SORT BY Relevancy
Al Diaz, co-host Angela Gower Johnson, and special guest Brian Howard share their insights on The Benefits of Taking Plant Derived Minerals.
Tuesday, July 28th 10am PST
Host Al Diaz: An acclaimed and internationally recognized Visionary, Transformational Guide, and Change Agent as an International Keynote Speaker, Author, Film Producer, and online Radio Host.
Co-host Angela Gower Johnson provides coaching and consulting services to entrepreneurs, coaches and artists who are eager to embark on their own quest for their ultimate dream.
Special guest Brian Howard from the Isle of Wight in the UK.
Brian has recently retired as an Osteopath after 20yrs practise in the UK, during this time he has completed post graduate training in Cranial Sacral Therapy, Herbal Medicine and Neuro-Developmental Programmes incorporating Sound Therapy and gentle enhancement with groups such as Samonas, H.A.N.D.L.E. I.N.P.P. working mainly with children who have special needs.
www.simplyminerals75.com and www.mymagicminerals.com
“The Strategy of Success” radio program will discuss many topics and give the listener a great deal of information on current issues, a plan of action and other activities that will focus on the most excellent and proven methods for the African American, in particular, to achieve success; However, the solutions offered will be appropriate for all ages, genders, political affiliations or religious beliefs.
In these two power-packed hours, in addition to sure-fired solutions, there will be invited guest authors, speakers, entrepreneurs, and other professional who will assist you on your path to success. You will have the opportunity to ask questions and receive answers from these professionals who will be ready to explain “how" you can achieve your goals and material objects.
#StevieMackRadio – Taco Tuesday 07 28 15
Mon -Thu 10pm (PST)
Call in 646.716.6113
Stevie Mack (Writer/Host) takes the news, current events and pop culture, flip it up, slap it and rub it down with an urban edgy twist! Listen in as political pundits Montel Jackson, Bygh Myke and Rev. Al match wits with Stevie Mack on the "Topic of the Night"
General Sports Talk with your hosts Robert Ford, JaQuan Jenkins & Andre Peterson
1. NFL upholds Tom Brady suspension.
2. NFL reduces Le'Veon Bell's suspension from 3 to 2 games.
3. Jets Mohammed Wilkerson will report to camp despite contract dispute.
4. Dolphins re-signs Josh Freeman a week after releasing him.
5. 5 NFL Players who numbers will drop this season.
6. Nationals acquire Phillies closer Jonathan Papelbon, will the Nationals hold off the Mets with this move?
7. Are the Royals the favorites in the AL after acquiring Johnny Cueto from the Reds - Royals also acquiring versatile player Ben Zobrist from A's
8. Blue Jays land Troy Tulowitski from Rockies. Mets fans are furious over this deal.
9. Lakers will play Kobe some at Power Forward next season.
10. Larry Brown: Gregg Popovich nearly retired after heart procedure.
11. Will the Big Ten dismantle the Big 12 with the next wave of realignment.
12. Who will start at QB for Ohio State
13. Who will the Pac-12 North and South Divisions
Omar Mansour (Al-T'bal) is my guest tonight-----
Palestine lays heavy on our hearts and souls and we will be talking of what is happening there right now. Why does the world community not force the Zionists to unoccupy this land? Why does the US continue to fund Israel to the tune of at least 3 billion dollars (US) a year, knowing that the money is used to genocide the rightful people of the land? Thee questions and more will be tackled----
We'll discuss the similarity of the Native Americans to the Palestinians----how greed, power and control has been the same in both instances.
Omar is a percussionist and we'll also speak of his profession!
From the mouth of a Palestinian, comes the real truth!!!
Tonight we welcome special Guest Host Lane Gregory! Welcome Lane as he joins our discussion!
Join us as we discuss saving America's liberty. 7pm PT / 9pm Texas Time / 10pm ET. This show is about sovereignty. Sovereignty in the home, in our local communities, and in our States as well as our Nation. CommonCore, CSCOPE, ObamaCare, the EPA, BLM, and a plethora of other schemes and government agencies are trying hard to take away our rights and freedoms.
Join Jennifer L Montrose (AL), Dan Wilson (FL), and Scott Osborn (TX) as we discuss the latest happenings and open up a free speech dialogue around the nation. We welcome you to call in and join the discussion! Guest call in: 347.205.9620
Tuesday, July 28, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents an exclusive "Premier Boxing Champions" edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields", sponsored by Affordable Dentures!!
