SORT BY Relevancy
SC Police Chief Greg Alexander calls in to speak with the LESMA team regarding current events and how they relate to law enforcement nationwide. What our officers need to do to be vigilant in times like these, and what our supporters can do to help show their support in a meaningful way.
Tune in to hear this dynamic conversation and as always, you are welcome to call in or jump in the conversation in the chat room. (347) 850-8154
The Gridiron / November 25th
Jerry Chiles discuss NFL and NCAA Football topics at 12pm ET/9am PT
* Doug Flutie’s parents died on same day
* NFL’s most improved players
* Texans claim Brandon Weeden off waivers
* Lions name Rod Wood president
* Who do you feel is the luckiest team in the NFL this season
* Who do you feel is the unluckiest team in the NFL this season
* Buccaneers Kwon Alexander facing suspension
* 49ers place Colin Kaepernick on injured reserve
* Jameis Winston threatens to sue CNN
* Rob Gronkowski signs w/ Monster
* Maryland suspends running back Wes Brown
* Louisiana Monroe dismisses head coach Todd Berry
* Navy quarterback Keenan Reynolds sets mark for career rushing touchdowns
* Sean Maguire named Florida State starting quarterback
* Arizona State safety college career ended
* James Onwualu has knee injury
* The Heisman race
* Police investigating rape report on Tommy Armstrong Jr
* Duke kicks three off team
* Josh Doctson to miss last two regular season games due to injury
* Missouri’s Terry Beckner Jr out for the season
* Judge grants Penn State trustees access to scandal report folder
* Ole Miss LB Denzel Nkemdiche in hospital
* Will Grier loses appeal
* The Buckeye Meltdown
* Irish loses CJ Prosise and KeiVarae Russell to injury
* Utes Davontae Booker out for season
Dr William will be laying down historical information that will prove that there has never been a man by the name of Jesus Christ who ever walked this earth ...
General Sports Talk with your hosts Robert Ford, JaQuan Jenkins & Andre Peterson.
1. Manziel to 3rd String
2. NFL Playoff Picture
3. NFL's top 5 Teams
4. Brett Favre, Kurt Warner, and Terrell Owens are semi-finalists in 1st year of eligibility for Hall of Fame.
5. Tyrod Taylor should be able to play against Chiefs this weekend after shoulder injury.
6. NFL suspends Panthers DE Frank Alexander for one year.
7. NFL Predictions: Minnesota at Atlanta, & New England at Denver.
8. Fantasy Shoutouts
9, CFB Predictions: #7. Baylor at #19. TCU, #8. Ohio State at #10. Michigan, #18. Ole Miss at #21. Miss. State, #6. Notre Dame at #9. Stanford, #13. Florida State at #12. Florida, & #3. Oklahoma at #11. Oklahoma State.
10. CFB Playoff Top 4?
11. Can Michigan State win the national championship?
12. Has LSU treated Les Miles fairly?
13. Golden State going for 16-0 tonight.
14. 76ers are 0-15.
15. Ignore the NBA chatter, John Calipari will not leave Kentucky.
16. Ben Simmons sends game to OT, but LSU loses 2nd straight.
17. Willie Mays and Yogi Berra honored with Presidential Medal of Freedom.
18. Robinson Cano will be happy in Seattle if Mariners win.
Cyber Monday Special: 60% off Special for one day!! Click here to order. Stock up. It makes a great holiday gift when you see your kids struggling with school or if you feel you need an edge to improve your work performance on focus.
Prescription drugs for mental focus and alertness are being used by college and high school students with serious consequences. Do you have a new job and find your plate is so full you are forgetting things or just can't seem to keep up? Do you need to recall stacks of information at a clip but seem to be running on empty? Dreams of a super drug running through your head but you know it is not worth the legal or drug testing risk? Don't lose your job, your scholarship, your position in work or school or put your family at risk. Stop the drugs and find something that will improve your focus, can be taken every day and has no regulations or side effects. Dream product? Try it and see.
Alexander LaCroix, CEO of Mental Mojo and Internationally published author on Cognitive Enhancement is sharing about his experiences in college and how he developed a safe, focus boosting product for those in search of a continuous cognitive edge. Rocket fuel for your brain is sealed up in stick packs that you just add water and enjoy at any time of the day or evening depending on your required performance.
