SORT BY Relevancy
Inside the church, there are countless programs for recovery and counseling targeted to the ill, the afflicted, the abused, the addicted and those struggling in various areas of their lives.
But recovery outside of religious programs (and organizations like Alcoholics Anonymous) often gets little attention, despite the fact that the challenges (and solutions) are human ones, and the success stories are often much more compelling.
This show is about overcoming. No deity required.
Special guest in the first half hour is Dr. Darrel Ray, psychologist, former Christian and author of "The God Virus: How Religion Affects Our Lives and Culture."
(Time Zone Converter at http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc)
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (26 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (5 chatters)
- Conservative Cauldron Radio (4 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- Universal Energy (4 chatters)
- Caroline Sutherland (4 chatters)
- Negdog Radio (2 chatters)
- The Keith and Kimberly Show (1 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (1 chatters)