SORT BY Relevancy
TONIGHT: Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Mon. May, 25th, 10:00pm-12:00midnight EST (7:00pm-9:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep. We'll discuss “The History of Memorial Day and It’s African American Origins”. We’ll also talk about the acquittal of Office Michael Brelo in Cleveland Ohio. CALL IN WITH QUESTIONS/COMMENTS & LISTEN AT (914) 338-1375. Listen online LIVE and the archived show here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/05/26/the-history-of-memorial-day-and-its-african-american-origins or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
TONIGHT: Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Wed. May, 27th, 10:00pm-12:00midnight EST (7:00pm-9:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep founder of The African History Network? We’ll discuss “Five on The Black Handside: The History of the “Dap” and African American Handshakes”. Did you ever wonder where the “Dap” came from, fist bumping, etc.? CALL IN WITH QUESTIONS/COMMENTS & LISTEN AT (914) 338-1375. Listen online LIVE and the archived show here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/05/28/five-on-the-black-handside-the-history-of-the-dap-and-african-american-hands or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) Five on The Black Handside, the history of the “Dap” and African American Handshakes. 2) Baltimore City Schools layoff notices go out. 3) The Justice Department issues reforms to fix Cleveland policing. What is next? 4) This date in African American History – Elijah McCoy, Inventor
TONIGHT: Listen to The African History Network Show, Thurs. May, 14th, 8:00pm-10:00pm EST (5:00pm-7:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep on The Blog Radio we’ll discuss “How African American Jockeys Were Pushed Out of Horse Racing”. CALL IN WITH QUESTIONS/COMMENTS & TO LISTEN AT (914) 338-1375.
Listen to the show here LIVE and archived: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/05/15/how-african-american-jockeys-were-pushed-out-of-horse-racing or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
Don’t miss Cochise Tarak-Saa and Saladheen Asad of the Wholistic Health documentary, “Urban Kryptonite…African Roots, Foreign Diseases” in Atlanta on Sat. May 16th at Howard University. For more information please visit www.theDOTconnection.net.
ORDER TODAY: This 6 DVD “Empowerment Bundle Pack” from Michael Imhotep host of The African History Network Show and The Michael Imhotep Show will change the way you look at the media and history. Visit http://theafricanhistorynetwork.net/Empowerment-Bundle-Pack-Michael-Imhotep-6-DVDs-One-Low-Price
TONIGHT: Listen to the archived show. Listen to The African History Network Show, Thursday, April, 1st, 8:00pm-10:00pm EST (5:00pm-7:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep. We’ll discuss “A Little Known Fact of History: African Slaves and Native American Masters”. Call in with your Questions/Comments and listen LIVE at 914-338-1375 or listen online at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/04/03/african-slaves-and-native-american-masters--a-little-known-fact-of-history or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) “A Little Known Fact of History: African Slaves and Native American Masters”. 2) We’ll also discuss some of the history of Seneca Village in New York. 3) This date in African American History.
DETROIT: FREE EVENT - Sun. April 5th - The African History Network Lecture Series presents a Double Presentation “EMPIRE Strikes Black: Propaganda of The Media” & “Malcolm X: 50 Years Later, Why Is He Still Relevant?” by Michael Imhotep host of The African History Network Show & The Michael Imhotep Show. Sunday, April, 5th, 2015, 1:00pm - 6:00pm at Nandi’s Knowledge Café, 12511 Woodward Ave. Highland Park, MI (4 blocks South of Davison Fwy Between Glendale & Highland) (313) 462-0003 or (313) 865-1288 or visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/events/799992233403714/ or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. Watch video here: http://youtu.be/ZoHLYe84xq4
Listen to The African History Network Show, Thursday, March, 12th, 8:00pm-10:00pm EST (5:00pm-7:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep. Call in with your Questions/Comments at 914-338-1375. We’ll discuss “5 Native American Nations That Owned African Slaves”. Also we’ll air our interview with April Taylor of YourBlackWorld.com talking about hot topics including Ferguson, MO and Selma.
Call in with your Questions/Comments at 914-338-1375. Listen to the show at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/02/27/tiara-williams-of-the-reel-network-interview--hot-topics or by phone LIVE at (914) 338-1375 or visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. Call in with your Questions/Comments at (914) 338-1375.
The African History Network Show, Thursday, July 30th, 9:00pm-12midnight EST (6:00pm-9pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep. Our guest will be Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African Newswire. We’ll discuss President Obama’s recent trip to Africa, Attorney General Loretta Lynch, Detroit home foreclosures and African American businesses being pushed out of downtown Detroit and more. Call in with your Questions/Comments or to listen to the show at 914-338-1375.
1) Abayomi Azikiwe, will discuss the impact of President Obama’s recent trip to Kenya and Ethiopia and AG Loretta Lynch. 3) The killer of Sam Dubose lied in his Police Report and was indicted for Murder yesterday. 4) Atty Monique Pressely recently spoke with NewsOne now about the Bill Cosby case and corrected distortions in the media. 6) We’ll share a very special message from Dr. Claud Anderson explaining how we need to chase resources and stop chasing Civil Rights. 5) This date in African American History.