Don't let your kids grades suffer because they feel so over loaded and can't think, you can help them safely.
For more information or to order after Cyber Monday visit: www.MentalMojo.me
Have you ever been stuck in your head about something. A prisoner of your thoughts. Listen today show Matthew will interview Alexander Pattakos Ph.D. Author of PRISONERS OF OUR THOUGHTS
This timely book expands on Viktor Frankl's seminal Man's Search for Meaning, examining the book's concepts in depth and widening the market for them by introducing an entirely new way to look at work and the workplace. Alex Pattakos, a former colleague of Frankl's, brings the search for meaning at work within the grasp of every reader using simple, straightforward language. The author distills Frankl's ideas into seven core principles: Exercise the freedom to choose your attitude; Realize your will to meaning; Detect the meaning of life's moments; Don't work against yourself; Look at yourself from a distance; Shift your focus of attention; and Extend beyond yourself. By demonstrating how Dr. Frankl's key principles can be applied to all kinds of work situations, Prisoners of Our Thoughts opens up new opportunities for finding personal meaning and living an authentic work life.
Thw RBE Radio Network has another new show in it's hands. Join your host, Edgar Alexander Jr. As he interviews aspiring model and actress, Sandy Castrano. Edgar will interview Sandy, on what made her interested on becoming a model and actress. Plus we'll take your calls live on the air. Guest call in: (213) 258-0993. So, grab your kids and teens to tune in. And be inspired. (c) Copyright 2015 RBE Radio Network. All rights reserved.
11/20- On Today's Show: Hamonic's trade request, Fantasy Reports (as always), All-Star 3-on-3 tourney and NHL's 'Reading Week' starting in 2017.
NHLBreakdown hosted by Scott Levy, w/George Kurtz of RotoExperts.com covering all the on & off ice NHL action! Including the Fantasy Reports (IR, Goalie & Waiver Wire reports), that will help keep your fantasy team a constant hockey league threat!
Shows twice a week: Mondays @ 5 pm/Fridays @ 2pm (September thru May)
**Mondays only (@ 5 pm) (July & August
Enjoy the episode
Kelly Alexander is an amazing young woman that I have had the pleasure of meeting and taking one of her Tantric Classes. She is also involved with the "Spiritual Psychotherapy Training Program" . This program recognizes that we are both human and spiritual beings holistically interconnected through the mind, body, spirit, and heart. The belief is that healing and transformation take place when we address both our dark side and our light side. It is the ultimate goal to heal our duality, embracing and integrating both our human self and our spiritual self. This transformation happens in our hearts where heaven and earth meet in us. Kelly will share with us what she is learning in the courses and how she is implementing it into her life.
Oakland Raiders Linebacker taunted a police dog and now can face 7 years in prison. Was this too extreme?
Charlie Sheen has HIV, and knew for it for years, but covered it up with millions of dollars.
Marissa Alexander was finally release from jail after 3 years. Was justice served or was this unfair?
Main Show Topic:
All lives matter, our panel will discuss the hypocrisy of the media and public opinion in regards to lives that are lost through violence. What can we do as a people to insure that all acts of violence regardless of nationality or race is giving the same amount attention across the board, see what our panel has to say on this topic.
Sexual Harassment – we discuss in detailed of sexual harassment towards woman, but can men be sexual harass as well, should a woman be punished the same. Our panel will go deep into this topic.
Join host Kalani Lua(@klua11)) as we discuss the latest news in Major Sports. Our weekly panel consists on writers and bloggers from around the net. @1stStopFantasy, @RSENetwork, @SportsBrosR, @Boston_Madness, along with independent writers allow us to bring their thoughts and opinions to the airways, on a weekly basis. Our core of panelists includes: Jeremiah Short(@DaRealShort); Brandon Williams(thebfreshreoprt); Texas Football Alumni Don 'Da Bomb' Hays(Donhays68); Shane Alexander(A1GSports).
We tackle the latest issues, with no "sugar coating". Join us for the best two hours, of Sports, on BlogTalkRadio.