SORT BY Relevancy
Bob Coleman has served as pastor in a variety of settings since 1984. He has been a circuit pastor to three churches, preaching at all three every Sunday morning. He has also been a campus minister at Austin Peay State University. He has experienced the nuances of both rural and urban ministries for the past thirty years. In 1991, Bob came to Nashville’s West End United Methodist Church as Minister of Social Justice. Five years later he was the new pastor at Edgehill United Methodist Church, a small but thriving progressive church that served the community and world with bold faith. While there, Bob taught as an adjunct professor at Vanderbilt Divinity School, where he had received his M.Div. in 1986. He taught two courses repeatedly over the next several years, The Church and the Poor, and The Church in the City. Bob helped to start the Interfaith Dental Clinic in Nashville which serves thousands of locals who have income but no dental insurance. He also helped to formally incorporate Luke 14:12, a ministry to share banquet meals with homeless and hungry brothers and sisters in Nashville. In 2007, Bob was offered and accepted the position of Minister of Social Justice at The Riverside Church in New York City. He served that role and then added the role of Chief Program Minister in 2009. New York brought growth opportunities for Bob to engage in justice ministries. He returned to Nashville in 2013 to be closer to family and friends and serves at Glendale UM Church. Bob and Tami were married in 1979 and they have two sons, Brent Coleman in Nashville, and Jacob Coleman in Oklahoma City, and one daughter, Allison Ergle in Gilbert, South Carolina. They have three grandchildren, Nash, Eli, and Sophie. Bob and Tami love to read to each other, hike the mountains of West Virginia and Tennessee, listen to good music, and commune with friends, both new and old around their table.
Join Ted Hicks (Dad, Husband & Son) as he moderates (The #LNPShow) that integrates the social media experience (http://LateNightParents.com blog - Twitter @LateNightParent / http://Facebook.com/latenightparents page) & discusses the latest trends and game changers in parenting, technology, education, product reviews & sports.
This week, the #LNPShow welcomes the following guests:
1. Janet Allison @ParentAdvisor Founder of BoysAlive.com 810pm ET
2. Megan Westerby @meganwest VP Marketing @sidechefapp 830pm ET
3. Sharona Fab @SportsbySharona 730 Yahoo Sports Host, 845pm ET
Tune in LIVE every WEDNESDAY at 8PM ET/ 5PM PT so you don't miss these stories about people making the moves to make a difference! To call in and be a part of the experience or listen via your mobile phone - Dial 347-857-1947. Stream us 24/7 at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/happyhournetwork to listen!
...and we THANK YOU for the support!
This according to The Grio.com, is this true? Let's look at the state of Black Women. The saying was, "Kill the men and Save the women," but not in this new age, its kill the woman too? Why? We have the bootylicious songs and glorious, rich-looking videos and the world appears to love the Nicky Minja's and Beyonce's of America. Did we get it right or wrong with Ray Rice and his wife?
So what's really going on?
Nationals Women’s Law Center says, "African American Women Are the Only Group Whose Unemployment Has Not Improved In a Year, NWLC Analysis Shows."
Our Spirits Dance by Susan Allison
The newly published book, Our Spirits Dance by Susan Allison and Thomas Hickenbottom, illustrates the importance of having faith, and being tenacious and committed--inspiring readers to have the courage to keep their hearts open and love more deeply no matter what. Our Spirits Dance encourages readers to work on themselves first and become the highest and best they can be, and then attract another whole person who is living his or her purpose; so as two lights they attract one another in an evolved, higher frequency of consciousness.
In Our Spirits Dance, readers can experience what soul mated love feels like, and what the signs are that say it is a soul connected or twin flame union: often love at first sight, a recognition or familiarity right away, clairvoyance with one another, intense spiritual and sexual energy, feeling this powerful energy and merging even when apart, challenges that test the union, but actually strengthen it rather than sever it, and the continued merging of souls even after death.
To book private sessions, email Susan at: email@example.com or call 866-268-2121
Host Allison McClintick offers a 15 Minutes to Influence the perils of slogan type leadership with no "meat".
Referenced in this podcast, as the answer for lively motivational leadership training with powerful susbtance is Dr. Phil Knight. Find him and his Diamond Life program at:
AGHOST Radio Network with June and Medea are proud to interview Ross Allison and Teresa Nordheim on their new book coming out on September 15, Tacoma's Haunted History - Teresa and Ross will tell some of their favorite stories and also talk about Spooked in Seattle Ghost Tours and some of the AGHOST investigations that are referenced in the book.
All are welcome to their Book Release Party, September 27 at 6:30 p.m.
AFFIRMATION OF THE MONTH: All channels of prosperity are open and flowing to me now through the power of my God-mind.
QUOTE OF THE MONTH: Remember, if you're headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns. ~ Allison Gappa Bottke
QUESTION OF THE MONTH: "How do you know if you have psychic cords that keep you attached to someone? If that person dies, are you still attached to them?
Join us monthly for a powerful group prayer!
It will include energy healing sent out to specific people such as those who request our free energy healing. We will also take live anonymous prayer requests, and ask listeners and our Healing Volunteers to join with us in amplifying healing energy. We need your participation.
This is a group effort and everyone involved will benefit whether you are ill or not. Call in at the beginning of the show for immediate prayer requests to (646) 727-2644. You can also send requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
During this time you can:
* Join us in sending healing energy and prayer to those who need it
* Call in to request prayer for you, a loved one, or pet
* Meditate and join with us if you need healing or want to share your positive energy with the world
We are excited about this opportunity, and know that team effort can be extremely potent. It has been said that the prayers of 3 people can stop a war. Do you believe? Looking forward to ‘seeing’ you next Friday!
Wishing you, Love, Light and Harmony.
Send prayer requests to: email@example.com.
On tonight's show we deal with why some men feel as though they are entitled to sex and time. Many of todays relationship issues stem from some not respecting another's time. Some feel as though time and sex are really not special resources and seem to have no problem wasting a mates time or sexual commitment. Join us tonight as we explore this topic and try to grasp why some of us seem to be unaware of the dire effects of wasting someones time or disrespecting someone's sexual commitment. Call in tonight at (718) 664-988
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (121 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (116 chatters)
- John Baptist (60 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (32 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (21 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (16 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (16 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (16 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (11 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (11 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (11 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (10 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (9 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (9 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (9 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- Donny C (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (3 chatters)
- The 2nd Revolution (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (3 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- E Factor with Brenda Pearce (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (2 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- The Final Word Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- LinkedLocalNetwork (1 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (1 chatters)
- Darryl James (1 chatters)
- Hampton Blu Radio (1 chatters)
- Arlette and Mike Talk (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- 64403 (0 chatters)
- KWDC RADIO LIVE (0 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (0 chatters)