SORT BY Relevancy
On this episode of the Alex Cardinale Show, Alex Cardinale will be speaking about Bipolar illness. Biopolar Illness affects many people all over the United States and the world! Alex has bipolar and is no shock! Bipolar is a very bad illness that can eventually lead to suicide and even death if it is not treated right away!
Topics for this show:
What is Bipolar?
What are the syptomps for bipolar?
Plenty of Info on Bipolar
Alex's personal story on bipolar
Please call in at 1 347-989-8142 to discuss what you deal to help with your bipolar, when you were dignosed, and more!
1) We must know the difference between the provincial historic world, from the biblical fictional province. World history is about people of the past, and a record of literal or in other words, parochial; which defines to be something supported by or located in a parish, restricted to a narrow scope in provincial. Alex Haley saga of Roots, is not about ghost or fictional imagination but about actual things. Now if you believe in the things Alex Haley writes about, you can locate them somehow. The study of history will give you the tools to examine not only the lives of others, but also your own life..... There is history for how human beings were first born, E. g, the place of birth name is Bit Shimti, Africa House where the wind of life is breathed in, a laboratory. 2) The bible in contrast, is based on revelation has no place of birth for people, like real African shows. The bible characters are spirits, never have been located by anyone. The bible makes its claim on its foundational reliance all inscrutable, and the bible compels and forced compliance to accept allegorical and fictional ideas.
“If I can help one victim survive, I believe I survived for a reason.” ~ Kathy Haley
Kathy Haley’s a survivor of Domestic Violence and Activist. Her story or should we say “nightmare” is one that needs to be told and retold to the millions of women experiencing domestic violence and stalking. Kathy is a regular speaker for the National Institute of Crime Prevention, she has been a guest on the Maury Povich Show, the Radio Talk Show with Host Leslie Marshall and has been utilized by several other domestic violence groups as an expert in the field of domestic violence.
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE HOTLINE: 1 800 779- 7233 or 1 800 787-3224 (TTY)
Each week at 8pm Central by Pop Culture Pagan Trends, Music, Books, etc. "The Pagan Variety Show" with Pamela Kelly.Join Pamela and guests as we talk about music, books, festivals, conventions, tattoos, mead...
8pm Central Pamela Kelly invites Alex Bledsoe. Tufas Rejoice! At long last the third book in the Tufa Tales series is out! Long Black Curl went on sale yesterday. We'll talk to author, Alex Blesoe about Tufas, fests, book tours, and all sorts of fun stuff tonight!
Welcome to "The Mad Scientist's Sports Lab", hosted by "The Mad Scientist of Sports" Nick Ficorelli. This is not the average everyday sports show he is bringing to the air waves. "The Mad Scientist" has created his own personal sports lab, and you, the audience, as well as many of his special guests, will be his test subjects. He will throw theories out, and you never know where they will be coming from. He will keep everyone guessing, and he will open his lab to any and all comers. And this time, he is bringing in his top apprentice to help him run the lab - "Stat Boy" Andrew Gluchov, formerly of WTMY 1280AM Sarasota and The Sports Chronicles Radio Network. Be prepared for "mad science" sports talk at its best.
Our special guest "Test Subject" tonight at 8 pm EST is Donte Rumph, former SEC standout who has a very compelling story to tell following his stint with the Atlanta Falcons. Also, he will let us know about his tryout with the New York Giants, and what is next for him in and out of football. Other guest "Test Subjects" will be:830pm, Ralph Cindrich, NFL Agent who will talk about his career and his upcoming book "NFL Brawler"; 9pm Lowell Moore founder of What A Fan, who will explain what is What A Fan, how it came about, and the annual conference they have every Labor Day Weekend; and 930pm David Spada, co-host of "Sports and Torts" on TalkZone, and co-author of Talking Football (Hall Of Famers' Remembrances) Volume 1.
The beacons are lit, the experiments are on the chalk board, and the test subjects are at the ready. The Mad Scientist's Sports Lab is now OPEN for business..
The podcast will feature the in depth analysis of the journey of the 2015 MLB season for the NY Yankees in action through two months of the schedule. Is everything going according to plan?. Will it be through their pitching? Will the bats come alive this go around? What will they get from the controversial Alex Rodriguez if anything especially coming off the 162 game suspension. The Bleed Blue Show will be the lead off Yankees talk for the 2015 season each and every Saturday talking Yanks from the front office to the bat boy and always the perspective of - the fan!
Facebook: The Bleed Blue Show
Mike Silva and Joe Buono talk about the Rangers heartbreaking Game 7 loss to the Lightening with Scott Charles of Blueshirt Bulletin. The guys debate about the Blueshirts window to win a championship and discuss the simularities to the 90's Knicks. Hear their thoughts on the Mets and Yankees nearly a third of the way through the season with Seth Everett of Sportsblog Media.
