SORT BY Relevancy
Our expert panelist extrapolate and dispense information about how to improve our health making natural lifestyle changes to combat deadly habits that adversely affect our health. We discuss topics such as HBP, high cholesterol, heart disease, addictions, mental illness, and incurable diseases to name a few. The experience of each panelist expands more than twenty years, each individual is experienced and knowledgeable in their own perspective field of interests, such as herbal products, holistic therapy, iridology, reflexology; nutrition and dietary health; addictions; alternative medical treatment for addictions, Bach flowers, emotional disorders, Spiritual oppression and more importantly Spiritual healing.
My name is Veronica Whitaker the Host of Alternative Choice Today. Join us Monday, February 24, 2014, 3:30 pm Pacific. Angel Michael, a Mental Health Technician will discuss Alternative Treatment for addictions to drugs, alcohol, prescription, and mental disorders.
UK citizens Brett and Naghemeh King, who have a 5-year-old son Ashya, were arrested in Spain after British authorities alerted Interpol that they had removed their son from a UK hospital without permission.
Ashya has a medulloblastoma tumor in his brain. Ashya’s parents believe that the best course of treatment for the cancer is proton beam therapy. They traveled to Spain to sell their vacation home in an attempt to raise funds for the alternative treatment.
British Authorities have had the parents arrested and detained for at least 72 hours.
Watch the HD video report here.
Cheryl Corcoran, MD, Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry
Joshua Berman, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
Non-invasive brain stimulation includes transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) and transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS).
Transcranial magnetic stimulation or TMS is the application of brief magnetic pulses applied to the scalp. Transcranial direct current stimulation or tDCS is the application of a mild electrical current across the scalp. Both TMS and tDCS modulate the activity of neurons.
Both TMS and tDCS can be used for the treatment of depression, as well as for the treatment of auditory hallucinations.
For information on particlipating in a research study please email Cheryl Corcoran
Corcora@nyspi,columbia.edu or call 646 774 8077
To listen to any of Columbia Psychiatry's archived shows on topics such as child and adolescnet mental health, OCD or eating disorders please go to blogtalkradio.com/columbiapsychiatrynyspi
Are you having issues dealing with the world around you today? Have you sought professional support and walked away not helped or satisfied with the process? Are drugs the only answer for your mental health issues? Is life just throwing curve balls at you and dealing with life is getting harder each day?
My guest is Dr. Amelia Kemp, psychotherapist and author of From Psychotherapy to Sacretherapy: Alternative Holistic Descriptions and Healing Process for 170 Mental and Emotional Diagnoses Worldwide. The process of getting help for our mental and emotional being is often over looked in the healthcare arena and the stigma of needing help is a barrier to seeking treatment or support. No longer are we denying the connection between all areas of our body, mind and spirit as our wellbeing. We are not pieces to be fixed but rather a unit of life that needs to be nurtured and listened to as symptoms arise. Help is available, exercises are included and solutions outlined in this book by Dr. Kemp.
For more information about Dr. Kemp, visit her website: www.drameliakemp.com
Congratulations, you’re now done with cancer treatment. Now what? You’re done and everything is now back to normal, right? No, it is not over. There is a lot to deal with after treatment. In this first installment of a five part series, Help4Cancer.net CEO and Founder Mark Burright talks about medical care after cancer treatment. Join him as he is back in the studio to talk about follow-up care and things that you should do once you have finished treatment.
Cancer treatment is a necessity of the cancer journey. Side effects can happen due to these treatments – even some that happen after the treatment is finished. Our host Mark Burright shares with us about the importance of realizing this fact. He also tells us about what some of those late effects are and what we should do when these arise. Join Mark for an educational show that will help you know some of the things you should look for after your cancer treatments. And remember, ALWAYS talk to your doctor about any treatment and its side effects.
Caroline's guest today is Carol Roujansky, health coach, and stage IV cancer survivor. Her story is truly inspirational! We will be discussing a variety of alternative cancer strategies and ways to keep you "out of the cancer zone" during this compelling interview. Caroline will also do "spot readings" and answer listener questions. Join us for this life-changing hour.
"See" you on my free Teleconference call each Monday Night at 5:30pm Pacific! Register here! ALL archives here by topic!
“I’ve been a Caroline Sutherland fan ever since the first moment I met her in the ’90s. In fact, she fulfilled a dream of mine. At our first meeting, Caroline looked at me, clearly saw my deficiencies and nutritional needs, and on the spot designed a special plan for my particular body. I felt understood for the first time.”
- Louise Hay, Author of You Can Heal Your Life
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Annahilation (47 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (33 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (28 chatters)
- Hunger Games Fireside Chat (28 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Universal Radio (10 chatters)
- RRS Radio (9 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Own Your Career (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (5 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Yvette Porter Moore (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Bully Block Radio Network (1 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- POET UNPLUGGED (1 chatters)
- Prophet Kyle T Miller (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)
- THE SPORTS RYDERS (0 chatters)
- THA BOOM SHOW (0 chatters)