SORT BY Relevancy
Six Reasons Why ObamaCare Will Fail.
Lawrence McQuillan, Senior Fellow at the Independent Institute, joins us to discuss why ObamaCare will fail and free-market healthcare — as outlined in the new “Healthcare Contract with America ”— will succeed.
Tomorrow, millions of Americans will begin enrolling in ObamaCare.
But ObamaCare has already proved unworkable and its supporters are defecting, with good reason.
The health care overhaul law has undergone more than 20 delays and revisions, including exemptions for politically connected corporations.
The latest national poll released in early September finds that a majority of Americans oppose ObamaCare: 49 percent disapprove of the law, 33 percent strongly disapprove, 58 percent expect it to raise their health care costs, 38 percent of Americans think ObamaCare will make access to health care worse, and 54 percent of Americans are not confident that the Obama administration will be able to operate the ObamaCare exchanges.
Tonight.... the day's events have taken an interesting turn. Especially where ObamaCare is concerned with even more horror stories. The bunker mentality of the White Hut.
And... How a small cabal of socialist hippies tainted the reputation of a charming town -- and no, it's not Berkeley.
And McCain seeks relevance.
That and much more. Let's talk.
I'm back! After our SUMMER hiatus, we're back and rarin' to go! And we're kicking off our return to the airwaves with Diana West, author of American Betrayal: The Secret Assault on Our Nation's Character (St. Martin's Press).
Join me as we begin our weeknightly show here on BlogTalkRadio!
Bill Ayers has written his memoirs. So, what's his side of the story?
Obama thrives on crisis. The latest on this 7th day of the federal government shutdown? His stubborn refusal to negotiate with Congress, preferring to default on our national debt.
An opinion writer says this is the Tea Party's last stand. Is it?
House Republicans continue to press on to fund government, despite refusal of Obama and Harry Reid to negotiate and compromise.
With 19 different delays and 1200 waivers, glitch after glitch with today's first day of Obamacare is a hot mess.
Also... Did the NSA already use its massive surveillance apparatus to hijack the Supreme Court decision on Obamacare? Was Chief Justice Roberts blackmailed into changing his opinion on Obamacare?
Tonight, we take a look.
Join Host Live Chats
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (15 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (7 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (7 chatters)
- The War Room (7 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (5 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (5 chatters)
- whaleystudios (5 chatters)
- The Yoga Studio San Diego (4 chatters)
- Jim Ventura (4 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (4 chatters)
- Prophetess Evangelist Theresa (3 chatters)
- Reader Tash (3 chatters)
- Changing Worldviews (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (3 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (2 chatters)
- Caffeine IV Drip (2 chatters)
- Alpha Star Radio (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Psychic Donna Marie Crawford (2 chatters)
- The Portal (2 chatters)
- TPPCTV (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Recognizing Gods Call to You (1 chatters)
- Ms Reason (1 chatters)
- My Soul (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- Earlene Greene (1 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (1 chatters)
- G Wright (1 chatters)
- Getting Dirty Live (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Rev Kerrene (0 chatters)
- Revolution Championship Wrestling (0 chatters)