women the right to vote or go to college. Those rights existed BEFORE the "Second Wave Feminism" of the 60's.
4) The Women's Suffrage Movement was NOT a "feminist" movement: the "Suffragettes" were actually Pro-Life, Pro-Family and Conservative women. (Today's Feminists would reject them, ironically.)
5) Feminism has robbed women of placing family and marriage at the center of their lives, as the most meaningful part of their existence. Instead, it shames women into believing that career materialism should be placed at the center.
6) Women should ignore the institutionalized, Feminist cultural prescriptions that demean motherhood and marriage. They should sequence their lives in a way that place family as the most central, meaningful experience of their lives.
7) Feminism is a finished movement in America.
It’s a common misconception that feminism employs misandry. There are a number of places where this misconception comes from, but regardless of the sources, they all have one thing in common: They serve to derail feminist conversations and distract from important issues at hand. In this episode, we will discuss the misconception that “all feminists hate men,” and address why it’s a troublesome stereotype.
Based on his article 5 Reasons Why So Many People Believe Feminism Hates Men and Why They’re Not True, Sam Killermann will debunk this misconception and reconcile feminism as a gender-inclusive movement.
Wombanist Views will be sitting down with, Phoenix, a member of the Guerilla Feminism collective in charge of the Chicago branch, to discuss this exciting and in-your-face intersectional network of feminist; which aims to create an online dialogue between various communities about women’s and gender issues.
Wombanist Views, created, produced, and co-hosted by Cherise Charleswell, is dedicated to broadcasting the voices of women who are doing positive and exciting things in their communities around-the-globe.
Anti-Aging confirmed above and beyond calorie restriction. What if you could enhance the effects...of course you can!
Plus what does ol' Mr Rosner think about aging and is it consistent with a genius way of thinkin'?
in Indie Music
TONIGHT WE PLAY MUSIC FROM THE ARTIST PERFORMING AT THIS UPCOMING ELECTRICK CIRCUS IN MIAMI!!!!!!! FEATURING ROYAL (MIKEFLO & DEVON LEE), MF DOOM COLLABORATOR JENIRO JAREL AND ANTI ROBOT RADIO HOST AND FUNK ROCK ASTRONAUT THE FABULOUS MOONSHYNE BROWN!!!!!!!
ELECTRICK CIRCUS: FEBURAY 26,2015 THURSDAY 10:00PM @ JAZID...MIAMI BEACH, FL!!!!!!!!!
Nicole Sandler and Julianna Forlano Go Gaga On Patricia Arquette's Jigaboo Feminism
So Nicole Sandler is at it again, bringing out the white supremacist side of her liberalism.
We've heard her tell Imani Gandi (angry black lady) that it's too bad she "doesn't feel comfortable in her own skin".
She couldn't help but quip about the "blacks" giving their kids "weird names".
And thought she's quite white and often self identifies as white, she has to remind you that she's Jewish whenever she disagrees with an uppity colored.
Julianna Forlano is convinced that big scary black bucks like Elon James White from This Week in Blackness are attacking her... (nice dog whistle).
It's another classic case of white folks reminding black folks where their place is and telling those talking negro chicks on twitter to tone it down and behave themselves.
We'll discuss, we'll laugh and we'll dig into that Fox clip about Jigaboo music.
Maybe after all of that, we'll have time for some news and comment.
If you've grown tired of old, rough, dry, wrinkled, uneven skin this winter and are ready to learn how you can look you, vibrant, smooth, rejuvenated, velvety and YOUNG - tonight's the show for you!
Deb with L'Dara International and Sara Jane from Saks 5th Avenue ill be my Special Guest Star to talk about this award winning anti-aging serum.
Not only will Deb talk about the product benefits, she will also share how L'Dara may be a business opportunity you would like to explore while helping others look their best!
Call 323 657-1493 to ask questions!
To find out more about L'Dara or to become a customer or Marketing Partner click here!
We're living in a modern world, and for women today that means having modern views on love, career and life!
Tune-In to our show "Marriage and Feminism" as we talk about how traditional values and modern ideas are evolving and shaping how women make some of their BIGGEST life decisions today.
The amazing and talented Holly Foster will be joining us and talking about being newly married and her take on why more women today are staying single longer in life.
As always we'll be playing the BEST in Pop, Hip-Hop and R&B!
Like Us on Facebook.com/SisterRadio
Follow Us on Twitter @SisterRadio
Follow Us on Instagram @Sister_Radio
If you are experiencing joint pain, fatigue, or any ailment, you very likely have chronic inflammation. Research shows that inflammation is at the root of nearly every disease and ailment. The good news is that you can experience almost instant relief by choosing to eat the right foods. You’ll discover which foods to eat and the ones to avoid, and how to prepare them in tasty meals you and your family will love while you rejuvenate your body.
Join The Juice Lady Cherie Calbom and me on Tuesday, March 10, 10-11 A.M. CT US, as we discuss her latest book, The Juice Lady’s Anti-Inflammation Diet which includes a 28-day menu plan with recipes to restore your body and feel great.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (56 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (17 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (13 chatters)
- MarlyBird (11 chatters)
- Afrikan Truth (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherpsychicbrenda (5 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (3 chatters)
- The Nonprofit Coach Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (2 chatters)
- Bernadette Boas (2 chatters)
- Metaphysical Showcase (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- churchfolk (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- 4 Ur Success Network (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)