SORT BY Relevancy
Wednesdays 9pm, join your favorite Sexperts & Healthy Living Coaches, Neek & Nelly, with Moxie Gents, moderator of the FaceBook Social Group "What Do Black Men Really Think?", Eli Isabell, as they delivering realistic, empowering solution-focused conversations in the areas of personal growth, spirituality, intimacy and healthy lifestyle strategies. The new show, Get Moxie! The Lifestyle Talk Show, offers a medley of intimate & energetic approaches to enhance your overall sense of individual and relationship well-being!
Kat Darden - Visionary Consultant
Kat returns to talk about current events and to take callers questions. From Fort Worth TX, Kat has a no nonsense approach for delivering the information she receives. To book a reading with Kat email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817-232-8272. Tues - Sat, Noon-8pm Central Time
Join us for another Empowerment Call with our guest, Elder Langhonre, Consultant-Coach-Trainer and Author of the forthcoming book: The Genesis System - 5 Steps to Success in Life & Business. Again this month, Elder Langhorne will share with us components of the foundational Kingdom understanding that is necessary to succeed in life and business.
Have you been missing the mark? Has your strategy not been producing your desired outcome? If you answered yes to these questions, you need to join us for this relevant Kingdom teaching and be Empowered!
Ladies! Are you ready for mental peace, emotional freedom, healthy organs, a satisfying sex life and fitness on all levels? Dial 347-850-8486 8p ET on Wednesday, October 1, 2014 for Part #2 of our discussion on the path to optimal women's health Alexyss K. Tylor, Dr. Maxwell Nartey and Dr. Elizabeth Wanek.
Health BONUS: In Honor of World Vegetarian Day on October 1st, we will also include the do's and dont's of vegetarianism for women. You don't want to miss this solution packed episode!
Alexyss K. Tylor of Atlanta, GA - author, minister, teacher of sexual spirituality, healthy sexuality advocate and SYMPTOMETRY healthcare advocate.
Dr. Maxwell Nartey of Chicago, IL - therapeutic scientist, professor, author, licensed symptometrist and the founder of Symptometry, known for curing women's health challenges and chronic diseases via root cause therapeuticsTM
Elizabeth Wanek, MD, LSym of Greensboro, NC - surgeon, physician, licensed symptometrist via the AMERICAN SCHOOL OF SYMPTOMETRY specializing in optimal health support and foundational medicine.
Root Cause Radio - Sharing the Secrets of Optimal Health - www.RootCauseRadio.com
Fasting is beneficial whether you fast partially or fully.
One day fasts on a consisitaent basis will strengthen your spirit over time and give you the ability to discipline yourself for longer fasts.
Three day fasts with just water are a powerful way to see breakthroughs.
Fasts longer than three days should be done by people with more experience in fasting.
Long fasts are not recommended unless there is an emergency or if one is led by the Holy Spirit to do so.
A partial fast can include some food such as vegetables and can be done for long lengths.
Complete fasts consist of water only, and water is important to cleanse the system of toxins that are released through fasting.
The Holy Spirit will reveal to you when you need to fast.
A fasted lifestyle is a powerful lifestyle.
in Self Help
Tonight, 10/1/2014, Host, Psychologist & Certified Natural Healthcare Practitioner Parthenia Izzard talks many. This anniversary prorgam features,Sidney Poitier, author of, The Measure of a Man with short wisdom bits from others and Host Parthenia Izzard (James Redfield, William Tilller...). Sign-up For Our Newsletter. Wellness help now!
