SORT BY Relevancy
The fight for smaller government and more freedom continues on so many different fronts. So, what can you do? Shane Krauser talks about numerous issues, including:
1. New York's "shut up" rule is an infringement on the First Amendment, as individuals should not be required to jump through certain hoops in order to communicate their political message.
2. Sean Hannity takes on Anjem Choudary, a radical Imam, says Sharia law is coming to America. What does the Constitution say about that and what can we do?
3. Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal has filed a federal lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Education, charging that the federal government coerced states into adopting Common Core educational standards. What does the rule of law say and how do we counter these efforts?
4. A Missouri Tea Party staged a "buycott" in Ferguson, Missouri and magically perceptions of the Tea Party changed. What does the Tea Party stand for anyways?
5. Chris Matthews of MSNBC's "Hardball" detests Burger King's interest in moving their headquarters to Canada in order to avoid America's corporate tax rate (35%). What does it mean to be free anyways?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Making the Earth Tremble n Kingdoms Shake on today’s Prophecy Headline News Hour
Making the Earth Tremble n Kingdoms Shake on today’s Prophecy Headline News Hour. As the news of the Scottish move to secede from the United Kingdom, history made its final recording of the matter. Then it was forgotten. Even though Ron Paul spoke and wrote about the Scottish move and related it to America and how many in this nation feel the same way. ...listen to program for more! Pass this show onto your friends! Thanks andShalom....
WIBR/WARN Ministry sites: www.warn-radio.com www.warn-usa.com www.wingswatchman.org www.dday4america.com
Anjem Choudary is the most vile, poisonous so-called islamic cleric in the UK. What should we do with him?
Welcome to the English Defence League Radio Show – the place where we discuss the issues that the newspapers, TV, and terrestrial radio won’t touch.
The EDL Radio Show is the Program for the English Defence League Members, and Supporters, in that you will find the same honesty and direct approach that you have come to expect from us. This is your platform, the show is yours!
Listen to the archive shows at http://www.englishdefenceleague.org or here on Blog Talk Radio in archive at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-english-defence-league-show
EDL merchandise: http://www.englishdefenceleague.org/shop/
“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.” ~ Edmund Burke
WARNING: We are unapologetically Politically Incorrect.
Hate preacher Anjem Choudary today backtracked on comments he previously made about his links with one of Drummer Lee Rigby's suspected killers in the face of an MI5 investigation.
(C'mon, UK ~ TAKE YOUR COUNTRY BACK!)
Welcome to Red Fox Blogger with your Host, Kel Fritzi, heard here Mondays and Thursdays (and the odd impromptu show), @ 3PM ET
Tonight, a special one-off live edition of the former "Global Security Matters" show, featuring Adrian Morgan.
Show starts at 6 pm Eastern Time (11 pm in Britain, or midnight GMT)
Much hype has been written in the world's press about "Al Muhajiroun", the group which inspired Michael Adebolajo to become a radical Islamist, and a murderer.
Al Muhajiroun members have been advising others to kill soldiers for some time.
Tonight, in a special show, Adrian Morgan suspends his retirement to give you the facts on this group. Its background, its previous threats to kill, and why the British government has done almost nothing to suppress its messages of hate and division.
No bull. No polemics. Just the facts. WARNING - Strong Language
Adrian Morgan, counter-terrorism writer, Editor of Family Security Matters, discusses issues of Islamism, security, terrorism, and dhimmitude from a global perspective.
Every Friday evening from 6 pm Eastern Time onwards.
TOPICS: News Roundup.
Al-MUHAJIROUN: As four people are convicted in the UK for plotting a terror attack, and five others also convicted, you will hear all you ever wanted to know about this group, Anjem Choudary and its history.
FAMILY MURDER/HONOR KILLINGS: Three members of the Shafia family convicted for killing three daughters and an infertile first wife. The Shafias were originally from Afghanistan, but Iraq, Jordan, Pakistan, Egypt, Turkey, "Palestine", most European countries with Muslim migrants and now the USA and Canada have their fair share of these murders. Apart from "honor-shame", are arranged marriage customs helping to perpetuate these killings? In Pakistan, the law colludes with honor killings.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (38 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (15 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (6 chatters)
- ARC Studies (5 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (5 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (4 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (2 chatters)
- Indie Books (2 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (2 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- PA Independent Living (1 chatters)
- Purposed for Godliness (1 chatters)
- Charlotte View Internet Radio (1 chatters)