SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Beth Robertson discusses the yoga tradition of ahimsa. A little history with lots of ideas and suggestions. Some expansion on her ideas from the book: Practicing Yoga Ahimsa will be included. A pose of the day is offered, and some delightful savasana will leave you feeling calm, and ready to offer your own kindness to the world around you.
♥...in honor of #NelsonMadela's Birthday, we attempt to honor his #CallToAction, with 67 (representing, 27 years he spent in prison + 40 years of service to his Country), #MandelaMinutes (The amount of time, we are requested, to engage in #ActsOfPeace & Kindness)
Today, it's an Honor, to spend time with the Architects of 'The #MagicOfMandela: 20 Years of Democracy' (http://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?contributorId=1292964), Avril Guthrie (http://twitter.com/AvrilGuthrieUK), & Michelle Wright (https://www.facebook.com/DragonflySoulPhotography)...in collaboration with @DyanDiamond (http://dyandiamond.net/), & Alex Beat (http://www.alexanderjohnnybeat.com/), @TrueNorthHouse (http://www.truenorthhouse.com/) publishing/entertainment, is kicking some Major #BeTheChange Butt (on the heels of 'Love You: How To Live In Love' http://www.amazon.com/Love-You-How-To-Live/dp/1312155736)
So, sit back, enjoy the ride, & let's pay hommage to both a Man, & a Legacy of Faith (See it as it is, See it more Wonderful than it is, then Make it that way)
SiMBa says OUT...;-) http://t.co/6rt4lsCA5b
About Oneness is a weekly radio program focused on celebrating the ongoing conscious awakening of our planet and our realization of Oneness.
Join host, author, lecturer, integrated channel and intuitive Karen Neumann each week as she presents a varied array of guests, discussions, channeled readings and study, whose aim is to expand the awareness of our own Truest selves and to tap into the truths of the Universe. The biggest truth being that of Unconditional Love.
Karen Neumann is American originally from Charleston, South Carolina, now living in Europe in The Hague, The Netherlands, She is an integrated channel, medium, Reiki Master and metaphysical teacher. She has a varied and diverse background including that of being a singer, dancer and writer as well as working in the sport nutrition and fitness world.
As a channel she brings the forward the information of her non-physical guides called, Theos, whose message is always that of Oneness and Unconditional Love. This show for Karen is about integrating all her experiences and following her highest excitement , which is tapping into truth to better understanding her place in the Universe.
About Oneness: http://www.aboutoneness.com
Karen on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/varietyoflife/feed
Karen on Twitter: https://twitter.com/karenneumann
Karen on Facebook: https://facebook.com/karen.neumann.946
Donate to About Oneness: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=TBPR2PPPXM3UW
Today award-winning television host, cookbook author and vegan chef Laura Theodore welcomes founder of CAAN, Dr. Melanie Joy, Ph.D.,Ed.M., to learn more about Why We Love Dogs, Eat Pigs, and Wear Cows. Laura Theodore’s newest cookbook, Jazzy Vegetarian Classics: Vegan Twists on American Family Favorites, is available wherever fine books are sold. Melanie Joy, Ph.D., Ed.M. is a Harvard-educated psychologist, professor of psychology and sociology at the University of Massachusetts, Boston, celebrated speaker, and the author of the award-winning book Why We Love Dogs, Eat Pigs, and Wear Cows. Dr. Joy is the 8th recipient of the Institute of Jainology’s Ahimsa Award, which was previously awarded to Nelson Mandela and the Dalai Lama and was presented to her in the British House of Commons. Her work has been featured by numerous national and international media outlets, including the BBC, Germany’s ARD, ABC Australia, NPR, PBS, New York Times, Süddeutsche Zeitung, Spiegel Online, and Italy’s D La Repubblica. Dr. Joy has given her acclaimed carnism presentation in 17 countries, and she is also the author of Strategic Action for Animals. Dr. Joy is the founder and president of the Carnism Awareness and Action Network. Learn more: www.carnism.org
We are speaking with Maya the Executive Director from Ahimsa House. See how the Walk & Wag event went. Did people actually dress up like their pets?
