SORT BY Relevancy
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Tues. Aug, 25th, 10pm-12midnight EST with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. We’ll discuss “How Philadelphia Made African American History Mandatory for Graduation”!!! CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) A new municipal judge in Ferguson, MO on Monday ordered sweeping changes to court practices in response to the DOJ report. He ordered that all Arrest Warrants issued before Dec. 31st 2014 be withdrawn. 2) Students In Philadelphia Can’t Graduate Without Taking African-American History. This needs to be nationwide. 3) A juror in the Johnathan Ferrell shooting death says it was Ferrell who was actually on trial. 4) Republican Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee shows his ignorance about Black Lives Matter and Dr. King. 5) This date in African American History – Althea Gipson and The Red Summer Riots of 1919.
Welcome to American Freedom Watch Radio with Laurie Bartlett
Topic: Know Your History. The more things change, the more they remain the same.
Guest: Randolph Russell, Author and Historian, "American History In No Time" A quick and easy read or the basics on American history.
"The Founders believed that this nation would be preserved in liberty only if we as citizens understood its history, embraced its founding principles, and had an appreciation for the sacrifice3s made to secur the freedoms it affords. The day after the Constitutional Convention adjoured in 1787, a woman asked Benjamin Franklin, "Well Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?" He replied, "A republic, if you can keep it."
Get Involved Today - Take Action Today
Join the movement. Join The United Saints of America. Be proactive not reactive.
http://theunitedsaintsofamerica.us/Beast.html or facebook.com/theuntiedsaintsofamerica
Like us on Facebook American Freedom Watch Radio and Agenda21enders
TONIGHT: Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Mon. May, 25th, 10:00pm-12:00midnight EST (7:00pm-9:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep. We'll discuss “The History of Memorial Day and It’s African American Origins”. We’ll also talk about the acquittal of Office Michael Brelo in Cleveland Ohio. CALL IN WITH QUESTIONS/COMMENTS & LISTEN AT (914) 338-1375. Listen online LIVE and the archived show here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/05/26/the-history-of-memorial-day-and-its-african-american-origins or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
TONIGHT: Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Wed. May, 27th, 10:00pm-12:00midnight EST (7:00pm-9:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep founder of The African History Network? We’ll discuss “Five on The Black Handside: The History of the “Dap” and African American Handshakes”. Did you ever wonder where the “Dap” came from, fist bumping, etc.? CALL IN WITH QUESTIONS/COMMENTS & LISTEN AT (914) 338-1375. Listen online LIVE and the archived show here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/05/28/five-on-the-black-handside-the-history-of-the-dap-and-african-american-hands or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) Five on The Black Handside, the history of the “Dap” and African American Handshakes. 2) Baltimore City Schools layoff notices go out. 3) The Justice Department issues reforms to fix Cleveland policing. What is next? 4) This date in African American History – Elijah McCoy, Inventor
Today, World Footprints will explore elements of American history from small towns and historic hotels to Fort Monroe. We'll also visit the shanty town of Mondesa which sits just outside of Swakopmund, Namibia. There we will mingle with the locals and witness how black Namibians are preserving their history and traditions.
Fort Monroe in Virginia has been defending America since 1607 and today it remains the largest stone fortification in the United States. Tour guide Robin Reed gives us the backstory of the Fort's rich history and the important role it has played in American history.
The National Trust for Historic Preservation is on a mission to preserve and share all of America's history. We'll share the work the organization is doing and we'll introduce two interesting historic hotels in Washington, DC--the Mayflower and the Morrison-Clark.
Small towns in America are often overlooked as tourist destinations but if you really want to experience real Americana you should go off the beaten path and visit a small town where you can uncover a treasure trove of goodies. Some of the most authentic travel experiences and unique stories can be found in small and rural towns and we will explore a few.
The beach resort of Swakopmund, Namibia is an example of German colonial architecture and culture. However, a majority of the population of Swakopmund lives in settlements that were developed for indigenous black Namibians. We will introduce you to some of the locals we met on a walk through the Mondesa district.
Photo credit: Ian Fitzpatrick
TONIGHT: Listen to the archived show. Listen to The African History Network Show, Thursday, April, 1st, 8:00pm-10:00pm EST (5:00pm-7:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep. We’ll discuss “A Little Known Fact of History: African Slaves and Native American Masters”. Call in with your Questions/Comments and listen LIVE at 914-338-1375 or listen online at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/04/03/african-slaves-and-native-american-masters--a-little-known-fact-of-history or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) “A Little Known Fact of History: African Slaves and Native American Masters”. 2) We’ll also discuss some of the history of Seneca Village in New York. 3) This date in African American History.