Kicking off this evening's broadcast, the elite level trainer will share this thoughts on all of the latest boxing news in another segment of "Fact or Fiction"!!
- Will Mayweather elect to ditch Berto as his September 12th opponent, and face a higher ranked Welterweight fighter in lieu of the recently scheduled PPV events in October and November respectively?
- Will Amir Khan fight Manny Pacquiao in Dubai next year, instead of taking on Kell Brook in the UK?
- Will Paulie Malignaggi hand Danny Garcia his first official loss as a professional?
- Will David Lemieux derail the Triple G express on October 17th?
- Will Roman Gonzalez versus Brian Viloria be made for the October 17th PPV?
- Will Mosley vs. Mayorga II break 100K PPV buys on August 29th?
The veteran boxing coach will also break down this weekend's match-ups on ESPN!!
- Danny Garcia vs. Paulie Malignaggi, August 1st, PBC on ESPN
- Daniel Jacobs vs. Sergio Mora, August 1st, PBC on ESPN
Don't miss an all-new edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
We will cover millenial tattoos. Obama using the Turks to kill the Kurds. Pretending he is fighting Icelets. Those communist words still ring in my ears. After I win reinfection I will do more for you Massa Putin. We will cober operation fly on wall. We will threaten Quisling who vote for Iranian nukes withn exposure and charges of treason.We will pay a tribute to American Indians. We will salute straight arrow scouts and laugh about the ones that give you the quivers. WE WILL THINK ABOUT THE COMMUNIST MANIPULATION OF THE BLACK MOVEMENT. We will cover the sucess of rich communists who use the poor to take down the great USA..
Why smaller government is safer for the people.Why no one talks about the Obama doesn't care health website that cost five billion dollars and the money went to Canada and the site crashed. He could have been up and running in twenty minutes with GO DADDY at $9.95 a month. The only shovel ready jobs he created was burting 2400 Americans from Afghanistan and four from Benghazi. Now he is tellin Africa to go gay and get more aids.
He makes major announcements on the Jon The Monkey show from communist comedy central. Al Sharpton is running nothing but communists NBC and they are afraid to fire him because he will drop the Race Ace on them..
Other than that you are losing your country and you will never get it back. the good news is the best wed will be coming in from Cuba.. Obama has opened up new trade routes.to your basement.
Tonight Pop Art Painter Jamie Roxx (www.JamieRoxx.us) welcomes the amazing Austin TX Soul & Funk Band Roxy Roca to the show!
"Fans of ’60s legends like James Brown and Al Green will have plenty to savor on Roxy Roca’s latest, Ain’t Nothin’ Fancy — a record full of powerhouse soul with a smooth, Southern finish. The lyrics are simple, but it’s the horn section and vocalist Taye Cannon’s impressive vocal chops that steal the show here, with hoarse shrieks, whoops, and hollers to beat the band.
Roxy Roca’s tunes are dynamic, infectious, and, above all, fun, sure to inspire even the most reluctant to step out on the dance floor." ~ Texas Music Magazine
For Media inquiries:
The Pit Stop hosted by Tim Disspain and Steven Wilson live from Talladega, AL every Tuesday night at 6/Central 7/Eastern covering the NSCS,NXS,NCWTS,ARCA,NK&N Series,SSS,World of Outlaws and local dirt track racing from Talladega Short Track.We also give you the latest penalties and fines for crew members and teams issued by Nascar. We are the only live Nascar talk show in the state of Alabama our guest range from drivers,spotters, team owners to track presidents and Nascar officals.Tune in and call (215) 383-3681.
Enjoy the Two Newbies from January 13, 2013 ~ really? We've been hanging around this long and we've not been fired yet? We are hilarious!!!!! (A SPECIAL THANK YOU to Al and Vito for ensuring the show gets aired, while Tim and Kel enjoy a vacay).
Welcome to Infidels Are Watching, with your Hosts, Kel Fritzi and Tim Burton, where we strive to educate about a threat…called Political Islam. We ARE the Freedom Loving Infidels.
We don't offer honourifics to the mohammedans here. They are simply known as The Scourge.
We give you the tools to do the homework, and further educate others in the hope that there will be a united Global Understanding in that Islam continues to be the greatest threat facing Western Democracies today.
Also ask to join our IAW Facebook Page:
"Mass islamity ~ Stop the Insanity”
Join Host Live Chats
- Awakenings with Michele Meiche (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (9 chatters)
- MRTALK (8 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (4 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- Life Love No Chaser (3 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- BobBrown (3 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (3 chatters)