SORT BY Relevancy
Material necessity founded marriage, sex hunger embellished it, religion sanctioned and exalted it, the state demanded and regulated it, while in later times evolving love is beginning to justify and glorify marriage as the ancestor and creator of civilization’s most useful and sublime institution, the home. And home building should be the center and essence of all educational effort.
[NOTE: Archive page of symmetryofsoul.org includes referenced 'Sections' previously studied in The Urantia Book. Broadcast begins each Tuesday at 9:00 PM Eastern Time (02:00 GMT). Check worldtimezone.com for local time.]
Our study this week begins with Paper 84.
Lifting the Pain of the Past - An Angelic Clearing of Ancestral Harm (Genocide, War, Slavery & Dislocation)
Sunday, April 19th from 2pm to 3:30pm at Aum and Garden - $10
Tuesday, April 21st from 7pm to 8:30pm at Mystic Journey Bookstore - $10
Sunday, April 26th from 10:30am to noon PST / 1:30 to 3pm EST - $10
In this ten step process, you will:
- Establish a safe space to work in with Archangel Michael.
- Individualize your energy.
- Honor your ancestor's experience. Honor your experience.
- Acknowledge the impact of the past on your present life.
- Move that energy out of your body, using safe and powerful techniques.
- Forgive everyone involved (victims, perpetrators, witnesses & survivors).
- Clear every part of your being (body, mind, spirit and emotions).
- Create a new foundation of peace, wholeness, wellness and love.
- Listen to your angels and ancestors.
- Gratefully pave the way for an empowered future.
Instantly download mp3's at www.markmezadourian.com
Facebook page: Mark Mezadourian - Angelic Infusions
This is a black arts and culture site. We will be exploring the African Diaspora via the writing, performance, both musical and theatrical (film and stage), as well as the visual arts of Africans in the Diaspora and those influenced by these aesthetic forms of expression.
1. Lynn Brown, the editor for the Footsteps of Baldwin Anthology project, is a freelance writer, blogger, and nonprofit communications consultant, who specializes in writing about culture, travel and social justice. She's been published in Conde Nast Traveler, the Colorado Daily News and the Atlanta Black Star. In addition to the anthology she's currently working on a speculative fiction novel centered around the mythology of New Orleans and an MFA in Creative Writing at San Francisco State University with a concentration in Multicultural Literature. Visit https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/footsteps-of-baldwin-anthology-project
2.James Baldwin's "The Artists Struggle for Integrity."
3. Blackademics playwright, Idris Goodwin, and directors: Mina Morita & Lisa Marie Rollins join us. Visit crowdedfire.org
4. AlterTheater Company joins us to talk about James Baldwin's Amen Corner. Jeanette Harrison, director; Cathleen Riddley as "Sister Margaret," Tracy Camp as "Sister Margaret," Chauncey Roberts as "Luke." Visit www.altertheater.org
Show starts at 9:05pm EST!
Tonight we are joined by Brien Foerster to discuss his research into the ancient elongated skulls of Peru.
Brien Foerster was raised on the west coast of Canada, where he developed a fascination for the Native people, their art, and oral traditions. This led to his becoming a professional sculptor, after graduating with an honours BSc degree from the University Of Victoria. In 1995, he moved to Maui, Hawaii, and was hired as assistant project manager for the building of the 62 foot double hull sailing canoe (ancestor of the modern day catamaran) and the restoration of the famous Mo'olele sailing canoe. He started an online outrigger paddle business, which flourished internationally.
Peru became his next major area of interest. The study of the Inca culture led to his writing a book, A Brief History of the Incas, and he is now the assistant director of the Paracas History Museum in Paracas, south of Lima.
An Arlene Turner Crawford Journey with Charles Curtis Blackwell . . .
The two artists join us, one in Oaktown, the other in Chitown to talk about The Wall of Respect and People’s Art Since 1967 - A Symposium April 17-18, 2015 at Chicago Art Institute (https://www.facebook.com/events/1556242241312832/). Both are panelists.
Arlene Turner Crawford defines herself as a Visual Artist, Curator, Educator, Muralist and Cultural Activist. She has shown up as: Classroom teacher, University Administrator, Faculty member & Student Affairs, Unit Head; a Grants Developer & Institution builder of Cultural organizations; a Collaborator and Mentor. Her work is to integrate her creativity into service and the beautification of black community. Her mission is inspired and ignited by the intellectual thrust and purpose of the Black Arts Movement. and this commitment, as an artist, is to examine, elevate, and speak to what is beautiful, whole and authentic within my community. Her art is ritual, an attempt to express higher interpretations of life and she creates art through the manipulation of form, design, color, assemblage and collage.
She is an Executive Board member of the African American Arts Alliance, founding member of the Sutherland Community Arts Initiative and Sapphire & Crystals, a collective of African American women artists.
