SORT BY Relevancy
In an all-new podcast conversation between MMATorch editor Jamie Penick, and Torch senior columnist Shawn Ennis, they break down last weekend's UFC 192 event, with an in depth discussion on the main event between Daniel Cormier and Alexander Gustafsson, along with a look at the botched weight cut from former UFC Champion Johny Hendricks. Additionally, they talk about the dead stretch coming up in MMA, along with thoughts on several other topics from the past week like Ronda Rousey's continued reach as a mainstream star and some new support coming for Nick Diaz.
UFC 192 has come and gone and we will review the winners of the night and the top fights including the light heavyweight title fight between Daniel Cormier and Alexander Gustafsson. Ryan Bader gets a big win over vet Rashad Evans but he did not impress boss Dana White. Is Jesica Pena ready for title shot? Also a 19 year old fighter made his UFC debut in impressive fashion and we will also look at the Reebok pay-outs.
All this and more every Friday and Sunday on The Majority Decsion.
The 411 expert panel is here to review UFC Fight Night 75 when Josh Barnett made a successful return to the UFC in Japan and preview the upcoming UFC 192 event when Daniel Cormier defends the light heavyweight title against Alexander Gustafsson!
Tonight we get back on track.
Jay and Jesse welcome you back after a weeks haitus and they will be going heavy NFL, trying to cover some thoughts on weeks two and three. So much happening from Brady's 400th Touchdown pass all the way to the Seattle Seahawks finally getitng in the win column plus an apparent sunk ship out in Chicago.
Then your hosts will cover, review and do some predicting on this upcoming weekends UFC PPV, UFC 192 which is headlined by a Light Heavyweight title scrap between Champion Daniel Cormier and challenger Alexander Gustafsson. The real story here however is the return of 'Suga' Rashad Evans as he steps ack into the cage to face Light Heavyweight title contender Ryan 'Darth' Bader.
All of this and usually a bit more on tonights episode, tune in and enjoy!
SC Police Chief Greg Alexander calls in to speak with the LESMA team regarding current events and how they relate to law enforcement nationwide. What our officers need to do to be vigilant in times like these, and what our supporters can do to help show their support in a meaningful way.
Tune in to hear this dynamic conversation and as always, you are welcome to call in or jump in the conversation in the chat room. (347) 850-8154
The Gridiron / November 25th
Jerry Chiles discuss NFL and NCAA Football topics at 12pm ET/9am PT
* Doug Flutie’s parents died on same day
* NFL’s most improved players
* Texans claim Brandon Weeden off waivers
* Lions name Rod Wood president
* Who do you feel is the luckiest team in the NFL this season
* Who do you feel is the unluckiest team in the NFL this season
* Buccaneers Kwon Alexander facing suspension
* 49ers place Colin Kaepernick on injured reserve
* Jameis Winston threatens to sue CNN
* Rob Gronkowski signs w/ Monster
* Maryland suspends running back Wes Brown
* Louisiana Monroe dismisses head coach Todd Berry
* Navy quarterback Keenan Reynolds sets mark for career rushing touchdowns
* Sean Maguire named Florida State starting quarterback
* Arizona State safety college career ended
* James Onwualu has knee injury
* The Heisman race
* Police investigating rape report on Tommy Armstrong Jr
* Duke kicks three off team
* Josh Doctson to miss last two regular season games due to injury
* Missouri’s Terry Beckner Jr out for the season
* Judge grants Penn State trustees access to scandal report folder
* Ole Miss LB Denzel Nkemdiche in hospital
* Will Grier loses appeal
* The Buckeye Meltdown
* Irish loses CJ Prosise and KeiVarae Russell to injury
* Utes Davontae Booker out for season
Dr William will be laying down historical information that will prove that there has never been a man by the name of Jesus Christ who ever walked this earth ...
General Sports Talk with your hosts Robert Ford, JaQuan Jenkins & Andre Peterson.
1. Manziel to 3rd String
2. NFL Playoff Picture
3. NFL's top 5 Teams
4. Brett Favre, Kurt Warner, and Terrell Owens are semi-finalists in 1st year of eligibility for Hall of Fame.
5. Tyrod Taylor should be able to play against Chiefs this weekend after shoulder injury.
6. NFL suspends Panthers DE Frank Alexander for one year.
7. NFL Predictions: Minnesota at Atlanta, & New England at Denver.
8. Fantasy Shoutouts
9, CFB Predictions: #7. Baylor at #19. TCU, #8. Ohio State at #10. Michigan, #18. Ole Miss at #21. Miss. State, #6. Notre Dame at #9. Stanford, #13. Florida State at #12. Florida, & #3. Oklahoma at #11. Oklahoma State.
10. CFB Playoff Top 4?
11. Can Michigan State win the national championship?
12. Has LSU treated Les Miles fairly?
13. Golden State going for 16-0 tonight.
14. 76ers are 0-15.
15. Ignore the NBA chatter, John Calipari will not leave Kentucky.
16. Ben Simmons sends game to OT, but LSU loses 2nd straight.
17. Willie Mays and Yogi Berra honored with Presidential Medal of Freedom.
18. Robinson Cano will be happy in Seattle if Mariners win.
Cyber Monday Special: 60% off Special for one day!! Click here to order. Stock up. It makes a great holiday gift when you see your kids struggling with school or if you feel you need an edge to improve your work performance on focus.
Prescription drugs for mental focus and alertness are being used by college and high school students with serious consequences. Do you have a new job and find your plate is so full you are forgetting things or just can't seem to keep up? Do you need to recall stacks of information at a clip but seem to be running on empty? Dreams of a super drug running through your head but you know it is not worth the legal or drug testing risk? Don't lose your job, your scholarship, your position in work or school or put your family at risk. Stop the drugs and find something that will improve your focus, can be taken every day and has no regulations or side effects. Dream product? Try it and see.
Alexander LaCroix, CEO of Mental Mojo and Internationally published author on Cognitive Enhancement is sharing about his experiences in college and how he developed a safe, focus boosting product for those in search of a continuous cognitive edge. Rocket fuel for your brain is sealed up in stick packs that you just add water and enjoy at any time of the day or evening depending on your required performance.
Don't let your kids grades suffer because they feel so over loaded and can't think, you can help them safely.
For more information or to order after Cyber Monday visit: www.MentalMojo.me
Have you ever been stuck in your head about something. A prisoner of your thoughts. Listen today show Matthew will interview Alexander Pattakos Ph.D. Author of PRISONERS OF OUR THOUGHTS
This timely book expands on Viktor Frankl's seminal Man's Search for Meaning, examining the book's concepts in depth and widening the market for them by introducing an entirely new way to look at work and the workplace. Alex Pattakos, a former colleague of Frankl's, brings the search for meaning at work within the grasp of every reader using simple, straightforward language. The author distills Frankl's ideas into seven core principles: Exercise the freedom to choose your attitude; Realize your will to meaning; Detect the meaning of life's moments; Don't work against yourself; Look at yourself from a distance; Shift your focus of attention; and Extend beyond yourself. By demonstrating how Dr. Frankl's key principles can be applied to all kinds of work situations, Prisoners of Our Thoughts opens up new opportunities for finding personal meaning and living an authentic work life.
Thw RBE Radio Network has another new show in it's hands. Join your host, Edgar Alexander Jr. As he interviews aspiring model and actress, Sandy Castrano. Edgar will interview Sandy, on what made her interested on becoming a model and actress. Plus we'll take your calls live on the air. Guest call in: (213) 258-0993. So, grab your kids and teens to tune in. And be inspired. (c) Copyright 2015 RBE Radio Network. All rights reserved.