DETROIT: FREE EVENT - Sun. April 5th - The African History Network Lecture Series presents a Double Presentation “EMPIRE Strikes Black: Propaganda of The Media” & “Malcolm X: 50 Years Later, Why Is He Still Relevant?” by Michael Imhotep host of The African History Network Show & The Michael Imhotep Show. Sunday, April, 5th, 2015, 1:00pm - 6:00pm at Nandi’s Knowledge Café, 12511 Woodward Ave. Highland Park, MI (4 blocks South of Davison Fwy Between Glendale & Highland) (313) 462-0003 or (313) 865-1288 or visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/events/799992233403714/ or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. Watch video here: http://youtu.be/ZoHLYe84xq4
This show is a free for all so that anyone can call in and ask what ever they want. Haters are welcome, and anything goes so if you want to know what we are about please feel free to call and ask. MARSHALL NICELY and the AMERICAN WHITE FAMILY will answer your questions. Whether you like us or not don't be afraid to call into the show. Trust me we are not afraid to answer any and all questions.
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Thurs. Oct., 1st, 10pm-12midnight EST (7pm – 9pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. “Solutions for Problems Facing African Americans”!!! CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) We’ll lay out some Solutions that we can implement right now in our communites as a follow up to our last 2 shows. 2) Another Mass Shooting has taken place. When will it stop? 3) Jamaica wants reparations from Britian. 4) A sequel to the movie “Soulfood” is in the works. 5) A Tulsa Sheriff involved in the case of the shooting death of Eric Harris has resigned. 6) A African American student who has been Home schooled will graduate from College with a Triple Major. 6) This date in African American History – James Meredith
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Wed. Sept., 30th, 10pm-12midnight EST (7pm – 9pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. “Part 2: 11 Acts of White Affirmative Action created by The U.S. Government throughout History”!!! CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) “Part 2: 11 Acts of White Affirmative Action created by The U.S. Government throughout History”!!! 2) Elizabeth Warren goes all in and supports Black Lives Matter. 3) Cecile Richards, Pres. of Planned Parenthood Federation of America was grilled by Republicans at a Congressional Hearing on Tuesday. 4) This date in African American History.
Shé:kon and Thanks for joining Native Trailblazers! The show with over half a million listeners worldwide! Tonight we will be talking about the Teaching of U.S. History in schools and the existence of Native Genocide. We will be speaking with Cindy LaMarr (Pit River and Paiute,) the Executive Director of Capitol Area Indian Resources, Inc. www.CAIR.us in Sacramento. CAIR advocates for the academic and cultural rights of American Indian students
She has served as the only president from California for the National Indian Education Association (NIEA), the largest national Indian education advocacy organization in the nation - www.twitter.com/CindyLaMarr
For over five years, our award-winning Native themed online radio show has been delivering the hottest topics in Indian Country to your desktop, mobile or other listening devices! Listen in Every Friday at 7pm EST or any time after in archives!
HOSTS: Vincent Schilling (Producer, Speaker, Journalist, Author, VP Schilling Media) www.Twitter.com/VinceSchilling and Delores Schilling (CEO, Schilling Media, Inc.) www.Twitter.com/DelSchilling
Join our chat room Here's How Website www.NativeTrailblazers.com
Mailing List - http://eepurl.com/O7fa1 iTunes Podcasts- http://goo.gl/GkEOJ3
Join 'Missing Pages Of History' today, Satl, September 19, 2015 at 1:00 PM EST. We will discuss the following topic: 'The History of Policing in the United States - Part 2' Join us by dialilng in at (818) 337-0016 or go online at: www.blogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-of-history-inc
Join American White History Month this Thursday 5th March, 2015 with host Karin Smith and two great guests.
Cuan Elgin "A True Story of South Africa - BULALA".
Deeply researched, the Scottish-Irish-descended South African-born author travelled over 15,500 miles [25,000 km.] across South Africa to every historical site mentioned in the narrative, in his first-hand investigative research. You will learn, laugh, and cry—but more importantly, understand the actual events which transpired in this controversial, southern-most African nation, without the bias of the media or the pressured slant of special-interest groups.
Joining us will be Don Deon -
I started the Southern African Commonwealth (Bondstaat) initiative which aims to reconnect all Southern Africa’s diverse people with their heritage and culture and traditions. The first step in this for the Afrikaner people was to setup the SAUK Nuus news website and facebook page. This is vital to give the people their identity back and also crucial in the fight against all the forms of genocide.
I am fighting for TRUE diversity, TRUE multiculturism and True Independence in South Africa for the minorities, and worldwide...
This will be a very informative and entertaining show - so dial in, call in - we look forward to hearing from you
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (97 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (13 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (10 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- Bigfoot Ground Zero (8 chatters)
- Donny C (8 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (8 chatters)
- NTEB GOSPEL RADIO BROADCAST (8 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (5 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- The DG Show (3 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Mike Warner Tennessee Watchman (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)