SORT BY Relevancy
What Happened to Hip Hop Intro- Amen Communications Social Network AMEN PAR ANKH -Spirituality of our People and the Planet - The First Native Americans were BLACK.
The word 'Amen' holds power that needs to be made aware of. When you say Amen there needs to be a flow of attitude that goes with it. I hope that I can up life some souls as I mister the word of God to make a point that when the truth is understood a belief takes over ones body, mind and soul in confidence. It is in that confidence of the Word of God we live our lives and all goes well.
Green Griot Gathering at Amen Ankh Farms represents a collections of Poetry and Spoken Word from Queen Mother Nuta Beqsu, A local Teacher, Grower and Health and Wellness Practitioner. She is cultivating a small Farm called Amen Ankh Urban Farm, nestled around the Amen Par Ankh (Sacred Temple of Life) a santuary for Health and Wellness, peace, study and family development.
Amen Ankh Academy Presents: CHRISTIANITY OR ISLAM? by Mr. Allen Glass aka Abdul N Karim. Mr. Glass is not only an accomplished electrical contractor, but a fine author. We will have the chance to meet Mr. Glass as we invite you and welcome you to join the live discussion with your questions and comments.
Call in live at 347-989-8509 you can post your comments on our chat on Blogtalk or our social network on facebook and email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on obtaining a copy of your book:
CHRISTIANITY OR ISLAM?"
Amen Ankh Urban Farm's Ask an Urban Farmer With your hostess: Nuta Beqsu Mosley. Helpful Hints, History and Health Community Call-In Show using the Power of a cell phone in the palm of everyone's hand! Feel free to call and ask your questions and share your comments and suggestions on Food, health, Growing, and ecology.# (646)668-8941 Check out and chat on Facebook and our blog at: http://amen-parankh.blogspot.com Carver Day, Urban Outdoors,
Live call in and Talk show ask about current events pertaining to farming in the metro areas. Vacant lots, raised beds, Herbal knowledge- Call in on your phone to listen at (646)6688941 every saturday at 9:30am Amen Ankh Urban Farms Green Griot Gathering DVD please view our Blog- http://amen-parankh.blogspot.com email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Amen Communications Social Network Show
Listen to my show at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/amencommunications/2014/08/01/amen-communication-social-network-show - Amen Communications Social Network Show! Call in Live
347-989-8509 at 6pm this Friday- Discussion/ Interview with Mr. Sterling Brown.-http://sterlinglbrown.com/
running for Jackson County Legislator District 2 in the up and coming November Elections.
Sharing Current Events Topics, Spoken Word, and Music -Using Social Networking- Local, National and International. Live Discussions/ Interviews Call in Live at 6pm-(347)989-8509
Live and direct from the pulse of the US in the Digital Underground with an Afrikan Centered perspective. Or listen and chat online With Live Field Correspondents To be a guest or host call: 816-304-7240 or email: email@example.com.
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Thur. Sept., 10th, 10pm-12midnight EST (7pm – 9pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. Our guest will be Dr. Rkhty Amen who is a Kemetologist, Linguist, Priestess and Director of the Institute of Kemetic Philology She is one of the top authorities on The Mdu Neter (Hieroglyphics) of Ancient Kemet or Egypt. We’ll talk about “What is Ma’at” and her upcoming presentation on Sunday, Sept. 13th at the Pan-Afrikan Symposium in Baltimore, MD. CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) Min. Farrkhan was interviewed on NewsOne Now with Roland Martin this morning about the “Justice or Else” Rally taking place 10-10-15. We’ll discuss his message. 3) A Judge ruled today that the Freddie Gray trial will stay in Baltimore. 4) This date in African American History.
Today we will discuss wellness, prosperity and current events. Your hostess is Sister El. Our focus will be on The Power of Now by author Eckhart Tolle. We will have returning guest Amen Osiris. He will once again break down the dangers of Child Support. We will discuss what it is and what it is not. Come get that nagging issue off your chest. Do you have a Child Support Issue going on now? Are you being kept from seeing your offspring because of it? Did you know that Child Support is Voluntary? Let's get it off your mind and on the line. Dial 424-222-5250 press 1 to speak.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (74 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (49 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Straitway (12 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (11 chatters)
- HOV Radio (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- ankhkakek (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Free Fire Friday Gun Talk (4 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Into the Shadows with Sisters 3 (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Morton Podcast (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- TRUTH NETWORK RADIO TNR (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- CenterStage (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)