SORT BY Relevancy
Join Becca Salamone as she talks with Rita Mendel, owner of Carousel Tack Shoppe and founder of Special Equestrians, a PATH accredited therapeutic riding center in Birmingham, Alabama. Rita shares horse the history of her store along with the beginnings of Special Equestrians, as well as the services offered at the riding facility. She talks about the many volunteers it takes to run the program and the upcoming fundraising event at Hillock Dressage Horses, Boots and Black Tie Gala, set for April 26, 2014. Listen to Rita's horse story, Tuesday, April 22, at 8:00 am CST on Alabama Horse Talk Radio.
Live from Studio-B at AFD Media headquarters in beautiful West Palm Beach, Florida, Its "Amateur Football Weekly", with host Mark K. Trueblood.
Amateur Football Weekly is the “Best Damn Adult Amateur football internet radio show” in the nation and is presented by Amateur Football Digest, “The Voice of Adult Amateur Football”.
Each episode we invite the coaches, players and team personnel to come on-air and discuss the games and events that make up the exciting realm of Adult Amateur American football at the Minor League level.
Amateur Football Weekly is produced by the host, Mark K. Trueblood and Amateur Football Digest (www.amfootballdigest.com).
It's here the 2013-2014 UCLA Basketball season. New head coach Steve Alford becomes the Bruins 13th head basketball coach in UCLA Basketball history and brings a resume of winning at every head coaching job he's had over his 22 seasons as a collegiate head coach.
BruinBruRadio will continue to cover UCLA Football through the critical recruiting process. Head coach Jim Mora is looking to sign his third straight national top ten recruiting class and continue on his quest to bring a national championship title to UCLA.
Join Michael & Rick on our weekly radio show every Wednesday night from 7:30pm-9:30pm (PST) and Saturday mornings from 9:00am-11:00am. (PST). Our shows will be covering both football & basketball.
BruinBruRadio looks forward to having you join us weekly with your calls and questions. The call in number is 347-215-6355, don't miss the fun.
Join Becca Salamone as she talks with Marc Dixon of Dixon Stables, located in Athens, Alabama, about his apprenticeship program, clinics, training, lessons, boarding, and of course his work with mules. Marc shares some of his theories and practices for mulemanship, as well as natural horsemanship. He also talks about his involvement with kids and rodeo through the North Alabama Youth Rodeo Association (NAYRA). Listen to Marc Dixon's horse story Tuesday, April 15, 2014, at 8:00 am CST on Alabama Horse Talk Radio.
Football Gameplan Analysts Emory Hunt & Gene Clemons debut a brand new show on the FBGP Radio Network: High School Round Up Show
In this episode, we'll scout, analyze & critique the game of some of the top High School recruits in the country LIVE on the air.
The players being featured today in our 5 Minute Breakdown are:
- Tyron Johnson: Wide Receiver, 6'1 185, Warren Easton HS, New Orleans, LA
- Jerome Baker: Athlete, 6'1 205, Benedictine HS, Cleveland, OH
- Grant Schmidt: Offensive Tackle, 6'6 275, Roosevelt HS, Sioux Falls, SD
- Nick Johns: Quarterback, 6'3 215, Gonzaga Prep, Washington D.C.
- Cameron Smith: Inside Linebacker, 6'3 240, Granite Bay HS, Granite Bay, CA
- Kezio Snelling: Wide Receiver, 6'1 180, Steinbrenner HS, Lutz, FL
- Tristan Hyde: Quarterback, 6'0 195, Strawberry Crest, Dover, FL
- Joshua Engram: Cornerback, 5'10 180, Strawberry Crest, Dover, FL
- Clay Cullins: Wide Receiver, 6'0 185, Strawberry Crest, Dover, FL
- Farron Rainford: Tight End/Outside Linebacker, 6'1 205, Strawberry Crest, Dover, FL
And as always, we'll take calls and questions from YOU the fans throughout the show!
Dennis C Latham handles the phone lines while The Ordinary People Society - TOPS Radio Airs and Broadcasts - Ceo, Founder, and HOST Kenneth Glasgow.
Call-in number: 1 (323) 679-0905 5PM to 7PM CDT - 6PM to 8PM EST
Spiritual and community support and activism for , encompassing , and , for the homeless, ex-offenders, ex-drug addicts, women in crisis, etc. under the leadership of Dr. Kenneth Glasgow
It's an all new hour of fantasy goodness brought to you by Asylum Fantasy Sports. Listen in as we finally welcome Scott Fish back into the Asylum to discuss all things fantasy football. Check it out as we discuss Doug Baldwin, CJ2K, Terrell Pryor, and everything that ticks us off about fantasy football. If that's not enough, we also talk door knobs, Fall Out Boy, and Scott's affinity for Wisconsin women. don't miss it!!
Each week your hosts Josh Johnson and Nick Wagner will give you the goods to help you win your Fantasy Football Crown.
Is Kurt Warner a Hall of Famer?
Does Alex Mack's new deal cripple Cleveland for years to come?
Aldon Smith clearly needs professional help.
Matt Flynn returns to the Packers. Is he the ultimate victim of the system?
Why do NFL teams put someone on the trading block and then say they cut him on a certain date if no trade is reached?
12:35 Matthew Weston battleredblog.com
1pm Jimmy Morris musiccitymiracles.com
Josh is the NFL Editor of RotoRob.com.
email Josh at:
tweet him at:
Nick is a NFL contributor at RotoRob.com
tweet him at:
Show Focus: College Football recruiting and analysis, College football analysis and recruiting recaps and education of top high school players
1. "The hot five" the hottest five topics or things in college football recruiting 5 minutes
2. “College Chatter" movers and shakers in recruiting and college football
3. “Five Star Review”: Interviews with todays best recruits, coaches, and analysts.
4. “Question of the Week" Answer to questions of the week on recruiting and events and coaches from twitter
5. “Face-off”: Callers can call in to ask questions of the hosts on the days topics.
6. “Are we smarter" what we have learned this week and wrap up plus upcoming events
7. "Barry's Backyard" Barry talks about his wacky discoveries with coach schuman on the recruiting trail
8. " NFL Draft Analysis" We analyze the next crop of top players in the NFL wiith guest NFL Expert Taber Small, NUC's NFL Expert
This week, John, Dan and Jim recap spring football, preview the ACC Men's Lacrosse Tournament and (of course)chat about beer.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (13 chatters)
- Rapture Centric in the Morning (8 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (6 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (5 chatters)
- Conrad Rocks (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- A Christian Connection (1 chatters)