SORT BY Relevancy
SPECIAL HOLIDAY EDITION: Whether you love the Holiday Season or dread it, it tends to be filled with lots of extra 'hustle and bustle', spending time with family, gift giving (Which includes, who wants what? And can I really afford this?) and it's a time that's notorious for more people experiencing depression. So how do you make it through this 'wonderful time of the year' with your sanity in tact? I've invited my friend, Melanie Foote-Davis, who is a Life Coach, Women's Advocate and 'Self-Love' promoter, to join us and share her perspective. In addition to her current profession, she was the former Salon Manager and Hair Designer for Fabulous Finishes Salon and Day Spa and she comes from a very large family and has lots of experience and tips for navigating the holidays with lots of love and without breaking the bank. Take a moment to listen (and laugh) with me and Melanie and prepare for your mind and spirit to be renewed!
in Self Help
This is a Special Discussion on Illegal Foreclosures in addition to : A Press Release For The World Wide News On The Topic of : Illegal Forelosures::
What is An Illegal Foreclosure? What Rights Does The Home Owner Actually Have? Who Are The Agencies Out There That Can Offer Some Rlief For The Victomes Of An Illegal Foreclosur? How Would A Home Owner Know , If Their Mortgage Company Has Placed An Illegal Foreclosure On Their Property? Please join us Family in ,"Standing And Delivering " On A Topic Such As This in Utiliizing The Self Help Tools That You Need In Order To Save Your Precious Properties .
You May call in live to join Omi and her guess in the discuss at the following number:
You Must Stand And Deliver When It Comes To Your Property
Listen in as host Michael Harris speaks with Coach Bill Myles as he tells about his 77 year journey in the United States and it illuminates the role of athletics in the country's transition from slavery and segregation to equality and integration. The journey comes alive throught Billss story telling, his insider's view of sports and his revealing and often humourous aneodotes. Hear his stories of Jackie Robinson, Joe Lewis, Woody Hayes, Bod Devaney and Tom Osborne. While "Myles Traveled" is a sports story, it is also a message of faithe, family, love and hope.
Join us as we raised questions surrounding Ferguson Missouri grand jury decision in the shooting death of Michael Brown.
What is there to gain from a violent reaction and response to the grand jury’s verdict?
If the Grand jury decides that officer Darren Wilson should not be criminally charge in the shooting death of Mike Brown, what would be an appropriate response by concerned citizens?
“It’s possible that Darren Wilson will also be arrested and go to trial. But even if he’s convicted—even if the Brown family finds a measure of procedural justice—we will still be left with an unequal, segregated Ferguson in an unequal, segregated St. Louis County. The underlying problems of white flight, discrimination, and disinvestment will remain, and—absent a dramatic and unexpected change—they’ll persist into the next generation. We may never see another “Trayvon Martin” in Sanford, Florida, but I’m positive we’ll see another “Michael Brown
” in Ferguson son, Missouri”.
in Self Help
Goodwill Missionary Baptist Church will honor Pastor Harry Toussaint for 30 years of faithful service on Sunday November 23, 2014, time 3pm. The church is located 322 Davis Ave, Pass Christian, MS, 39571. Pastor Toussaint was born November 21, 1950. He attended Opelousas High school in Opelousas Louisiana, graduating in 1969. He served four years in the United States Navy as a Ship Serviceman Barber 3rd Class, and later served in the United States Navy Reserves. In January 1972 Harry married Dominiciana (Nene) Manlubant and to this union, two children were born, a girl Roland and a son Armando. In 1984, Reverend Toussaint accepted the call to lead Goodwill Missionary Baptist Church. These 30 years have both fulfilling and challenging. After the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, Pastor Toussaint was instrumental in obtaining financial and physical help for the Church, its members, as well as the community of Pass Christian. We are proud to call Reverend Toussaint our Pastor, man of God, Father, Leader and Friend. We pray that he will continue to be an instrument that God uses to strengthen his people.
