SORT BY Relevancy
Listen to The African History Network Show Tuesday, Sept. 30th, 8:00pm-10:00pm EST with host Michael Imhotep. 1) A recent article from "TheRoot.com" discussed a continuous history in the U.S. of a violence towards African Americans from Slavery to Ferguson, MO. her job on air and said that she was quitting to fight for the legalization of Marijuana in Alaska. We’ll discuss this article and some of the underlying history. 2) We’ll acknowledge some historical events that took place on this date in African American History. Call in with your questions at (914) 338-1375.
If you want to learn more about African History and African-American History to counteract the negative images we see of ourselves on the TEL-LIE-VISION (TV), please visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. We have information to Educate, Empower and Inspire people of African Descent throughout the Diaspora and around the world. We have a wide selection of African History and African American History DVD Lectures including "HIDDEN COLORS 1-3" and lectures from Michael Imhotep host of The African History Network Show.
Listen to this special edition of the Pan-African Journal featuring host Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African News Wire.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (9 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (7 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (6 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (5 chatters)
- Infideli0 (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (1 chatters)
- pkbemmes (1 chatters)
- rex sikes (1 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (1 chatters)
- Dancin with the Universe (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- SB Barber Morning Show (1 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (1 chatters)