SORT BY Relevancy
Did you know the average person can gain 3 – 5 pounds between Thanksgiving and New Years? This holiday season let’s agree to be healthy and fight back against winter weight gain.
In this episode, Jenni Lewis Ford is joined by health coach and nutritionista Tania Centola; who will give insights on how we can thrive this holiday season without adding inches to our waist lines.
Tania Centola, a native New Yorker, received her certificate to practice health coaching from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition as well as Columbia University, where she was trained in more than one hundred dietary theories and studied a variety of practical lifestyle coaching methods. Drawing on this knowledge, she will help you create a completely personalized “roadmap to health” that suits your unique body, lifestyle, preferences, and goals.
Health coaching may be right for you if:
You are ready to start eating better and enjoying your food
You are hungry for more energy and a better mood
You want to learn how to prepare fast, healthy and affordable meals for your family, in a way that works with your busy routine
Psst: Want to be on 2chix?
To submit show ideas, comment, or be featured on the show, email JenniFDB@2chix1mic.com
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (22 chatters)
- Jay King Network (16 chatters)
- Lisa Bousson (14 chatters)
- churchfolk (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- Rev Anne Presuel (5 chatters)
- Pastor Lorenzo Neal (3 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (3 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraeliteRadioShow (3 chatters)
- Finding My Way With Kayla Padgett (2 chatters)
- Bright Side with Tekneshia (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)