SORT BY Relevancy
Live Today Author Larry Earl Toombs will Discuss How he survived drug rehabalitation att Nunan Drug Center in 1998 in Greenville M.S. Toombs will also talks in depth details about the sojurn of how he survived being homeless in the cold weathers in Saint Louis Missouri.. He will discuss fun times at West Tallhatchie High School in Webbs M.S. and also Northwest Sentatobia M.S. Toombs will discuss many more topics about his life story. The Life Story Of Author Larry Earl Toombs, He will also describe what motivated him to write his own autobigraphy at only age 44. His autobiography and other works are availble on amazon.com at www.amazon.com/author/larrytoombs paperback and kindle digital downloads to smart phones
Kendra Y. Adams was born in Duncan, Oklahoma, but raised in Houston, Texas. She is a wife, mother, administrator, and founder, alongside her husband, of Heaven on Earth Marriage Ministry, a community-based ministry that encourages, enlightens and empowers marriages.She is a minister and teacher of the gospel, certified Christian counselor and mentor. With more than twenty years in ministry, Kendra loves to serve and has held various leadership positions in the area of women’s ministry, youth, music and marriage ministry. She is also a contributor to two published books.Kendra is an encourage r and a firm believer in marriage maintenance and mentoring. She and her husband are passionate about empowering couples with tools to be successful in their marriage. In addition, Kendra has a heart for teen moms. Because of her life experience, she stands as an encouragement to let them know that God loves them and has a plan and purpose for their lives.
Our Broadcast today will focus on a woman in love with her husband. She was seventeen when they got married at the justice of The Peace. Rev. Lillie Mae Ragland loved beyond measure, and when her husband John passed away, the love did not stop. There was a simple little connection that kept the two of them tied to each other. It was so important that she wrote about it in her upcoming book, THE STORY OF THE DIMES. This Autobiography will show what true love is and what it can do. Tune in and hear the juicy parts, but prepare yourself to read the book. It will be available on December 1, 2014, and you will love every page.
Your Hosts BadGirl PollyAnna & GoodGirl Janella present: Aileen Wuornos Life Story NAME: Aileen Wuornos OCCUPATION: Serial Killer BIRTH DATE: February 29, 1956 DEATH DATE: October 09, 2002 PLACE OF BIRTH: Rochester, Michigan PLACE OF DEATH: Florida State Prison, Florida Best Known For An abused child who later earned her living as a sex worker, Aileen Wuornos was found guilty of killing six men and was later executed in a Florida prison.
FIGHT SAGA RADIO NETWORK PRESENTS
Don “War a week” Chargin’s "Boxing Legends"
Every Wednesday at 9:00 P.M. ET/6:00 P.M. PT
It’s an honor to feature one of boxing’s true legendary figures, Hall of Fame promoter and matchmaker Don “War a Week” Chargin!!
With over six decades of boxing experience on his resume, the famed matchmaker and promoter will grace the airwaves every Wednesday evening with stories of some of boxing’s greatest fighters and most legendary match-ups.
Dubbed the “Most knowledgeable man in boxing” by Hall of Fame publicist Bill Caplan, Mr. Chargin, along with his wife and partner Lorraine, created unforgettable fight cards with Hall of Fame promoter Aileen Eaton at the renowned Olympic Auditorium from 1963 to 1983.
The legendary trio were considered to be architects of modern day boxing, and helped created a model that promoters use today in cultivating fighters and producing fight cards.
Join us every Wednesday evening as Mr. Chargin takes us back to a time when prizefighters were heroes, and boxing captured the imagination of every mainstream and casual sports fan.
Don’t miss Don “War a week” Chargin’s "Boxing Legends" Every Wednesday at 9:00 P.M. ET/6:00 P.M. PT
Book Review: by Dr.Afshan Hashmi
Dilip Kumar - The Substance and the Shadow : An Autobiography by
Amazon link of the book:http://www.amazon.com/Dilip-Kumar-Substance-Shadow-Autobiography/dp/9381398860/ref=la_B00MDFQQYO_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1409291193&sr=1-1
To know more about me please visit my website:
Best-Selling Author, Win Kelly Charles welcomes the beautiful and talented Bunny DeBarge-Knight to the program today. Bunny is the author of the inspirational autobiography, The Kept Ones Vol. 1, which is the definitive story of the DeBarge family and the world that made them, as told through her eyes. Yes, Bunny DeBarge was the lone female member of the exciting Motown singing group DeBarge! Win Kelly invited you to connect @ www.authorwincharles.com and YOU are ready to be a guest, email her firstname.lastname@example.org and put GUEST in the subject line, we will get right back to you. FOLLOW this program @ www.blogtalkradio.com/wcawomanwithcp
Coach Ivy - Relationship Coach 6:15pm
As coach specializing in dating and relationships, I advocate for women to be empowered from their femininity standing for respectful, loving interactions that first begins with them respecting and loving themselves rather than have it be a demand or an overwhelming need put upon men. I advocate integrity in men owning both their feelings and sexuality with responsibility and authenticity, owning their masculinity and inspiring a woman to allow him to show up fully.