Join Jerry Chiles as he discusses a variety of topics at 9pm ET/6pm PT
* If the season ended today
* Alex Rodriguez moves into 3rd on All-Time RBI list
* Dodgers trade Juan Uribe to Braves
* Mike Zimmer: Adrian Peterson not playing for anyone else
* Adrian Peterson responds to Mike Zimmer's statement
* Houston Texans on HBO's "Hard Knocks"
* Todd Bowles: Jets WILL have QB competition but job is Geno's to lose
* Broncos to watch Shane Ray's health
* Broncos Ryan Clady out for the season
* Redskins release Tracy Porter & Chris Chester
* Ray McDonald arrested again
* Kyle Korver has surgery to his ankle
* Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau
* Dabo Swinney to skip fundraiser after backlash
* US Department of Justice alleges corruption over past 24 years
* CONCACAF bans indicted President, Jeffrey Webb
* FIFA's Sep Blatter says he is not responsible for corruption
* Amir Khan v Chris Algieri
* Bryan Vasquez v Javier Fortuna
* Lateef Kayode v Nick Kisner
* Josh King v Rogelio Casarez
To listen to the show, go over to www.SportzAddix.com or to listen or be part of the show, simply dial 646-378-1303
Join Pastors Alex & Gertrude Chapman and Turning Point Enrichment International Ministries at 10:00 AM (EST) for Prayer Without Ceasing.
Email Your Prayer Requests To: email@example.com
Call In to our studio: 657-383-1004
Like Our Pages on Facebook - www.facebook.com/pastogertrudechapman or www.facebook.com/turningpointenrichmentinternationalministries
Follow Us On Twitter - www.twitter.com/pastorgertrude
The Total Tutor Neil Haley will interview Super Bowl Champion George Visger.
On May 29, 2015 the Red Lion Inn Woodlake Conference Center will host a Fashion Show & Gala bringing Education & Awareness to Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI"s)
Draft Day Sacramento will bring NFL & Fashion Celebrities to the Capital City!
NFL Giving Back Appearing:
George Visger - Former NFL Player 1981 Champion 49ers
Chris Borland 3rd round pick 49ers Retired due to concussions.
Adrian Ross - Cincinnati Bengals.
Markus Koch - Washington Redskins
Jeff Sevy - 10 years in the NFL
Ricky Williams - Dolphins & College Hall of Fame Inductee.
Eric Williams - Dallas Cowboys
Terrelle Smith - New Orleans Saints
OUT OF MY HEAD: My Life In and Out of Football
George Visger, a member of the San Francisco 49ers' first Super Bowl champions in 1981-82, has lived with a shunt in his brain ever since as a result of the many concussions he sustained during his football career.
Despite suffering from "water on the brain" and impaired short-term memory, he became a wildlife biologist, a prominent figure in the fight for fair treatment of retired players by the $10-billion-a-year National Football League, and advocate in solutions to the American football concussion crisis at all levels.
This is his remarkable story.
Greetings to all God's people thank you for your continue support of the ministry we pray blessings over your life and family.From Insanity to Sane welcomes Kim Alex featuring her hit song One More Day.
Kimbilee hails from the community of Blue Mountain, situated in the central part of Manchester. Born to parents Veronica Johnson-Roberts and Scealon Bent, Kim is the younger of two siblings. Her talent was recognized from the tender age of six years old at the Blue Mountain Seventh Day Baptist Church where she performed with the Redeemed Messenger youth group.
While attending the Bellefield High School, her talent was further
recognized by the teachers and student population. She performed
with the school choir as their lead singer at school related events and devotions. Everyone was always delighted to hear her melodious and
Medium to High range voice.
Kimbilee loves the lord and is fully aware that her voice is a God given talent and is very enthusiastic in using her vocals to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ in different music forms. She possesses great songwriting and arrangement skills although she doesn’t play a musical
In the year 1999 Kimbilee met Gifton Smith a songwriter, musician and
Producer during a performance at a talent competition of which she was awarded first place. Gifton later introduced a member of his background vocalist to Kim, they started singing as a duet called “Pinkey & Kim “. The hit single “His Name Is Jesus” was recorded by
Gifton Smith and Courick Clarke.
1. In the News 2. Senator Mike Lee (R-UT) talked about his book Our Lost Constitution: The Willful Subversion of America’s Founding Document, in which he examines portions of the U.S. Constitution that he argues are currently diminished, including the Fourth Amendment’s protection against unreasonable search and seizures and the Origination Clause, which states that all tax bills must originate in the House of Representatives. Senator Lee spoke with Matt Kibbe, president and CEO of FreedomWorks. 3. Book Talk 4. Listener Calls