SORT BY Relevancy
Michael Anthony aka Tony Santiago is a multi-award winning poet, comedian, graphic artist, musician and filmmaker. He was born in San Francisco, California after spending 10 months in the womb and spending much of his youth in mental asylums in Albuquerque, New Mexico (no joke). He is known to many as the founder and artist behind 2 immensely popular fansites, 'BansheeMilk', where he specializes in his own unique brand of, some say, disturbing and strange art as well as the site 'People Eating Tacos', where he draws and paints famous characters and people in Taco related circumstances (again this is not a joke). He is a father of 3 and a man of 1.
Al and Kurt get self-righteous over PEDs, ponder the Tigers' contingency plans and talk Jose Veras on this week's Bless You Boys Podcast.
Biogenesis: Ryan Braun cops a plea, Alex Rodriguez the next big target, MLB looks worse by the day.
Jhonny Peralta: Questions abound - Will the Tigers' shortstop be suspended? If so, would he serve it right away or appeal? What could the Tigers' plan be if the worse case scenario happens?
Hall of Fame ceremonies: The BBWAA didn't vote anyone living into the Hall, But current members did let loose with sanctimonious pontificating over steroids, ignoring baseball's seamy past in other areas.
Rob Fick: The former Tiger admits he took PEDs. Apparently, they didn't help him on the field, just get back to it.
Hello Jose Veras! Meet the former Astros closer, now the
Tigers' new setup man.
Goodbye, well, someone: Should Al Alburquerque be worried?
Any other deadline moves on tap? Say a left-handed bat?
Old folks home for former Tigers: Welcome to Triple-A Toledo Jeremy Bonderman and Jair Jurrjens.
Justin Verlander, Prince Fielder and long-term deals: Albert Pujols' struggles, huge contract, and injury drawing attention to the Tigers' own monster contracts.
Despite everything, the Tigers are in great shape: Winners of 7-of-8, season high 14 games over .500, three game lead over the Indians and doing so while overcoming injuries to Miguel Cabrera, Omar Infante, Torii Hunter, Darin Downs, Octavio Dotel along with a slumping Verlander and Fielder.RIP James Van Horn, aka Eat 'em up Tigers Guy
in Real Estate
Don't miss a RARE meeting with Rich Cederberg, Senior Advisor-Realtor at Venture Realty Group in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This man has it all going on with Alburquerque real estate. Corporate relocataion, short sales and foreclosures.
He specalizes in selling homes throughout the Albuquerque Metro Area including Rio Rancho, Los Lunas, Corrales, Placitas and the East Mountains.
Rich is a retired Chicago free-lance musician and teacher and occasionally plays music here in New Mexico. He misses Lou Malnati's pizza, Portillos Italian Beef with Sweet Peppers (wet) and Wrigley Field in Chicago, but he loves camping in the New Mexico Mountains, Rafting in Colorado and the Red Chili Ribs at El Pinto. He writes content for his Albuquerque real estate blog, He is a social media addict, and some day hopes to travel every mile of north American passenger rail.
Connect with Rich Cederberg
@RichCederberg Facebook Google+
A pair of long-time Detroit sports bloggers and podcasters, Greg Eno (aka the Voice of Reason), and Big Al Beaton are The Knee Jerks! Eno and Big Al broadcast live every Monday night at 7PM Eastern on the Sports Geeks Radio Network!
We're back after a holiday hiatus with guest Christopher Czar, featured Detroit Tigers writer at Bleacher Report. Chris will join us mid show, around 7:30 to discuss the Indians falling back to the pack, the rise of Al Alburquerque, the fall of Magglio Ordonez, debate if Tigers should seek help from outside the organization to get more offense and how the AL Central will shake out over the rest of the summer.
Between Tigers talk, the Knee Jerks will cover the latest in Detroit sports, including the the Pistons officially introducing new owner Tom Gores, and theexpected and long expected firing of head coach John Kuester, the controversy surrounding Ohio St and the long delayed firing of head football coach Jim Tressell and the ridiculous reaction from much of the Buckeye fan base, and Jim Schwartz is looking to nickmane the Lions' defemse, specifically the front four.
At the end of every podcast, as always, we name our respective Jerk of the Week! (which usually turns into a rant!)
Be here at 7PM every Monday night for the latest and greatest in sports talk...sports talk with a Detroit attitude!
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (107 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (43 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- NTEB (31 chatters)
- BeverlyD (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (20 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (18 chatters)
- HOV Radio (16 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (15 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (14 chatters)
- Gettysburg Ghost Gals (11 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (8 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (7 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- American White History Month (6 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (6 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (6 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (3 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WDKK Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The NY Hip Hop Report (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (0 chatters)