What does the Ahimsa House do to help domestic violence against people and pets?
in Self Help
A spiritual pioneer, Maya Tiwari serves humanity by awakening the spirit of ahimsa, or harmony, in every person whose life she touches. For thirty years, she has put this ability to inspire and create change in human behavior and understanding to work – through education, outreach, and service to humankind. Maya Tiwari will be joining Gabrielle Bernstein, Deepak Chopra and other master educators at this year’s Seduction of Spirit August 3-9, 2014
The theme of this Seduction of Spirit is “The Global Meditation Event of the Year”, and Maya Tiwari will be hosting a session in which guests will create a peace mandala from local grains, seeds, and legumes that are blessed with mantras, prayers and positive intentions. The purpose of the Mandala is to heal and reclaim inner harmony and peace for all. It is to preserve the sanctity of life on mother earth.
We invite you to join us at the heart of a historic meditation gathering in Toronto this summer at Seduction of Spirit. Click here to learn more.
In this segment, Khenpo Gurudas Sunyatananda explores the relevance of being a vegetarian (or not) to the yogic practice of Ahimsa (non-violence).
Ahimsa is a Sanskrit word, within the Yoga Spiritual Tradition, meaning non-harming, or do no harm. The flip side of that is being kind. During this talk Rev Richard will discuss the topic of non-violence, in thought, speech and deed. Call in with your thoughts on how to create a more peaceful world - beginning now with you! May all Beings live in a loving world.
Will Tuttle PhD is the author of the landmark book of our age, “The World Peace Diet”. Dr. Tuttle presents a reasoned and moral explanation for why we must evolve beyond the mythology of our ancestral herdsman culture before we can evolve. Dr. Tuttle demystifies the essence of our rituals surrounding the very totem of our Herdsman culture; eating animal body parts and drinking other species mammary fluid as well as the storage of such mammary fluids for future ingestion in the form of cheese. Todays' Great Conversation with Will Tuttle is an exploration of his life-enriching “The World Peace Diet”. Host Michael reveals Will's important contribution to the proper ethical reorientation from our environmentally damaging and emotionally damaged post-modern Herdsman culture to a culture of cooperation, abundance, Peace, non-violence and Ahimsa. Will teaches an 8 week program and offers an online monthly give and take. www.worldpeacediet.org
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health Questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Jennifer Urezzio. Jennifer Urezzio specializes in helping people connect -- to themselves, to each other and to the Divine. She founded a new paradigm, Soul Language, which provides guidance for
understanding our true nature and tools for accessing deeper levels of awareness. Jennifer has a new book, Soul Language -- Consciously Connecting With Your Soul for Success, that just came out November 7th.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• fertility issues? aboriginal beliefe of calling the baby to join you before conceiving..
• vegetarianism for the sake of ahimsa- if you want to stay alive you must eat life- animals and plants equal in spirit.
• weight gain after menopause is healthy if you are fit..
• chronic lyme disease- use fresh plant tincture of skullcap and astragalus infusion
• abortion? go to a clinic and use herbs before and after to take care of yourself, but not to abort..
• herniated disc- try St. Joan's Wort tincture made from fresh plant material and use as much as you need!
• get your blood pressure down with a meditation practice and hawthorn and motherwort..
• comfrey leaf infusion for tendons and ligaments..
Welcome to Spirits in the Material World
"As the soul advances on the spiritual path,the tendency towards nonviolence becomes a natural inclination.As mentioned previously,living in harmony with other living beings is a symptom of sattva guna or the mode of goodness.One who sees the divine principle in everything,souls in different life forms,naturally treats Mother Nature and all of her children with sanctity and respect "
Robert Taylor: into the mystical.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (151 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (106 chatters)
- thelordshour (34 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (17 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (11 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (10 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (10 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- Annahilation (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (5 chatters)
- Jewelcast JFTC in your ears (5 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- 64621 (5 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- SSRN (5 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Own Your Career (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (4 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (3 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- Yvette Porter Moore (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (0 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (0 chatters)