SORT BY Relevancy
“The Negro family, battered and harassed by discrimination, injustice, and uprooting, is in the deepest trouble,” he wrote. “While many young Negroes are moving ahead to unprecedented levels of achievement, many more are falling further and further behind.. argued that the federal government was underestimating the damage done to black families by “three centuries of sometimes unimaginable mistreatment” as well as a “racist virus in the American blood stream,” which would continue to plague blacks in the future: Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Tonight I sit down with Shae MiddleclassMatchmaker Primus who will discuss her BIGGEST challenges she faces in finding you love in a potential mate. Do men often want a woman with a banging body when he has a beer belly? Do women want a man who may have all the BESt attributes she's seeking in a mate but he's an inch or four shorter than her dream man? Do we place too many restrictions on what we THINK will make the perfect mate? Tune in as we delve into the heart of these matter. You don't want to miss this show!
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Wed. Feb., 10th, 10pm-12midnight EST (7pm – 9pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. We discussed, "The Clinton Legacy Is Impoverishment, Incarceration And War On The African American Family". Law Professor and author Michelle Alexander wrote an article about the Bill Clinton Presidency, the policies that he championed and how Hillary Clinton supported those policies. From the Crime Bill to welfare reform, these policies have had and continue to have a devastating impact on The African American Family. We discused the article.
1) Backlash continues against Beyonce behind her Superbowl 50 Black Panther, Black Lives Matter inspired performance. Now, White femininst are attacking her. 2) Parents at a North Carolina school demand that their girls be allowed to wear African Head Wraps to honor their culture. 3) Former Oklahoma City Police Officer Daniel Holtzclaw victims' are anxious after he disappears from the prison database. 4) Greg McKenzie and Yusef Shakur discuss The People's Ball and The People's Summit taking place this weekend in Detroit. 5) Update on Flint Water Crisis and new emails that could be damning to Gov. Snyder.
CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com and for the podcasts.
The thought of "Forever" always crosses the mind when we get into relationships and move to the step of having a children. But, what we never take into account is when "Forever" does not happen and we left being single parents then what's the next move? Well, according to statitics about 75% of people remarry or get into other relationships, which means that kids from past relationships get brought into new relationships. Then what?
Confusion happens! However, the kids often times get past the confusion once the stability of that new relationship reveals itself, which leaves only one issue on the table. How does the parents of the child interact with the new parent figure in the home? Here enters Grown Folks Talk With Shaun D. Upshaw roundtable to have the conversation topic: Reaching Common Ground To Help Blend The African American Family. You do not want to miss this episode!
Don't forget to follow me on social media for updates and upcoming events:
Clay Douglas, Russell Pappalardo, the Mighty Phoenix andd today we will hear from Dr. David Duke discussing Ted Cruz, Donald Trump, Goldman Sachs Any pro-Whites that do not speak out about the jewish role in White Genocide is either lacking the proper information, which is not really an excuse in the internet age, or they are simply kosher shills.
I am approaching seventy. I look at the time behind me in terms of decades rather than years. Events occured in such rapid succession that the years blend together. I have faithfully researched, reported and transcribed events, personal encounters and interviews with many men and women who have, through their books and words, made a difference in our world and have helped shape our collective futures in some way.
Meeting these people, stumbling on stories at especially auspicious times, added to an overall feeling of predestination with a strong sense that there was a higher power at work behind the scenes. Or as I have said many times, “This is the 21at Century, Burning Bushes are passé. God is alive and well, he just uses the Internet. But back in the Twentieth…
www.freeamerican.com www.shop.freeamerican.com www.libertyvillages.com www.facebook.com/freeamerican69
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (31 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (17 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (14 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (13 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- Ms Blue (12 chatters)
- 67939 (12 chatters)
- BeverlyD (10 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (9 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (6 chatters)
- Free Fire Friday Gun Talk (5 chatters)
- LCS (5 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- WrestleTalk with Rob and Ray (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- CenterStage (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (1 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- HoneySoul (1 chatters)