SORT BY Relevancy
On today's broadcast, I discuss what Amalek and Egypt each represent. Egypt represents the place where the Jews were enslaved. The Torah commands Bnai Yisrael not to return to Egypt. I discuss the implications of this mitzvah, as well as the mitzvah to remember Amalek and to destroy its memory. Tune in and listen.
The word out of Apopka is, Paula White is crying herself to sleep after each Mock Trial broadcast. Tune is as Wolf Tracker shows how much of Paula White's book First Thing First is filled with IRRELEVANT subject matter - topics and stories having nothing to do with First Fruits such as king Saul and the Amalekites! This case centers completely around Paula White's chief heresy and money-enriching scam the First Fruits Offering. Tune in to day 22 of these historic proceedings. E-mail us at email@example.com if you desire to follow "The Trial of the Year" and receive the WORKBOOK containing ALL OF THE DATED OUTLINES that will cover the proceedings in this 31 day mock trial. There is no cost for WORKBOOKS. YES, WORKBOOKS are yours FREE OF CHARGE!
I Love my Pastor, Who's the winner of the 100 word essay. Find out on tonights show. Interview with the person who submitted the essay, and the Pastor who won the girt card. And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ"
B I do not know if there has ever been a church that had all the servants and leaders it needed and wanted. Pastors cannot do the work alone.
C When we think of Moses seeking to bring victory to Israel over Amalek, he could not continue to hold up; the rod of God alone. Aaron and Hur had to come alongside him and help him hold high the banner. But the people also had to go out and face the battle. Understand "Victory is never won alone!"
I think most of us, at some points in our lives, have been overcome with fear.
Tons of the most famous people in the world struggle with fear.
Gallup Poll answering the question, what scares Americans most? In order the answers are:
2. Public Speaking
4. Being closed in a small space
6. Needles and getting shots
8. Flying on an airplane
10. Thunder and lightning
11. Going to the doctor
12. The dark
Judges 6 Living Bible (TLB) (Roughly 1191 BC)
6 Then the people of Israel began once again to worship other gods, and once again the Lord let their enemies harass them. This time it was by the people of Midian, for seven years. 2 The Midianites were so cruel that the Israelis took to the mountains, living in caves and dens.
3-4 When they planted their seed, marauders from Midian, Amalek, and other neighboring nations came and destroyed their crops and plundered the countryside as far away as Gaza, leaving nothing to eat and taking away all their sheep, oxen, and donkeys. 5 These enemy hordes arrived on droves of camels too numerous to count and stayed until the land was completely stripped and devastated. 6-7 So Israel was reduced to abject poverty because of the Midianites. Then at last the people of Israel began to cry out to the Lord for help.
8 However, the Lord’s reply through the prophet he sent to them was this: “The Lord God of Israel brought you out of slavery in Egypt, 9 and rescued you from the Egyptians and from all who were cruel to you, and drove out your enemies before you, and gave you their land. 10 He told you he is the Lord your God, and you must not worship the gods of the Amorites who live around you on every side. But you have not listened to him.”
Tiime to talk about the war on the Jews and what it's about. From Amalek to Haman to Ahmadinejad. But also, I'll talk about more than just them. Amalek was a group of people, who attacked Israel in the Wilderness while the other powers feared Israel, after seeing how Hashem, the only living God out there, brought Egypt down to its knees after Pharaoh so arrogantly refused to free the Israelites depsite Moses demanding that he do so. When God vows revenge on Amalek for what they did and commands Israel to destroy Amalek, it's also important to look at the spiritual side of that. Amalek is still alive in the hearts of some people even if they were not alive to attack Israel in the wilderness during their exodus from Egypt. Also, I'll talk about the general war against the Jews. I'll talk about what Palestinianism really is about and how it is a couterfeit nationality that serves as an excuse to destroy Israel and extemrinate them in their historic homeland. What's with this hostility against Jewish nationalism? Why do Jews living in Judea, Samaria, and even the eastern half of their capital face so much hostility? All that and more shall be discussed?
in The Bible
TEACHING ON FIGHTING THE AMALEKITES. HOW EVERY BELIEVER SHOULD BE ALERT AND DRESSED IN THE ARMOR OF GOD. BECAUSE AMALEKITES MEANS THE EYES OF DOUBT, SPIRITUAL BLINDNESS AND SAVE THEMSELVES I THE KING OF THE AMALEKITES. AND THE AMALEKITS ATTACK WITH A LEFT HAND ASSAULT MEANING YOU DONT SEE IT COMING. SO YOU HAVE TO KEEP THE WORD OF GOD WHICH IS YOUR STAFF ABOVE YOUR HEAD. THEY LIKE TO ATTACK PEOPLE WHO ARE RESTING, WEARY, FAINT, AND NOT ALERT AND WHO NEGLECT THE WORD OF GOD. SO JOIN US IN THIS FIGHT OF EVERY BELIEVER TO FIGHT THESE AMALEKITES. IF YOU WOULD NEED PRAYER REQUEST, WANT TO MAKE A DONATION, OR BECOME A PARTNER VISIT US AT WWW.GODELECTS.ORG WWW.KINGDOMJUSTICE.WEBNODE.COM.
