SORT BY Relevancy
Another Man’s War
The Sam Childers Story
Machine Gun Preacher Sam Childers grew up in the hills of Pennsylvania. His parents were decent, honest people but at an early age Sam started to show a knack for getting into trouble. His father, a former marine, grew fond of saying “Boy, somebody’s gonna kill you one of these days!”
A Troubled Teen
By his early teens Sam was constantly in fist fights, selling hard drugs and sleeping with married women. He continued to slide deeper into a life of violence and crime until he became a Shotgunner – an armed guard for drug dealers. It was during this stage of his life that he met Lynn, a stripper, who would later become his wife.
Unlearning a Life of Crime
Sam, haunted by his father’s words, became increasingly concerned that he was going to be killed because of drugs and slowly began to distance himself from his former life. He found a job in construction and prospered despite his continuing drug and alcohol habit. Lynn, meanwhile, returned to the Church she had forsaken as a young adult.
A Changed Man
Sam also sought to re-establish his relationship with God and began to live a clean life. Slowly, things began to change for the better. Lynn gave birth to a healthy baby girl and Sam started his own construction business. Little did they know that their greatest challenge was just around the corner.
JOIN US CALL IN NUMBER IS 646-929-2870 SPEAK TO SAM PERSONALLY OR YOUR BOY KDIDDY!
YOU GOT QUESTIONS WE GOT ANSWER
COME JOIN BIG TYME RADIO NETWORK AS IT DEBUTES ITS MOST POWERFUL SHOW TO DATE. XPOSE WITH JAZZELLE LONDON. ON ITS IGNAGURAL EPISODE JAZZELLE ALONG WITH FOUNDER AND CEO OF "LOVE SHOULDN'T HURT ,MELISSA HOLMES TACKLE THE IMPORTANT AND SENSITIVE SUBJECT OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND ABUSE. OIN THEM AS THEY FEILD CALLS FROM VICTIMS, SURVIVORS AND MAYBE ABUSERS AS WE TRY TO PUT A STOP TO THIS USUALLY UNSPEAKABLE ACT.ITS TIME WE PUT A STOP TO THIS BEFORE WE LOSE EVERYTHING!
Last week I had a guess who she a really big help to me we had mention about the domestic violence and how we as woman can't hesitate to get the help as need. Ladies and guys too please get the help please support my sister Tina Nesbit by going to her facebook page and her page is “Love doesn’t hurt” please join her page. Anyway, My friends who are listening right now I have a group page for this radio show if you want please join to my page it is call “What’s going on?” AKA THE CHICA SHOW! Well ladies and gentlemen I will like to bring a guess to my show and she is like a little sister to me and me and her we are about three months apart yes ladies and gentlemen we are three months and same year And we became friends since high school I was a sophomore and she was a freshmen and she has been a true friend for a long time even though she is lives in Kansas and I live in Texas I will like to welcome Magda Medina to my show So tell me about yourself? What do you do for a living? If you have one chance in life what will it be? So tell me what is going on In Kansas? well Here in Killeen we had a lighing ceramony! well once again I will like to give a shot out to my sister Marilyn.
A Washington State police officer turned psychologist looks at the treatment of first responders who are just expected to deal with it in the aftermath of some pretty nasty and traumatic work.
Loreli Thompson, PhD also counsels victims of trauma and violence. Join us as we look at the world of the first responder.
You're a nice, decent person. You are loving, and want to be loved by others. So why are you always being treated like crap—especially in romantic relationships? This edition of Grown Zone Radio focuses on sabotaging beliefs that cause you to attract, choose and tolerate mistreatment—even though you say it's the last thing you want:
People mistreat you because they care about you.
True love requires you to accept mistreatment.
Someone (other than you) should be protecting you.
Tolerate what you don't want, and you'll continue to get it, no matter how loudly you protest, or how much you insist that you deserve better. We're going to take on the unhealthy beliefs that invite people to mistreat you, and sabotage your ability to accept the relationships of honor, esteem and respect that you were created to enjoy..
You--and likely others you know—really need to tune in to this edition of Grown Zone Radio. Join us to learn why our book Loving In The Grown Zone is not your typical relationship book about finding the love of your life (or just getting a steady sex partner), but about making healthy choices empower you to claim the love you were created for.
GIFT: Get this FREE ebook NOW —> 9 keys To Finding Healthy Love Even If You Have No Idea Where To Look!
Buy Book: LovingInTheGrownZone.com
Official Site: GrownZone.com
Ms. Flora Carter was borne on May 22, 1950. She was raised with the best of both worlds and was able to experience the American and African culture growing up as her mother was from North Carolina and her dad was from Sierra Leone, Africa. Her mom died when she was 11 and her dad raised her. This resulted in Flor starting her independence early at age 17. Flor is a product of the District of Columbia Public School system and attended college at Washington Technical Institute. She has always been a hard working person which was instilled early by her dad. She started working in middle school, at the nurses' office at school and has worked in the Federal Trade Commission, Department of Energy, the Justice Department and several contracting positions. She retired in 2013 from International Monetary Fund where she worked in record management. She has on daughter and two granddaughters.