When we can meet our own needs and be responsible for our wants and desires rather than putting them upon our partners, trust arises, and vulnerability flourishes, leading to the flowering of deep love and spiritual connection with another human being.
Author Terry Bams - Source Radio Network Resident Relationship Coach - 7pm
Terry Bams has taken the messes of his life and turned them into a message for the masses. Terry has successfully authored his autobiography, The Mind of a Womanizer. "...Terry shares the details of the drama, humor, heartache, and sex surrounding his countless encounters with numerous women..."
Because of his experiences, dozens of men and women have sought his advice about dating, relationships, and marriage. It is his faith and his own personal relationship with God that has led him to his calling of helping others mend broken relationships. Terry says he will always strive to encourage others and to be a positive influence in our society.
So you think you know what it's like to be poor, do you? If you've never been there, you probably don't have a clue. Even if you have been, or still are living on a shoestring or less, Linda Tirado's new book Hand To Mouth: Living In Bootstrap America is a must read. She paints a true life picture of the life that she has lived and takes to task the stereotypes that the haves like to believe about the have-nots.
Talkupy with Annie Lindstrom welcomes Linda to the show on Thursday, November 13 at 11 am ET to talk about how she came to "accidentally explain poverty to the nation," according to the Huffington Post, write an incredible page turner of a book and begin a whole new life for herself and her family. We'll discuss what it takes to survive without enough money, how it turns out that poor people are actually people, too, and more.
To purchase the book or read an excerpt, click here. You also can follow Linda (a.k.a. @KillerMartinis) on Facebook or Twitter.
Tonight on The Gist of Freedom listen to excerpts from the autobiography of Olaudah Equiano, a survivor of the middle passage! www.BlackHistoryBLOG.com
--Survived The Middle Passage, purchased his freedom, became a black abolitionist and authored the first known Enslaved African Narrative . He was a famous proponent of British abolitionism and worked with William Wilberforce. His story is featured in the movie Amazing Grace.
He settled in the United Kingdom in 1792. His autobiography, "The Interesting Narrative of the Life of Olaudah Equiano", depicts the horrors of slavery and influenced the enactment of the Slave Trade Act of 1807.
They put us in separate parcels, and examined us attentively. They also made us jump, and pointed to the land, signifying we were to go there. We thought by this, we should be eaten by these ugly men, as they appeared to us; and, when soon after we were all put down under the deck again, there was much dread and trembling among us, and nothing but bitter cries to be heard all the night from these apprehensions, insomuch, that at last the white people got some old slaves from the land to pacify us. They told us we were not to be eaten, but to work, and were soon to go on land, where we should see many of our country people. This report eased us much. And sure enough, soon after we were landed, there came to us Africans of all languages.
Host Cyrus WEbb welcomes author Aileen McCabe to Conversations LIVE to discuss not just her own journey to inner peace but why she decided to share it in the book THE INNER PEACE DIET.
Founder and funder of: Circle of Helping Hands.Disabled Veteran, United States Navy
Bachelor Degree in Business
Master's Degree in Education
Creative Director of:
Red Carpet Academy
Red Carpet Extravaganza
Media PRO and More
Living Disabled NOT Dead
Miranda's Creatives, LLC
Official Lipstick Reader
Living disabled not dead video page
anitamiranda.com. Living Disabled NOT DEAD, Children's Series
and Living Disabled NOT Dead, autobiography of Anita Miranda
Julie Gray joins us our reporter from Israel..she also worked for Amnesty International, with Sudanese refugees
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (96 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (76 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (52 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (31 chatters)
- in5d (29 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- Black Author Network (20 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (19 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (16 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (15 chatters)
- ALLFACTS CONCEPT CRUSHER (15 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- Rifleman (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (10 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (10 chatters)
- The Advise Show (9 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (9 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (8 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (8 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (7 chatters)
- Curious Times (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- David Coney (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- NDB Media (4 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (4 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- reactionariez (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Cosmic Pillow Talk (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (2 chatters)
- The View from Montana (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (2 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- tickmankyle1 (1 chatters)
- THE FRESH START CROWD FUNDING WEE (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (0 chatters)
- Happy Hour Network (0 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (0 chatters)