Charles Curtis Blackwell is a jazz poet and a playwright, performance and visual artist: http://www.pbs.org/pov/differentcolorblue/blackwell.php and https://www.facebook.com/CharlesCurtisBlackwell
Hello everyone I pray your day is going well. Tune in to The Good News of the Glorious Gospel on Teaching Tuesday's and receive a Refreshing, Regeneration, and Washing from the Word of God, taught under the Leadership a Guidence of the Holy Ghost. Have a great week, a wonderful weeknd and we'll talk next Tuesday April 14, 2015 on The Good News of the Glorious Gospel Teaching Tuesday. Be Blessed. First Lady Doniele Wilson All in the Body of Christ.
HELLO VAMPS AND WELCOME TO VAMP CITY!
HOSTED BY THE VAMPIRESS HERSELF INDIA MOREL AND HER CAST MR TIMER, JAMES ACEVEDO, AND COBRA COMMANDER. WE AIR LIVE EVERY MONDAY AT MIDNIGHT ON THE HOTTEST STATION ON THE NET...DOLLHOUSE RADIO!
TONIGHT WE HAVE THE LATEST IN PARANORMAL NEWS, WE WILL DISCUSS CERN AGAIN AND WE WILL ALSO DISCUSS A LEGEND IN NEW ORLEANS HISTORY, MARIE LAVEAU, "VOODOO QUEEN", AND ALSO AN ANCESTOR OF INDIA MOREL.
OUR MINI TOPIC TONIGHT: ARE PEOPLE SPIRITUALLY DEAD?
TUNE IN WITH THE CAST AND JOIN IN AND SHARE YOUR STORIES IF YOU DARE.
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: @VampCityShow
VISIT US ON THE WEB: WWW.DOLLHOUSERADIO.COM
Join host Nikki Williams on Wed. April 8 @ 7:00 p.m. for Radio PRS. This week our guest is the amazing Stephanie Forcier who provides some of the most insightful readings around. Stephanie does Akashic Record readings. Find out how this works and how these readings can help you in your search for guidence. If you'd like to call and talk with Stephanie and Nikki, call us at 646-668-8212.
This is a black arts and culture site. We will be exploring the African Diaspora via the writing, performance, both musical and theatrical (film and stage), as well as the visual arts of Africans in the Diaspora and those influenced by these aesthetic forms of expression. I am interested in the political and social ramifications of art on society, specifically movements supported by these artists and their forbearers. It is my claim that the artists are the true revolutionaries, their work honest and filled with raw unedited passion. They are our true heroes. Ashay!
1. Noelle Hanrahan speaks about Mumia Abu Jamal medical urgency. See http://www.prisonradio.org/news call 717-728-4109.
2. Emmitt Thrower is a disabled retired NYC Police Officer and a Stroke Survivor. He is also the Founder and President of Wabi Sabi Productions Inc., a small community based Non Profit Company (Tax Exempt 501 c3) founded in 2005 in New York City. Its mission is to use the arts to address social issues and develop our communities and youth in positive ways. Wabi Sabi has produced theatrical events, musical events, digital films and short documentaries about issues impacting upon social, political or health issues affecting under served communities and youth.
Where Is Hope? is a collaboration with Poet/Activist Leroy Moore (The Black Kripple) Founder of Krip Hop Nation. Leroy Moore is a Black writer, artist, hip-hop\music lover, community activist and feminist with a physical disability. He has always been a strong voice in action and words against Police Brutality and in particular as it relates to people with disabilities.
3. NC Heikin and Edward Reed, join us to speak about Sounds of Redemption: The Frank Morgan Story screening at Yerba Center for the Arts in San Francisco, April 9 and 11, 7:30 p.m. The director, Mr. Reed and Michael Connelly will be present at the 4/9 event.
Is there any significance to knowing who you are beyond your hue?
Kentronn Malmadh will dive into this topic on 'The Truth Is NOW' Radio Show this April 7th, 2015 at 9:00 PM EST. Call 646.378.0516 to listen and ask questions LIVE!
In this podcast, we will discuss the concept of race versus tribe, and why colorism might be a trap for our people. We will cover tribalism, lineage, and nationality from a scriptural point of view. Learn the way that "black people" define themselves across the globe, and find out why the Negro is so much more than the color of his skin.
ISLAMIC HOUSE OF ISRAEL PRESENTS 'THE TRUTH IS NOW' WITH KENTRONN MALMADH!
"RACE VS. TRIBALISM," APRIL 7, 2015 @ 9:00 PM EST
LIVE CALL IN 646.378.0516
Join us on the porch at 8pm EST as we throw the gate wide open and take your calls, texts, and chatroom messages and answer all your questions about spiritual work. Everything from Ancestor Altars to Zebra skins (Maybe not those)! Got a question about some work you're doing that may need some tweeking? Want to talk more about ratchet hoodoo? Call, text, or log in and chat with us! ALSO! It's GIVE-AWAY FRIDAY!!!!! Call in and listen for your chance to win one of several prizes being given away on today's show. And for our internet listeners, we're playing Chatroom Trivia!!!! Call in at (646) 564-9782. Text line (770) 648-4171
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress