SORT BY Relevancy
We talk about Jacob's upcoming trip to Vikings Training Camp and potential MLB trades before the deadline. We're sorry if this one sucks, it's our first one.
Join Deb Evans and Jack Monson as they get the inside scoop before Go2MyFranchiseStats is officially launched. Founder, Jimmy Weeks will share tips on how to use Google analytics, best practices and will provide suggestions for increasing online performance and conversion. By the end of the episode you will have a few actionable strategies!
Don't forget to follow Deb and Jack on Twitter and join the Facebook conversation: www.facebook.com/socialgeekradio
Build and manage analytics teams to drive results
REAL-WORLD ANALYTICS was written to help business leaders develop and manage analytics teams in today's Big Data craze. The book focuses on the do's and don'ts of staffing and managing analytical teams. It helps promising analysts transition from developing analytics into more senior management roles, and it helps senior business leaders understand the limitations of their analytical teams, the issues they will need to address in running them, and the investments they need to make in support of analytics in order to be successful in today's business world.
Michael Koukounas, a twenty-five-year business veteran of analytics, has built a career out of leveraging data, analytics, and systems to drive billions of dollars of business impacts across the globe. His responsibilities have included modeling, analytics, strategic systems development and management, credit and fraud policy, and data management. He has played senior roles in Citigroup, GE Capital, American Express, and Equifax. In building and managing analytical teams across the globe, he has found innovative ways to deliver new data tools and leverage new sources of data to meet specific business goals. He has developed and implemented analytical solutions across a number of business sectors, including government, airlines, insurance, and telecom, as well as Financial Services. Mr. Koukounas received a BA in Biochemistry from the University of Rochester and an MBA in Finance from Rutgers University, and lives with his family in the San Antonio area.
In paperback and ebook
Cassie Hayes from SocialBro (http://socialbro.com) (@SocialBro) joins Jim (@jcollison) for show #179 of Home Gadget Geeks brought to you by the Average Guy Network, part of http://thegeeksnetwork.com/ community.
SocialBro is a powerful social marketing tool that help the average twitter user with analytics, competitor tracking, best time to tweet, audience insights and more. They have both a free and premium version. Cassie joins the program to talk about the history of Socialbro, why the name is what it is and spends some time digging into the interface with Jim to help him really understand his twitter account. Lots of good video for this one!
Support the Average Guy Tech Scholarship Fund: http://theAverageGuy.tv/amazon
WANT TO SUBSCRIBE? We now have Video Large / Small and Video iTunes options at http://theAverageGuy.tv/subscribe
Join us for the show live each Thursday at 8pmC/9E/1UTC at http://theAverageGuy.tv/live or call in your questions or comments to be played on the show at (402) 478-8450
Jacob talks about his time at Vikings training camp, while Tanner attempts to get into thinking about DHes in a different way. Also, Salary Cap Pros and Cons, and Trivia.
On this week’s Goldstein on Gelt Show, strategy is the name of the game. Listen to Doug’s interview with Daniel Waisberg, an analytics advocate at Google, to find out the tactics of building a business on line and how to make the Google search engine process work for you.
The era of cloud-based analytics is just beginning. Cloud analytics allows businesses to increase collaboration, improve flexibility and customer satisfaction, and deliver products to market faster. In this session, you'll learn about cloud analytics' outlook for enabling midsized businesses to compete effectively using tools previously available only to large enterprises.
It's easier than ever for midmarket firms to provision and use cloud-based analytics. But those services present security challenges, as they need access to a company's valuable business data. Companies need to understand the in and outs of data control, security, and governance when they select a SaaS analytic provider. This session covers the security fundamentals of cloud-based analytics and explores leading strategies and techniques for keeping business data safe and secure while tapping into the cost benefits and agility of analytics tools in the cloud.
Traditional business intelligence applications have historically failed to satisfy the needs of businesses. But a new generation of cloud-based analytics alternatives is overcoming past failures and delivering a wider array of functional capabilities. This session will discuss why the BI applications of the past failed and how today's cloud-based alternatives are delivering a new level of value to organizations of all sizes.
Founder of Predictive Analytics World and Text Analytics World, and author of Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Who Will Click, Buy, Lie, Or Die, Eric Siegel describes the principles of predictive analytics and how they are used to predict the behavior and actions of individuals. Eric Siegel provides ideas on how a combination of big data and machine learning creates the basis for these predictions. While Eric Siegel recognizes that not all predictions are accurate all of the time, he points out how much value they do provide over mere guesses. Eric offers his insights into how data and predictive analytics must be governed by ethical practices and assurances of privacy. Eric also demonstrates how predictive analytics are related to crowdsourcing and other data ensembles. Eric presents his thoughts on modeling and how those models can be improved. Learn as well how numbers can be used for persuasion, including their applications to politics and marketing.
Mike Kaplan from Retroficiency will discuss the growing business of energy analytics and how their tool has helped Utilities, ESCOS and Customers with large portfolios of buildings facilitate the implementation of energy efficiency utilizing remote energy analytics.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (488 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (119 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (60 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- reactionariez (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (20 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (20 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (14 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (11 chatters)
- Omega Man (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (7 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (6 chatters)
- WARRIORS IN CHRIST (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (5 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Do ChimeIn (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (3 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (2 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Political T and T (2 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (2 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (1 chatters)
- DONT PLAY RADIO (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (1 chatters)
- Italian Tomatoes (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- GCOM ParaRadio0 (0 chatters)