SORT BY Relevancy
a weekly blog talk radio program speaking hope and freedom to Iran
Filmmaker and leader in getting the truth out, Joel Gilbert will be the guest.
Joel Gilbert is the director and writer of the political documentaries, Dreams from My Real Father (2012), Atomic Jihad: Ahmadinejad's Coming War and Obama's Politics of Defeat (2010) and Farewell Israel: Bush, Iran and the Revolt of Islam (2008). Dreams from My Real Father was featured at the Republican National Convention in Tampa (2012). Atomic Jihad was screened at the CPAC Conference in Washington D.C. and won the Hudson Institute Film Festival in 2010.
Joel Gilbert is a nationally recognized voice exposing Barack Obama's hidden background and Marxist agenda for America. He appears frequently on national radio shows including Michael Savage, Mike Huckabee, Monica Crowley, Alex Jones, Jerry Doyle, Jeff Rense, and Rusty Humphries Show. Gilbert is president of Highway 61 Entertainment in Los Angeles, and is a graduate of the University of London (London School of Economics and Political Science, School of Oriental and African Studies, BA 1986) and George Washington University (MBA 1991). Gilbert has also produced historic insider films on Bob Dylan, and is a contributing editor for www.familysecuritymatters.org. Gilbert has a "professional hobby", performing as Bob Dylan with original Bob Dylan band members in the world's only Bob Dylan tribute band, "Highway 61 Revisited".
This will be an action packed show. Callers welcome.
A weekly blog talk radio program speaking hope and freedom to Iran
For Western elites, Ahmadinejad is preferable to Hirsi Ali, the Castros to Cuban dissidents; Political correctness has led us to privilege Islam above all other religions; "Stand with Mohammed" while the infidels flee; Europe's unassimilated populations — often openly hostile to their host countries — continue to grow; and preventing a Paris-style attack is, in part, a numbers game. Americans don’t seem to be paying attention.
BoomGen cofounder Reza Aslan discusses Jon Stewart's debut feature Rosewater, with Jon and Maziar Bahari (writer & executive producer)
About Rosewater: Based on the gripping memoir by Iranian journalist Maziar Bahari, Rosewater takes us into the harrowing true story of his coverage of Iran’s 2009 uprisings over the controversial re-election of incumbent president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad—and Bahari's subsequent arrest and incarceration at Iran's notorious Evin Prison.
Revealing the Truth About Islam - Exposing the Darkness of Islam
Usama Dakdok and Kristie Johnson discuss the true nature of Islam from the sources of Islam's teachings in the Qur'an and Hadith as well as the writings of Muslim scholars. We are joined tonight by special guest, by Roger Neill author of Revolution in Mind, an autobiography about his transformational experiences which include serving with the Sar-El, a uniformed volunteer unit of the Israel Defense Force at an IDF post along the Lebanese border while President Ahmadinejad of Iran was in Beirut. More at: http://rogerbrianneill.blogspot.ca/
We expose the Jihad now being waged against the Western world and Israel. We believe the Truth will set us free.
Website: www.thestraightway.org for DVD's, the Generous Qur'an, a translation by Usama Dakdok. Usama is available to speak at your church or organization, "Revealing the Truth About Islam." Also see videos: "Freedom or Surrender," "Revealing the Truth about Barack Hussein Obama," and “The Truth about the Mohammed Movie” on his website.
Usama Dakdok M-F 12:30 PM CT on VCY America Radio: http://www.vcyamerica.org/radio
Iranian leader Dr Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, spoke about a vision for a “new world order” during his speech U.N on Wednesday, Yom Kippur.
"Arms race and intimidation by nuclear weapons and weapons of mass destruction by the hegemonic powers have become prevalent,continued threat by the uncivilised Zionists to resort to military action against our great nation is a clear example of this bitter reality," Iran's president Dr Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
In an exciting F exclusive, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has agreed to call in live from Tehran and be subjected to a grueling no holds barred interview with Wayne. Don't miss this rare opportunity to call in with your questions for this controversial figure on the global political scene, no topic is off limits. (Note: Actual date of this show may change, as it is dependent upon President Ahmadinejad's schedule).
Iran Parliament Calls President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad On the Carpet for Questioning (Second Coming New
Iran Parliament Calls President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad On the Carpet for Questioning | Iran is stockpiling millions of barrels of oil in tankers | The Israeli Union Federation Launches a Nationwide Strike
A weekly blog talk radio program speaking hope and freedom to Iran.
It's the two Mahmouds for Lula: Having hosted Mahmoud Abbas last week, this week it's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's turn. What is Lula after?
UN To Monitor Polls on Election Day, At Request of Liberals
The right to vote in free and fair elections is an essential tenet of American democracy, protected by the Constitution and the rule of law. And this year, by the watchful eye of European observers, who will step off of planes on November 6 to watch Americans cast their ballots. All, of course, at the bidding of the world’s last, best hope: The United Nations.
Yes, you read that correctly: The UN, such an efficient and incorruptible beacon of freedom and fairness, wants to keep an eye on Americans as they vote this year. So, you know, irregularities don’t occur. To makes sure things run smoothly in a nation that has seen 230 uninterrupted years of peaceful, democratic voting.
This, of course, is the same UN that congratulated Iran’s Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on his 2009 re-election victory, turning a blind eye to the alleged fraud and irregularities that incited protests–and a crackdown that left 69 demonstrators dead. The same UN which declined to monitor this month’s election in Venezuela, which saw the increasingly dictatorial socialist Hugo Chavez elected to a fourth term. But the American election–now there’s a priority.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (55 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (54 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (53 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (21 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (16 chatters)
- Odwirafo (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Ancestor Healing Chronicles (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (11 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- THE TINA SHOW (6 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Thats Novel (5 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (4 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (4 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (4 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (3 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (3 chatters)
- Psychic Reflections From Starcrafts (3 chatters)
- Reach Out America (3 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Urban Release (2 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (2 chatters)
- Short Track News (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (1 chatters)
- Callywood (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Truth Finders Network (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (0 chatters)