SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode, we talk with Boston-based educational consultant Michele Rosenthal (Assistant Dean of Undergraduate Programs at Sawyer Business School, Suffolk University) about navigating cancer and the college experience and the art of finding appropriate on-campus resources. Survivor Spotlight on young adult survivor Mallory Casperson (Founder/CEO at Lacuna Loft.)
In this episode, we welcome Dr. Barbara Gitlitz (Principal Investigator of GoYLC), and young adult lung cancer survivors Sandy Jauregui and Jeff Julian to discuss the genomics of young adult lung cancer, clinical trials and targeted therapies. Survivor/Advocate spotlight on Katie Brown (VP, Survivorship, LUNGEVITY)
4/13/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Billy Paymaster, COO/Director of Marketing & Communications for Hope For Young Adults With Cancer and this year's Get Busy Living Award winner Katie Lundy. Survivor Spotlight on Protect The Pecs Director/Founder, Steve Del Gardo.
3/23/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Young Adult Cancer Connection's Dakota Fisher-Vance (Co-Founder) and Rachel Wetzel (member) about the growing Philadelphia young adult cancer community — AND the first ever Cancervention Conference. Survivor Spotlight on ovarian cancer survivor, actorvist, writer, and founder of Bald Is Beautiful Sharon Blynn.
3/9/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Dr. Thomas Weber (President, Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation) and Katie Rich about the Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation and the first ever early age onset/young adult colorectal cancer summit. Survivor Spotlight on international motivational speaker and public health advocate Jessica Melore
In this episode, we talk with Bonnie Addario (Founder, The Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation), Emily Bennett Taylor (Spokesperson/Patient Advocate) and Steven Young (President & COO, Addario Lung Cancer Medical Institute) about the international Genomics of Young Lung Cancer clinical/trial/study. Survivor Spotlight on Matthew Soblick.
TONIGHT OUR GUEST SPEAKER WILL SHED LIGHT ON THE "REAL" ANTI CHRIST SPOKEN OF IN THE BIBLE. THE ANTI CHRIST IS AMOUNGST US NOW. IT IS NOT A MAN BORN OF FLESH AND BLOOD. THE IDENTITY OF EDOM WILL BE EXPOSED AND HOW EUROPEAN EDOMITES HAVE DECEIVED THE ENTIRE WORLD REGARDING THE ANTI CHRIST THAT WILL RULE THE WORLD DURING THE TRIBULATION PERIOD. THIS IS AN ENLIGHTENING LECTURE FULL OF KNOWLEDGE YOUR PREACHER WILL NOT TELL YOU; EITHER BECAUSE HE OR SHE DOES NOT KNOW OR BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID TO CONFRONT THE POWERS THAT CONTROL ORGANIZED CHRISTIANITY. TONIGHT YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE TO BE FOR BIBILICAL KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING.
DoSomething.org runs hundreds of national cause campaigns to help young people make a tangible impact in their community. Any cause. Anytime. Anywhere. Join us a we welcome Mike Fantini(Head of Product) to discuss DoSomething's Give a Spit About Cancer campaign. An initiative that helps young people run cheek swabbing drives to get people in their community get signed up for the national bone marrow registry. Survivor Spotlight on Michael Saperstein.
Dr. Jagannath, Institute for Cancer Care at Mercy Medical Center will join Anna's Journey to discuss
Pancreatic Cancer as this topic hits the airways due to actor Sir John Hurt's (actor) recent announcement about his diagnosis of this cancer.
Sir John Hurt, the veteran actor, has been diagnosed with cancer but will keep working and says he is "more than optimistic" about his future.
The star, 75, has enjoyed a successful career with notable roles including Quentin Crisp in The Naked Civil Servant, the title role in The Elephant Man and a recurring role in the Harry Potter films.
In a statement released on Tuesday afternoon, he said: "I have always been open about the way in which I conduct my life and in that spirit I would like to make a statement.
"I have recently been diagnosed with early stage pancreatic cancer. I am undergoing treatment and am more than optimistic about a satisfactory outcome, as indeed is the medical team.
"I am continuing to focus on my professional commitments and will shortly be recording Jeffrey Bernard Is Unwell (one of life's small ironies!) for BBC Radio 4."
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (342 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (46 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (23 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (23 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (19 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (14 chatters)
- BeverlyD (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (14 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (11 chatters)
- AACONS (10 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (9 chatters)
- Father Teresa (9 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (6 chatters)
- InThePaint (6 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (6 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Reach Out America (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Love Productions (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Ask Kendra (2 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- SANA VOICES (2 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- Sportsology (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- GANGSTERS SPORTS (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (0 chatters)