We present a new guest each week live on Tuesdays who is a representative from the world of alternative medicine therapies [nutrition, meditation, yoga, energy medicine, accupressure, iridology], related products [organic teas, supplements, technology], and issues [aging, lifestyle changes, relationships, healthcare]. They will share their expertise and wisdom. On Wednesday and Thursday we rebroadcast special programs and have open discussions on hot topics. We want to lead you to a healthier way of life physically, emotionally, and spiritually.Visit my BLOG.
in Self Help
Yve Hart is a natural born artist, aspiring author, and a passionate advocate for health and life transformation. Yve believes that humans have the capacity to transform their lives with green foods within The 40 Day Green Cleanse. Yve is currently a life coach and the founder of The 40 Day Green Cleanse. "When we ingest foods that come straight from the earth, we gain clarity in our own life while shedding the physical and energetic layers that limits our potential." The 40 Day Green Cleanse has been on an upward climb by attracting more and more people at every new cycle and inspiring many locally and across the globe. Yve envisions a planet where it's people will live in harmony with Mother earth by truly harnessing the power of the foods it provides. She is currently creating a book of the most delicious recipes and the power of cleansing with green foods straight from nature.
Yve Hart is available for interviews, written features, and also available for private coaching. Her next 40 Day Green Cleanse begins on October 29th and accepting new members now. CALL (562) 233-5656
Please email Yve Hart at email@example.com Or visit her blog at www.hartsoup.com
Proclaim It Radio Proclaim It Radio is about Positivity, Good News, Growth, Health, Life and Love. We promote people who are proclaiming their space In this world and exuding the greatness that they possess inside. We will feature Entrepreneurs, Go Getters, Community Activists and People who are representing their gifts to the world in a positive light
Keri 'KamiKazi' Williams provides an array of photography and filming needs for theater productions, individual and group projects, documentaries and special events. She would like you to know that she has been a traumatic brain injury survivor for ten years now and has just graduated from Howard University with a BA degree in Radio, Television & Film and a BFA in Photography.
"This is a time of tremendous change for me, "Williams confides. "I believe that higher education is the path to freedom. Education has truly created an opportunity for me to succeed, forming new pathways when old ones have faded." What Williams likes best is working with youth. Recently, she worked on a youth-developed PSA for WIFV's Image Makers and continues to volunteer as a portfolio developer and videographer for a local youth program.
Williams is determined to empower or teach others how best to capture information to tell their story. "The simplicity of a moment can impact the lives of many, when shared through a lens. I intend to uplift and encourage communities, building self-esteem, one smile at a time."
Featured Guest: Keri Williams, Photographer extraordinarie!!
Call in to 646-478-0603 and Press 1 to ask a question
Brought to Us by: LoveMe.Miche.com, TravelAlly.Biz and ICareWeGive.com
A life of Goodness ~
IT IS ONLY THROUGH THE LIFE AND DEATH OF CHRIST THAT WE CAN TRULY LOVE OURSELVES! Listen in Via Internet
Keep it Real Daily by Creating a Greater Lifestyle, Raising Our Status and Our Standards On "So Real with Madelyn"! We are here to ENCOURAGE and EMPOWER the YOU INSIDE! 5:30 PM Wednesdays Central timezone.
Live a Life of GREATNESS and answer the Call on your Life to just Simply be Better!
Are you WHO people see and is it YOU? Adjustments made in you life by someone for someone or Are you Molded by your Pain?
MY Sheep know my VOICE! John 10:27
Keep it Real Daily is coming to you 5:30pm Wed and Saturdays Central Listen in on Audio Call ~ 347 326 9924
in Self Help
The Fabulous Life of a Fierce, Fit Wife!
Tune in to R.E.A.L. Single Wives Radio as Koereyelle and guest host Lakia Brandenburg, The Wife Coach discuss the latest in Entertainment and Celeb news. Our featured guest is happy wife and Lifestyle Coach Bo Talley! Plus, don't miss a Single Wives Weekend sneak peek with Master Herbalist Jerri Evans of TurningNatural.com! And don't miss our Behind the Brand segment sharing secrets of success at 6:45!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (455 chatters)
- John Baptist (88 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- in5d (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (19 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (18 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (17 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (16 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (13 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (8 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (3 chatters)
- David and Wes (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (2 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (2 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- underground talk (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Zombie Rock Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WBDN Media (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Shriek Speak Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (1 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics In The News (0 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (0 chatters)