SORT BY Relevancy
Feminism is a collection of movements and ideologies that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve equal political, economic, cultural, personal, and social rights for women. This includes seeking to establish equal opportunities for women in education and employment. A feminist generally self-defines as advocating for or supporting the rights and equality of women.
So this sounds good right? Well femnism has become a bad word in many circles and men seem to take direct offense to women's rights.Why is that? And there are some women who also do not like being called feminist.We will discuss this and more on tonight's show.
Duggar Family Values
Dave Smith and Jessica Sager discuss Hillary's latest scandal, drone strikes, and listener comments. Then the crew welcomes comedian and cohost of Race Wars, Kaytlin Bailey, to discuss feminism, gender, and patriarchy theory!
Check out all of our great shows at http://standupnylabs.com
On Saturday's show, Derrick will discuss current and upcoming events, like Unbreakable Bloodline's upcoming concert in Albany, GA (May 9th), promoting their new album ANTI-GRAVITY, and also the extended recall of Blue Bell Ice Cream.
All the signs seem to come down that Pope Frances is the anti-Christ. I feel compelled to reveal this. I will explain this in detail.
I will take your psychic questions.
Love and Light,
WHAT IS BLACK FEMINISM? WHERE DID THIS MOVEMENT START? IS IT REALLY A MOVEMENT? HOW DO BLACK FEMENIST FEEL ABOUT BLACK MEN? WHERE DOES THE BLACK FEMINIST MOVEMENT HAVE ITS ORIGNS IN? FIND OUT TONIGHT AT 9:30PM ON FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO(BLOGTALK) FEAT .THE INTEL.NUBEN MENKARAYZZ/MFA
It’s a common misconception that feminism employs misandry. There are a number of places where this misconception comes from, but regardless of the sources, they all have one thing in common: They serve to derail feminist conversations and distract from important issues at hand. In this episode, we will discuss the misconception that “all feminists hate men,” and address why it’s a troublesome stereotype.
Based on his article 5 Reasons Why So Many People Believe Feminism Hates Men and Why They’re Not True, Sam Killermann will debunk this misconception and reconcile feminism as a gender-inclusive movement.
Join me and welcome one of Georgia's most powerful women, in the House of Representative, St. Rep Keisha Waites. A woman of conviction and cause with answers and solutions. Rep Waites, is a graduate of Atlanta Metropolitan College and Harvard University's Kennedy School of Gov. She's a former Chief of Staff to, St.Rep. Sheila Jones. She has lead countless grass root efforts to better the City of Atlanta. She structured and secured a community grant from Home Depot and many other big businesses to serve the community. Sponsored legislation to bring the first high speed rail system to Atlanta. Worked on legislation to get free tuition to children from fallen law enforcement officers and countless other legislative bills to help build infrastructures and bring jobs to her city. Rep. Waites, is the queen essential example to never give up on your Dreams!. After running seven unsuccessful campaigns from early 2001-2011. She struck ed gold winning the 60th congressional seat Feb-13-2012. affiliated with many groups, such as, Atlanta Planing Advisory Board, Board of Commission on Women, National Political Caucus, Fulton County Democratic Party Executive Board, NAACP. Along with Special Committees Boards such as, Public Safety, Homeland Security, Transportation and Juvenile Justice System.. Rep. Waites, is a lady of class and grace and able to handle the tough daily grind in congress. If you want the job done right, call St. Rep. Keisha Waites. My co-host's on today's show needs no introduction when it comes to Anti-Bullying!!. Sir Edward James Hubbard and Bud Collier, are two out spoken advocates on face-book and twitter Against Bullying. Bud Collier, founder and CEO of I'mbullyfree.org501c3 and Sir Edward James Hubbard, of United Together We Take A Huge Stand Against Bullying will be joining us on today's show.
in Real Estate
On "It's my House" we shall explore "Anti-Gentrificaiton Business Models". This will be done on two levels:
Family Business Models
Neighborhood Business Models
We shall discuss the hybrid concept of "Neighborhood Trust" and "Corporate Neighborhoods". Included in our talk for today will be "Cause Marketing". When you combine all of these ideas together you will be able to get the people support and financial support that you need to protect everyones home and business in that specific neighborhood.\
Visit our website: www.itsmyhouseonline.com
Call "It's My House Radio" at: 712-432-8863
Feminism: Christian or Anti-Christian. Is feminism a socialist scheme to destroy the family unit, so that the government can raise the children and turn them into mind control slaves?
"Women Against Feminism" by Suzanne Venker Three tenants of feminism: 1) Women are imprisoned by their negative view of women and their place in the world. 2) Injustices perpetrated on women including the fact that they MUST have babies and men do not have to… 3) There is no difference between men and women other than their sex organs.
1) Feminism did not liberate women. It has actually harmed women by placing them in a prison of negative thinking and promoted dead-end promiscuity.
2) Studies show that women today are LESS happy under modern Feminist assumptions and cultural practices.
3) Women today do not owe feminists for everything. Feminism did NOT give women the right to vote or go to college. Those rights existed BEFORE the "Second Wave Feminism" of the 60's.
4) The Women's Suffrage Movement was NOT a "feminist" movement: the "Suffragettes" were actually Pro-Life, Pro-Family and Conservative women. (Today's Feminists would reject them, ironically.)
5) Feminism has robbed women of placing family and marriage at the center of their lives, as the most meaningful part of their existence. Instead, it shames women into believing that career materialism should be placed at the center.
6) Women should ignore the institutionalized, Feminist cultural prescriptions that demean motherhood and marriage. They should sequence their lives in a way that place family as the most central, meaningful experience of their lives.
7) Feminism is a finished movement in America.
This week on Beyond the Veil we are proud to have the founder of the Anti-Bullying Zone Natasha Gonell joining us as well as their Vice President Tony Gilmore. Join us as we have a round table discussion to learn about their efforts in the fight against bullies and what they have been doing with their campaign, and after we will continue the show with an open discussion on current events. Join us Wednesday at 7pm as we tackle the issues Anonymous North Texas Style.
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (28 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (8 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (5 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- NWP radio (3 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (2 chatters)
- TRUradio (2 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (2 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (2 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- Author magazine (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Facility and Utility Management (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (0 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (0 chatters)