SORT BY Relevancy
Angela Benson's ~~ Though Angela Benson began writing fiction in Miss Milizo's fifth grade English class, her first book was not published until 1994, more than thirty years later! Since then, Angela has published eleven novels, one novella, and a nonfiction writing book. Her books have appeared on national, regional and local bestseller lists, and she has won several writing awards, including Best Multicultural Romance from Romantic Times magazine, and Best Contemporary Ethnic Romance from Affaire de Coeur magazine. She was a finalist for the 2000 Romantic Times Lifetime Achievement Award in Multicultural Romance.
Angela made a faith move to Christian fiction in 2000 with the publication of Awakening Mercy, the first book in her Genesis House series from Tyndale House Publishers. Awakening Mercy was a finalist for both the RITA Award given by Romance Writers of America (RWA) and the Christy Award for Excellence in Christian Fiction. The second book in the Genesis House series, Abiding Hope, was published in September 2001. Abiding Hope was awarded the Emma Award for Best Inspirational Romance presented by the Romance Slam Jam.
2014 Thanksgiving Day Special
Opening Prayer/Devotion - Thank You God
"Every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." - James 1:17
My message about Ferguson and Thanksgiving
Good news out of Ferguson
Thanksgiving Travel - What are the worst airports and airlines for this busy holiday?
Thanksgiving Day Tips from The Onion - try at your own risk
Top 5 Presidential Thanksgiving Day Proclamations
Preview of our 2014 Christmas Series - Just Jesus
Are you all ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow?! We're going back into the archives tonight to play the Thanksgiving broadcast from 2012. Here's what the episode featured:
Faith and Founders segment - a reading of Abraham Lincoln's proclamation for the First National Day of Thanksgiving.
Also a preview of the upcoming Christmas shows and that means it's time for the return of Obama Claus give us the Christmas Countdown Update!
Finally, let's close with a prayer for this Thanksgiving Day and the full version of the beautiful Johnny Cash song aptly named "Thanksgiving Prayer".
Tonight on Sports Talk with Benson we'll discuss a multitude of topics including Jets-Bills, Saints Alive?, LBJ's Leadership, Villanova-VCU, Roads To Playoff, and more! They escaped the snow. But can the Bills top the Jets to keep their season alive? At home on Monday night, it's now or never for the 4-6 Saints. But are the Ravens too tough? The Cavs aren't 5-7 because of LeBron's play. But, his actions? That's another story. Villanova and VCU will find out just how good they are at the Legends Classic. Why are these coaches so uptight? Have you seen what awaits elite teams?
Hello everyone!!!! The guest on Show Talk With Angela Butler is The Force MD's. The world famous group is known for there beautiful ballad"Tender Love." Also Here I Go Again, Love Is A House, among other hit ballad songs. President Obama also likes The Force MD's, he admitted to listening to those ballads On "Air Force One." The Force MD's have timeless ballads and songs that are not ballads. So tune into to hear about this groups plans and what they are currently doing. This show is for 11-20-2014 at 7 PM EST and 6 PM CST. The call in number is 1-347-327-9376.
"The Truth of the Matter" with A.Fox at Soul1radio or call in 626-226-1448 or soul1radio.com
The guest on Show Talk With Angela Butler is Miss Black America Alexander Morton for the 2014-2015 Queen, This pageant has been around since 1968. And is a distinguished and prestigious pageant for Women of Color. J. Morris Anderson created then pageant to show women of color in a positive light. Oprah Winfrey wore the distinguished and prestigious crown of Miss Black America. This pageant is the oldest pageant for women of color. So tune in to hear Miss Black America Alexander Morton talk about her walk to winning the crown. This show is today 11-19-2014 at 7 PM EST and 6 PM CST and the call in number is 1-347-327-9376.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (105 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (39 chatters)
- reactionariez (18 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (18 chatters)
- Yada (16 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (15 chatters)
- Straitway (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (11 chatters)
- John Baptist (10 chatters)
- Bigfoot Ground Zero (9 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (6 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (4 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (4 chatters)
- 65183 (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Jaimie Hope (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (0 chatters)