Help Support The African History Network. If you like the information that we share on our show and the articles and videos on our Facebook FanPage, “The African History Network” you can support us at our website www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com and click on the "Donate" button to help us stay on the air.
Today as my guest I have Marie Stroughter the founder and the Host of the talk show African-American Conservatives. She is a tough no nonsense talk show host that has interviewed the likes of Karl Rove, Allen West, Donald Rumsfeld, and Newt Gingrich to name a just a few. Marie is is a voice in our community that needs to be heard and can not be ignored.
Today Marie and I will discuss...
McKenny Texas pool party incedent
The Challenges of being an African-American Conservative
Her ideas of getting more minorities on the Right
Her thoughts on Hillary Clinton as a presidential candidate
Her thoughts on who she thinks will be the front runners for the Republican nomination
Visit her site at http://africanamericanconservatives.com/
Listen to The African History Network Show, Thursday, Jan. 22nd, 8:00pm-10:00pm EST with host Michael Imhotep. We’ll discuss the documentary “Light Girls” & Colorism in The African American Community and much more. Call in with your Questions/Comments at 914-338-1375.
1) Florida police use images of Black Men for Target Practice. What do you think about this? 2) We’ll discuss President Obama’s State of The Union Address. Did he say what you wanted to hear? 3) Did you see the documentary “Light Girls” Monday night on OWN? What did you think of the documentary and “colorism” in the African American community? 4) We’ll play excerpts of Michael Imhotep’s presentation “The Distortion of The Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr: The Revolutionary Will Not Be Televised”. Listen to the show at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/01/23/the-documentary-light-girls-colorism-in-the-african-american-community or by phone LIVE at (914) 338-1375 or visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. Call in with your Questions/Comments at (914) 338-1375.
TONIGHT: Listen to The African History Network Show Thursday, Jan. 8th, 8:00pm-11:00pm EST with host Michael Imhotep. “Can African American Entertainers Be Effective Activists?” Nicki Minaj recently did an interview explaining why some African American entertainers don’t speak out on our issues. We’ll discuss this and more on tonight’s show. Call in with your questions at (914) 338-1375.
1) Phylicia Rashad (Claire Huxtable on “The Cosby Show”), did an interview with ABC World News on Wednesday clarifying a statement regarding the Bill Cosby scandal. I never said “forget those women”. 2) In Colorado, a bomb went off outside of NAACP office. 3) Asar Gray of G & G Associates will discuss Tax Tips for the 2015 Tax Season. 4) The movie “Selma” is drawing critical acclaim and also criticism for its portrayal of Pres. Lyndon Johnson. Former Ambassador Andrew Young recently did an interview to set the record straight. 5) Michael Imhotep’s latest presentation is on the history of “Black Wall Street” in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We’ll share an excerpt of it on tonight’s show. 6) This date in African American History and Dr. George Washington Carver.
Sign up for The African History Network email newsletter by texting the word "Kemet" to 22828.
If you want to learn more about African History and African-American History to counteract the negative images we see of ourselves on the TEL-LIE-VISION (TV), please visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. We have information and DVDs to Educate, Empower and Inspire people of African Descent throughout the Diaspora and around the world.
Greetings to all God's people thank you so much for your love and support of the ministry. I pray God's blessings over your life and family. Today history is being made I have the honor of having the First African American NASCAR in the studio.
Melissa Harville-Lebron is the first African American woman team owner of a develop mental racing team in NASCAR's Whelen All-American Series, Division 1. The multi cultural racing team is the first ever to consist of two brothers from two different ethnicity and minority classes, hailing from the North East and under the age of 21. Melissa is an African American,single mother of 7; 3 biological children from a prior 16 year marriage and legal guardian of 4 additional children from younger siblings. Known as "Captain Lebron" for the last 5 years of her career in the Mental Observation Unit in New York City’s Department of Corrections Rikers Island - Anna M. Kross Center, Melissa was forced to retire after 19 years of service due to a work related injury. Come join us for an evening of history it does not matter what color you maybe, or lack of education. You can be whatever in life you want to be nothing can stop you but you. Remember God loves you with an everlasting love.
Listen to this edition of the Pan-African Journal hosted by Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African News Wire. This program will feature our regular PANW reports on events following the racist massacre in Charleston, South Carolina; the failed peace talks on Yemen held in Geneva; the ongoing hostilty towards Iran by the United States; and the worsening economic crisis in Greece. During the second hour we probe deeper into Charleston massacre by reviewing and analyzing several media reports of the events. In line with our monthlong tribute to Black Music Month we pay homage to the centenary of the birth of legendary African American artist Billie Holiday. The final hour presents Global Research News broadcast from June 12 featuring an extended interview with Abayomi Azikiwe on the war in Yemen.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Yada (29 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (26 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (23 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (12 chatters)
- HOV Radio (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- John Baptist (10 chatters)
- Papa Lou (9 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (9 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (7 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk Radio0 (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Mind Body Spirit U (2 chatters)
- Livebythelight (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Euphoric Network Media (1 chatters)
- constitutional freedom network (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)