SORT BY Relevancy
Join us for the next episode of #ACHradio when we'll be interviewing Ryan Philpot, Director of Respiratory Therapy here at All Children's Hospital/Johns Hopkins Medicine. Learn about the unique challenges of providing such an important aspect of care in our highly acute and specialized setting!
Hear about the challenges and triumphs of needing to act fast and save lives as a member of our Respiratory Therapy team!
Don't miss it! #ACHradio is back on August 6th at 12:30 pm eastern time!
Technology has transformed the world...and health care is no different! In fact, information systems are one of the most important parts of our organization. Listen to Dennis Beining who Manages our Clinical and Financial Information Systems here at All Children's Hospital/Johns Hopkins Medicine.
Learn about the huge commitment All Children's has made to using the most sophisticated technologies available to ensure the best care possible is delivered to our patients.
Learn what it takes to be a leader in Information Technology in healthcare, and how you can move your career forward! Join us on June 4th at 12:30 eastern time! You won't want to miss it!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (39 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (27 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (17 chatters)
- MRTALK (9 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (8 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (4 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- FansFavorite*com Jets Podcast (1 chatters)
- babycoaldust (1 chatters)
- Bealeader (1 chatters)
- THE GREG SQUIRREL SHOW (1 chatters)
- Richard G Medlock Program (1 chatters)