1. President Vladimir Putin said on Tuesday that Russia would add more than 40 new intercontinental ballistic missiles to its nuclear arsenal this year and a defence official accused NATO of provoking a new arms race.
2. Kurdish fighters took full control of the border town of Tal Abyad on Tuesday, dealing a major blow to the Islamic State group’s ability to wage war in Syria by cutting off a vital supply line to its self-proclaimed capital of Raqqa.
3. The Israeli ClearSky cybersecurity company said it has discovered an ongoing wave of cyber attacks originating from Iran on targets in Israel and the Middle East. The firm said the goal is "espionage or other nation-state interests."
4. Asteroid Icarus, the kilometre-long spacerock named after the Greek mythological character that flew too close to the sun, will skim past the Earth on Tuesday night making a rare "distant pass" of five million miles.
5.China says it will complete a series of controversial land reclamation projects in the South China Sea "soon".
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is 1 Samuel 15:1-3 which reads: "Samuel also said unto Saul, The Lord sent me to anoint thee to be king over his people, over Israel: now therefore hearken thou unto the voice of the words of the Lord. Thus saith the Lord of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass."
Thanks for tuning into the
The Jesus Ministry, Inc.
509 Evergreen Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11221 USA
24/7 phone: 1-213-992-4339
with Apostle Lonnie Stocks
1 Samuel 15:19-22 (KJV)
19 Wherefore then didst thou not obey the voice of the LORD, but didst fly upon the spoil, and didst evil in the sight of the LORD?
20 And Saul said unto Samuel, Yea, I have obeyed the voice of the LORD, and have gone the way which the LORD sent me, and have brought Agag the king of Amalek, and have utterly destroyed the Amalekites.
21 But the people took of the spoil, sheep and oxen, the chief of the things which should have been utterly destroyed, to sacrifice unto the LORD thy God in Gilgal.
22 And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.
1. Iran's national army has begun a massive military drill near the strategic Strait of Hormuz at the entrance to the Persian Gulf.
2. The war against ISIS is taking a dangerous, perhaps inevitable turn. Israel, America's closest ally in the Middle East, could be threatened from the southwest by the Egyptian ISIS group al-Maq-dis in Sinai and by ISIS in southern Syria.
3. A top Russian official said on Thursday that Moscow will support a draft resolution on Palestinian statehood at the United Nations Security Council.
4. Russia said on Wednesday that NATO was turning Ukraine into a "frontline of confrontation" and threatened to sever remaining ties with the Atlantic military alliance if Ukraine's hopes of joining it were realized.
5. Only four months have passed since the end of Operation Protective Edge and signs on the ground point to a speedy recovery by Hamas. Aside from the cross-border fire from Gaza, the Islamist terror group has constructed new military positions and forward command posts.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is Exodus 17:8-9 which reads: "Then came Amalek, and fought with Israel in Rephidim. And Moses said unto Joshua, Choose us out men, and go out, fight with Amalek: to morrow I will stand on the top of the hill with the rod of God in mine hand."
Our second coming quote for today is from William Gurnall. He said, "Christ hath told us he will come, but not when, that we might never put off our clothes, or put out the candle."
Recently, I've been discussing Amalek's attack on Mitzvah observance. The central theme I focused on is Amalek's attack on Shabbat observance [and Shmitta observance] with arguments that the demands of secular society is for the Jew to be enslaved to his/her activities every second. Now, I'll discuss Amalek's attack on another important mitzvah: Ahavat Yisrael, as I'll discuss the hostility toward Israel and toward Jews who care about Israel, as well as the assimiliationist evil [though the person may not be evil, the idea is] rather having Israelis dying and running into bomb shelters than to have people [mostly those who worship the Avodah Zarah of Palestinianism] offended.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Patriots of Britain Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (4 chatters)
- the SoftwareONE Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Maya Akai Presents (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- The Halli Casser Jayne Show (2 chatters)
- coachroges (1 chatters)
- Intelligencia (0 chatters)
- UGM Radio (0 chatters)
- Your Life Now show * Coach Rea (0 chatters)