SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode, blogger Sacerdotus speaks on the "New Pentecost" and how it can only come about if we return to our Christian roots by living the virtues, namely poverty and humility. The Catholic Church throughout the ages has had her rocky times. Fallen human nature and sin never fail to make itself known within the Catholic Church. However, not living a virtuous life detached from material things and the things of this world in general add to the problem. They open the door to scandal and vice.
Sacerdotus explains why we must be "poor" in the Church. The Church must not be seen as the "religion of fort Knox" in regards to material possessions and wealth. She must be known for her spiritual wealth. Pope Francis and previous Popes have reminded us all that we must return to our roots and set aside the fanfare the Church has assumed throughout the centuries as she evolved and became a temporal power. This is the "New Pentecost." The Catholic Church will be renewed and will speak the language of today's world in order to bring it back to God in the name of His Son, Jesus the Lord.
Sacerdotus reminds us that the Catholic Church is here to stay despite the scandals that have tried to take her down since her beginning. He uses the music of Catholic Rapper, "Akalyte" formerly known as "McJust" to remind us that the Gates of Hell shall not prevail.
Music by "Akalyte" -
Join Host Live Chats
- cathies DistantEchos (12 chatters)
- Callywood (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- The Minority Report0 (4 chatters)
- Carlotta Chatwood (3 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (2 chatters)
- Mentorman (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Inquiring Sage (1 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (1 chatters)
- xPharaohx (1 chatters)
- Pan African Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Pet Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (0 chatters)