This Week in Economics is real time forecasting and analysis of the previous week's economic activities.The longest running programme of its type on Internet Radio and the Bostonred Network(bostonred.org)
Esta semana en la economía es la predicción en tiempo real y análisis de actividades.El económica de la semana anterior programa de más larga duración de su tipo en la radio por Internet y la red Bostonred Network.
Whats your favorite Old School Flava? We are going to be putting the needle to it all...some classics, you know the music that made you wanna love your lady, party, dance, go out with the fellas to get some foxes whew! Well I tell you this, welcome to Poppa L's Old School Flava Sunday and I'm your host Poppa L's formerly known as "Danny Dan" from the legendary "Kool Krew" and on Sundays @ 4pm on Poetic Designs Radio its going be my pleasure to bring you that Old School Flava. Call in to listen 657-383-0107 Press 1 to speak to Poppa L's
in Real Estate
Learn about Intercap Lending FHA .55% Down Payment Assistance Program
Show flyer Information: http://issuu.com/eric_frazier/docs/buyers_and_sellers_nov_13_v10_006c85c6b2140e
Provides Grant funds of 3% of the Mortgage Amount (Note Amount) to be used towards the down payment, for the purchase of a primary residence.
Real Estate for Sale:
Anthony Catanzaro - Palisades Real Estate of Fort Leehttp://issuu.com/eric_frazier/docs/property_for_sale_11-13-2014/0David and Sandy Stites - Coldwell Banker Associated Brokes Realtyhttp://issuu.com/eric_frazier/docs/david_and_sandy_flyers/0
Please follow the Power Point Presentation: http://issuu.com/eric_frazier/docs/.5__dap_rev._3.pptx
National Sales Manager NMLS#461807Ph: 800-261-1634 ext. 703Intecap Lending First Time Home Buyer PresentationContact Information: www.thepowerisnow.com/intercaplendingLoan Application Website: www.thepowerisnowteam.com
Attorney Allison Folmar has been an Attorney for 15 years in the State of Michigan. From 1988-1994 Allison was a Corrections Officer for the State of Michigan Department of Corrections and then went on to become a Probations Officer. Allison assisted in restructuring the Federal mandated Interstate Contact Agreement whereby people on probation and parole are handled so as not to fall through the cracks.
On the day Maryanne Godboldo’s story broke. Attorney Allison Folmar was in her car listening the radio. She heard about the police stand off and her first thought was: “This woman is protecting her child from being drugged and they’re gonna take her baby? “Oh, no they’re not!”
The next day Allison took on the case pro bono. And so began her 10 month battle on behalf of Maryanne Godboldo and her daughter.
She fought and won two legal battles on the fundamental premise that charging a parent with medical neglect for refusing to give their child a deadly drug is not only a complete oxymoron but a violation of the law.
Due to Folmar’s work in exposing the illegal seizure of Maryanne Godboldo’s daughter prompted by Child Protective Services, Michigan Child Protective Services changed its rules and will no longer investigate parents for “complaints that allege parents are failing or refusing to provide their children with psychotropic medications. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz7CJ1bYioM
W-E-L-C-O-M-E to the Alex Cardinale Show! Your one stop for a fun podcast. This podcast will have everything from sports to News to current events to even guests and more! This will be a weekly podcast that airs LIVE on Sundays at 3 PM EST.
On this episode, Alex will discuss why he reccomends BlogTalkRadio to his friends and family, why he thinks you should be a host of your own show, and he will share the week's current news! So be sure to join us!
You can say hello and meet Alex by calling in at 323-642-1605 dial 1.
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (173 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (115 chatters)
- John Baptist (71 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (44 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (28 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (23 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (21 chatters)
- Kinghuman (19 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (16 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (15 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (10 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (10 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (10 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- Black Author Network (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (7 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (7 chatters)
- PrismRadio (6 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (5 chatters)
- NDB Media (5 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (4 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- African On The Move (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (3 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- world street hip hop (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Natures Talk Show (2 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- James Valentine (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Darryl James (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (0 chatters)
- WRTS Radio and TV (0 chatters)
- Oluwo Ogunbayo (0 chatters)