SORT BY Relevancy
After the first joint practice with the New York Giants, I was able to catch up with Bengals receiver AJ Green, Offensive Coordinator Hue Jackson and Giants QB Eli Manning. Check out the raw audio from the practice field outside Paul Brown Stadium.
Mind of Mansion Ep 195: Matt Kelley @fantasy_mansion is playing A.J. McCarron and A.J. Green.
Why can't A.J. McCarron be as good as Andy Dalton?
Denard Robinson's ceiling is the No. 1 running back in fantasy for week 15.
Serena Williams vs. American Pharoah is a slam dunk.
Advanced metrics, prospect evaluations, and fantasy football information were provided by PlayerProfiler.com
******CALL OR LINK IN FROM ALL OVER*******
SNOFH w/Aj-Poet Speak Now Or Forever Hold Radio Show: Friday at 1pm Guest call in: (657) 383-0653 From the Internet: http//www.blogtalkradio.com/speaknowwithajpoet
This Friday join in with Fashion Designer and Entrepreneur - Princess Jenkins, Music Producer - Shakar and Spoken Word Artist and Motivational Speaker - Offutt Porter aka (0-5-3-1).
Advised by both tellers of fairy tales and harbingers of doom, many engaged couples don’t know
what to expect from marriage. They may believe God created the institution, but many of the unions around them exhibit frustration or end in
heartache.Other couples focus their energies on planning the perfect wedding day instead of preparing a relational foundation on which their
lives together can be built
Rob Green, a pastor and veteran pre marital counselor, provides young couples with a blueprint to follow in his new book
,Tying the Knot:A Premarital Guide to a Strong and Lasting Marriage
It's the latest edition of The Green and White Show with Joseph Haas! On today's show, Haas reviews the Denver victory in Super Bowl 50 and goes over some of the storylines from the game. He also goes around the rest of the sports world, including the early NFL offseason; NHL; MLB; and more.
Stephen H. Provost is an author, editor and columnist with more than 30 years of experience as a journalist. He has written on subjects as diverse as history, religion, politics and language and has served as an editor for fiction and non-fiction projects. His book "Fresno Growing Up," a history of Fresno, California, during the postwar years, is available on Craven Street Books, an imprint of Linden Publishing.
His next work, tentatively scheduled for release in late 2016, will examine the history of U.S. Highway 99 in California.
In addition, the author has published several books as Stifyn Emrys, beginning in 2012 with "The Gospel of the Phoenix" and also including the nonfiction works "The Way of the Phoenix" and "Undefeated." He also has published three works of fiction: "Feathercap" (children's); "Identity Break," (young adult science fiction/adventure) and an accompanying novella, "Artifice."
The author served as editor of four young adult novels: the "Mad World" series by Samaire Provost - "EPIDEMIC," "SANCTUARY" and "DESPERATION" - and the award-winning "Lorehnin: A Novel of the Otherworld," Volume 6 in the Otherworld series by Jenna Elizabeth Johnson. He has worked in journalism as a news editor, sports editor and reporter for four daily newspapers in California, and is currently managing editor for an award-winning weekly, The Cambrian. He has worked as an educator and has been featured at occasional speaking engagements.
He lives on the California coast with his wife, stepsons, cat and dog.
welcome to a theory of parenting on blogtalkradio.com
my name is tammi joyner
i am your host for the show
today is Valentines Day 2016
we would like to talk to audience about valentines day ideas for the family Parent and teens
we searched www.ahaparenting.com
we found these great gift and time management ideas:
A Letter of Appreciation.
At Valentines Dinner give appreciation statements
Find five minutes to spend by yourself giving thanks for those you love.
Spread the love with valentines snacks and notes, tickles and music
decorate the house
call someone you love
Our ideas over the years: mugs, flowers, candles with a warning only with parents or with permission, family night games, a poem, balloons and cupcakes
Today we talk with founder of Healthy Soil Compost Jonathon Scheffel about composting, bikes, and his goal of improving the green spaces of Chicago. As seen in Crain's, WCIU You & Me in the Morning, and DNAinfo. His work as a biker, picking up food scraps, and having them composted gives him a street level view of the needs of our city.
We will take a look at couples in the world of wrestling..both real & storyline...the best..the worst and the issues they faced...Also, Titus O'neils suspension once again bringing up Racist allgiations towards WWE..we will address that situation ...AJ styles fans livid at the y2j loss..but is it actually the BEST possible thing for Styles?
All this and more today at 2:30 EST
The planet carried human civilizations, in fact there were three different races, which consisted of diverse peoples, who were of white, green and blue color, adding to a total number of around 498 million human beings.
24. Our clarifications, which we carried out unobserved and without direct contact undertakings with the occupants, resulted in astonishing things as I want to explain as follows:
25. The populations of the three continents mastered only three different languages each one with a uniform dialect, which we nowhere else have yet detected.
26. And although the three races work together in every respect, such as, medically, scientifically and technologically, etc., they do not mix with one another in the way that there would exist marriage alliances between members of different races.
Are you living well? Are you happy? By now you know there is a lot more to living well than eating well. It also includes what you think, how you feel, what you believe and just what you practice. February is both African-American history month as well as American Heart Health Month. You have learned about Black Tea, Green Tea, and White Tea; you know how to steep water and you should also have a favorite Tea cup. Today, we will look at how emotions, beliefs, feelings, like anger, depression, and fear, affect heart health. You don’t want to miss it.
Have you ever noticed how much better your body feels when you’re happy? Have you ever started to feel weak when you recall a sad memory? If so, then you have experienced how thoughts affect mood and health
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (30 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (11 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (11 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (10 chatters)
- Doc Zoid (8 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (5 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (5 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (5 chatters)
- Proclaiming Gods Awesome Plan (4 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- SheilasAutographs (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- We Are One Amerca (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- TheGodSquad (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (1 chatters)
- Donny C (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- EWOL MINISTRY COMMUNICATIONS (1 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (0 chatters)
- USA live (0 chatters)
- We Are 1 America (0 chatters)