Flora fought to overcome verbal, physical, financial, and sexual abuse. She has worked to help others understand and know that domestic violence is a choice that should not be made. She says, "The cycle must be broken. I am not a victim, but victorious, I am a survivor. I now educate and advocate with perons to end the cycle."
Join me Hezekiah L. Montgomery host of The Man In The Mirror and Co-Host Nichelle Johnson as we welcome this dynamic survivor to The Man In The Mirror platform. She'll tell us more about her story, and share with us how the Lord is now using her to help stop domestic violence one victim at a time. We'll find out how she helps turn them from victims to victors and become as she says victorious. Just a reminder that Domestic Violence Is Real!!!
I am doing this show for parents, teachers, law enforcement, educators and the community. Most of us think we know and understand drugs and drug abuse. Here is my question to you....when is the last time you went to a seminar on the current drug trends? Tonight will be your class and I believe you will learn something you didn't so know please tune in at 8:30PM CST
Tonights Topics: Drugs
-Date Rape Drugs
-How kids are getting high and what is in your medicine cabinet
-Effects of drugs
Also some of the most deadly drugs in the world that you never heard of.
Click here for news about anti-choice group mentioned on tonight's show
Kadillak Kaz, the American Lyricist and Writer from California, by no means ever had a problem asking or questioning the world, but at the same time he knows what it takes too solve some of the problems that are directly affecting his city, and the people that suffer due to violence that stems from police brutality and other acts. As an artist in Hip Hop (which happens to be his forte)he fights for the cause,one battle at a time, but more important is what he does and in addition the manner in which he brings music back to its humble beginnings with lyrical knowledge. He is a conscience and uplifting Artist who has made music his lifelong passion, a passion that is definitely created for the people in which he continues to instill change. The Coldest Winter Ever, Late Nights, Downtime and Stay Down 2 Come Up. Kadillak, has a long list of other well-known artists that he has worked and performed with such as (Ice Cube, Mack 10, W. C., Cashis, Jon B, Jayo Felony, Sugar Free, Kurupt, Raekwon, Paracyde, Roscoe, Sleepy Brown and a host of others.
His new project is highly anticipated and yet another masterpiece that will catch the world’s attention called; 2 Pz, the release date is in the fall of 2015. . “Music will be my passion,until the end” Social links: www.soundcloud.com/kadillakkaz
1. Turkey and Russia promised on Wednesday not to go to war over the downing of a Russian fighter jet, leaving Turkey’s still-nervous NATO allies and just about everyone else wondering why the country decided to risk such a serious confrontation.
2. Marine Gen. John Kelly, the top U.S. general in South America says that Caribbean nationals from multiple islands have left their native lands to join the terror group called the Islamic State.
3. Two Palestinians were shot and killed in separate incidents Thursday in the West Bank as Israel announced plans to build a new fence near the flashpoint city of Hebron in an effort to contain a two-month spate of violence.
4. Russia announced plans on Wednesday to deploy long-range surface-to-air missiles at its air base near the Syria-Turkey border to destroy any target that threatens its warplanes in the area — an angry response to Turkey’s downing of a Russian fighter jet, which raised fears of a direct clash between Russia and NATO.
5. Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on Wednesday expressed solidarity with the Palestinians by encouraging them to keep fighting Israel while Iran pledges to "defend [their] movement in any way" they can.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Isaiah 10:20-23: "And it shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, in truth..."
Our second coming quote for today is from John Bunyan. He said, "Let the Lord’s return encourage the saints to hope, and to rejoice in hope of the glory of God, notwithstanding present tribulations..."
Its been two years since the nation was turned upside down by the tragic death of a young man walking on his way home. Unfortunately, Trayvon Martin is just one of thousands of teenagers killed every year as a result of gun violence. Tune into "The Dedan Tolbert Show" LIVE tonight at 9:00pm EST as we discuss "Trayvon Martin: 2 Years Later...Gun Violence in America". To hear us discuss:the epidemic of black on black crime, gang violence, media bias, race relations and what can be done to get the guns off the street in your community, call 646 200 0366 or listen LIVE online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com... "REAL Radio that Matters".
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (56 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (20 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (18 chatters)
- Straitway (18 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (10 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (9 chatters)
- Witch School (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (7 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (6 chatters)
- BROTHER PTAH REVOLITIONARY (6 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (5 chatters)
- SpirituallyGuidedTruths (5 chatters)
- NDB Media (5 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (5 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (5 chatters)
- Donny C (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- Manhood Academy (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- Motherland Media Network (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (3 chatters)
- Carmen Amoros (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Chakram Radio (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- Sixth Sense Sisters (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- Perfectly Unreasonable Podcast (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)