SORT BY Relevancy
Fantasy Football Episode 78: host Matt Kelley @fantasy_mansion explains that while Andy Dalton can't win a real championship, he can still help win you a fantasy championship.
Odell Beckham Jr.'s flair for the dramatic will help fill the NFL's wide receiver showmanship void.
Russell Wilson is the only quarterback to rush for 825+ yards with a 95.0 passer rating and would be the top fantasy quarterback if he played on the Philadelphia Eagles.
Nick Foles has an above-replacement ceiling, Mark Sanchez does not.
No wide receiver could possibly be as overrated as Cordarrelle Patterson was in 2014.
Comparing the dynasty league stock of Jordan Matthews vs. Donte Moncrief.
Advanced metrics were provided by PlayerProfiler.com.
This Week on the Show........
We are Keeping It Dirty!! We welcome Dirty Andy Dalton to the show! One of the best legitimate "Old School" Heels in the modern era of Indy Wrestling we've seen in a long while. Andy has wrestled for NWA, Inspire Pro, ROH, & many other promotions, We'll talk to Andy about his thoughts on the current Indy Wrestling Landscape......
We also have Damien Wayne on the program!!! A true "Wrestler's-Wrestler" we'll talk to Damien about his career in the NWA, his current affiliation with AML, Training with Tully Blanchard, thoughts on Lance Erikson, & much more!
Recorded LIVE on Wednesday Nights at 7pm EST
We are on iTunes Podcasts
Streamed Worldwide by: www.fnx.network
Please Support: www.sslclothing.com
Follow Us on Twitter: @FromTheArmory
In this episode, Brayden will be out so Ryan will talk about the Andy Dalton deal.. Then, they talk about the HOF Game between the Giants and Bills and who stood out in their minds. Finally, they end the show talking about David Wilson and his career-ending injury.
Live with Feulner delivers expert analysis and up-to-the minute sports news. Join Hosts Johnny Feulner and Mike Zavoluk as they discuss the New York Yankees outlook, the MLB trade deadline, Andy Dalton's handsome new contract, and David Wilson's NFL sendoff. The two will also discuss the impending Kevin Love trade and Paul George's horrific injury. If there's time, the two will voice their opinions on Tiger Woods' situation. Show will go live on Monday at 6 p.m. EST on H4TV. Call in live at 347-202-0508
Last night at the Homecoming show in Hillsboro, TX I found out Scott McKenzie had his last match. Of course, we have to have him on to let us know why he is walking away from the ring.
I ran in to Andy Dalton and thought, this guy always has something crazy to say, so we invited him on to tonights show.
As usual, Super Fan Jason will be on to give us results from around the Indys. He usually has some other awards that he gives out during his segment, so we'll see what happens.
Ickey Woods Show
Join Ickey Woods and guests at 9pm ET/6pm PT as they discuss the NFL and also answer questions that you may have.
* Which 2015 AFC North rookies will have the largest impact in the NFL?
* Is the Johnny Manziel project failig as McCown is tabbed the starter for the Browns?
* Harrison takes lead on defense for the Steelers
* Is the Ravens secondary in great disarray?
* Bengals serve guests at Andy Dalton's charity
* CJ Uzomah has star potential
* AJ McCarron ought to use Bengals OTAs as a time to grow
* Kroft, Dawson and Fisher stand to get their share of playing time this year
* Peter King ranks Bengals 3rd in division because of Andy Dalton
* Name the games that the Bengals have to win to make it to the playoffs / They play their division rivals twice, the NFC West, the AFC West, Houston and Buffalo
To listen to the show, go over to www.SportzAddix.com and click on the live radio player or to listen or be part of the show, simply dial 646-378-1303.
First & 10
Join First & 10 Hosts and guests at 9pm ET/6pm PT as they discuss NFL, Fantasy Football and College Football.
* Charlie Strong or Bob Stoops – Who is under the most pressure?
* Where does Everett Golson rank among ACC QBs?
* Kyle Bosch to play at West Virginia in 2015
* College Hall of Fame inductees announced
* North Carolina academic fraud nets 1-year probation
* NFL doesn’t demote officials during season
* Browns Andy Lee to wear #8
* NFL QB contracts from team perspective – Jay Cutler, Carson Palmer, Andy Dalton, Alex Smith
* Carson Palmer & John Brown firing on all engines
* Colin Kaepernick trade possibility if 49ers drop off further
* How many RBs should a GM have on their roster right after completion of 16-round draft?
* Who takes a step back in the 2015 season in Fantasy Football?
* Best Options: Lamar Miller or Mark Ingram / Emmanuel Sanders or Jeremy Maclin / DeAndre Hopkins or Golden Tate / Ryan Tannehill or Matt Ryan
* Week #9 of the NFL Regular season
To listen to the show, go over to www.SportzAddix.com and click on the live radio player or to listen or be part of the show, simply dial 646-378-1303
In this segment of the Vince Anello Show, Niagara Falls city Council Chair Andy Touma discusses issues and challenges facing the city. He stated that the issue of the frozen water lines in various parts of the city especially on 72nd St. will be addressed before the end of construction season.
In his remarks he pointed to the issue of the city's finances and that something needs to be done to address the high rate of increase of the cost of city operations.
I stated that there should be a public forum of the public officials who have the authority to appoint members of the Niagara Falls water board which include the governor, our senator, our assemblyman, mayor of the city Niagara Falls and the Council chair of the city Niagara Falls. Also, at the forum, the five members of the Niagara Falls water board should be present. Chairman Touma stated that he liked the idea and that he would try to move forward.
In this episode we will be talking with Andy Grossman from Pets at Sunset about pythons from the genus Antaresia.
He will be sharing his expierences with keeping and breeding these, often overlooked, pythons.
Well one team in particular certainly made the news on multiple media cycles this past week and Frat House Mike and “Frat Boys” Nick and Sean are talking about their team, their town, their Philadelphia Phillies.
First came the surprise resignation of Phils manager Ryne Sandberg last Friday. What prompted that? Was there more there than meets the eye? How much blame should Sandberg really get . . . if any at all? Who’s up next?
But THEN, on Monday the Phils announced that Andy MacPhail would be the team’s new president at the conclusion of the 2015 season replacing Pat Gillick. Does this single a new era of “transparency” for the Phils? All of this is a good thing for Phils fans . . . right?
The guys are also looking at the continuing MLB All-Star Game voting debacle; the new & improved Home Run Derby; Alex Rodriguez’s ho-hum 3,000th hit; Bruce Bochy’s wish; . . . plus, as much as they can pack into this program.
Plus they welcome & encourage your input and phone calls. But you have to be listening . . . You have to participate . . . You have to call-in & weigh-in to 347 – 826 – 9964 along with the “Clean-Up Hitters” of the Frat House Sports Radio Network.