SORT BY Relevancy
Globalization is making our world smaller with cross-cultural situations at the core. Even though diversity can be a powerful source for creativity, adaptability and innovation, the potential for conflict increases, requiring even more attention to how we deal with differences and how people work together. An “all-or-nothing” thinking and a right/wrong mindset lead people to play blame games and get stuck judging others instead of looking forward to resolve the matter at hand. Can we get “unstuck”?
Luis E. Ore is CEO of ORASI Consulting Group Inc., a training and development Consulting firm specializing in negotiation, consensus building, and dispute resolution. Luis Ore assists businesses and organizations with organizational negotiating capabilities building, cross-cultural and international negotiations, strategic alliances development, organizational changes, deal mediation, dispute resolution system design, foreign direct investment and international development, especially between the United States of America and Latin-American countries.
Yvette Watson is a graduate student at the University of Baltimore obtaining a Master’s Degree in Negotiation and Conflict Management. When she is not assuming the role of “grad student,” she works full-time at a financial management firm. She is a mother and a wife who enjoys spending quality time with her family. Yvette obtained a Bachelor of Science Degree from Morgan State University, and would like to use her business background and conflict management studies in a way that incorporates various conflict management strategies into the workplace.
Tune in and join the conversation as we address the political, economic, social and cultural issues facing our nation from an urban perspective. Affectionately referred to as "America's Favorite Angry Black Woman" Sandra Booker hosts this hard-hitting and no holds barred show for the most provocative hour on internet-radio. Monday - Friday, 3:00PM PDT.
Join our "Remember in November" campaign to encourage all citizens to participate in the political process by registering to vote and VOTING in the upcoming midterm elections to ensure the strength of our democracy and make our nation a more perfect union. Your vote is your voice.
Visit us online at http://www.americanvernacular.org
My Guest today is: Kenneth Lowndes
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: SUBJECT: New Hybrid Monetary Solution to ALL bad and in decline economies worldwide - Is NOW Fully Resolved. Only Implementation is Required to End the Problem and to Return Vibrant Prosperity to ALL people around the World: The Real Economic Solution is now fully described here:
IVAMU = Intrinsic Value Added Monetary Unit provides Answers to Loss of Currency Values World-Wide - A Brand New Hybrid Currency SOLUTION-- A Simple, Easy New Standard for Establishing the Value of Money which RESOLVES the Worldwide Economic Crisis induced by the (non)Federal AND (no)Reserve. IVAMU is a Brand New Hybrid Currency and CONTAINS real precious metal, such as copper, gold, silver and or platinum. It does not need to be declared as "backed by gold," because this Paper Money contains flat and flexible precious metal--with thickness measured in microns within the currency itself. We can also Adapt this Standard to the use of our Coins. Please go to http://freeamerican.com and www.shop.freeamerican.com to order my books and the new Free American Magazines.
7:30PM to 9:30PM
The National African American Forum was formed to address the concerns of the New Jim Crow ” Mass Incarceration in the Age of Color Blindness
According to Michelle Alexander, New York Times Best Seller, and winner of the NAACP image award, states that the war on drugs during the Reagan Administration set into motion blatant discrimination within the caste system in the criminal justice system, education, economic development, housing, health, and the political process. According to Alexander individuals that was classified as a convicted felon after release could not receive public assistance in health, housing, and education, furthermore those individuals could not apply for loans to start a business, and did not have the right to vote.
A vast majority of those individuals were African Americans. Through new Jim Crow African Americans have been left behind in all institutions of life.
The National African American Forum is setting out to undo the wrongs of the New Jim Crow.
Call Instructions: Call 347 855-8118. While waiting to speak please press mute on your phone to avoid background noise from being heard, or you may listen live from your computer and call in when ready to talk. Please like, comment, and share with others. Thanks! We look forward to you joining in!
Tune in for our end of summer paranormal chat. We'll be discussing our paranormal picks from this past summer.
Amazon Author Page
Amazon Author Page
Seventeen-year-old Tyler Hadley posted an invitation on Facebook: party at my crib tonight. But this was no ordinary house party in the Florida suburbs; it was a grisly crime scene. Later that night, Tyler revealed to his best friend, Michael, that he’d bludgeoned his parents to death with a hammer. Michael didn’t believe him…until he entered the master bedroom and saw the bodies of Tyler’s parents on the floor—murdered, beyond the shadow of a doubt.
Mary Jo and Blake Hadley had always known their son had a dark side. He would make disturbing jokes about murder on Facebook. He apparently idolized the infamous Menendez brothers, who murdered their parents for money. But how could they have known their son was dead serious? What kind of person could kill his mother and father, throw a party with their bodies in the next room, and brag about it? This riveting account by award-winning journalist Amber Hunt takes you deep inside the mind of a troubled teenager—and behind the scenes of a true American nightmare…SEE HOW MUCH YOU LOVE ME-A Troubled Teen, His Devoted Parents and a Cold Blooded Killing-Amber Hunt
Theodore or "Teddy" as he is affectionately called by his close family and friends, was born in Chicago, IL and moved to Indianapolis, IN with his mother and family when he was five years old. He attended the Crispus Attucks High School in Indianapolis, which was the only African American high school in the area at that time, and graduated in 1966. Teddy served as VP of their Senior Class, and he also played baseball, football, and basketball. He was one of their lettermen, and is currently a member of their Lettermen Alumni group.
Teddy graduated and received a football grant to Anderson University in Anderson, Indiana where he later received a Hall of Fame Honor for his many records in the NAIA for small colleges, and a few of these records remain unbroken. He graduated with a Bachelor’s in PE and Health and was immediately hired by Anderson High School as their first African American school administrator starting as Assistant Dean of Boys, promoted to Dean of Boys, and later Assistant Principal. He was instrumental in assisting the black students in forming their first African American organization during that time.
Teddy went on to complete his MEd degree from Ball State University in School Administration. He and his wife moved to Houston, TX in the 1980s where he went back into the classroom as an instructor and coached football for over 25 years. He was later promoted to the MYP Coordinator at Lamar High School before retiring from the Houston Ind. School District in 2009 after 30+ years. Teddy applied to and was hired as the regional manager of the IB (International Baccalaureate) Americas in its MYP (Middle Years Programme) in Bethesda, Maryland in 2009.
Mental Illness has a face... It's not always the guy you see pacing the pavement mumbling to himself. It's not always the child that constantly disrupts the classroom and is labeled "bad." It can be the person sitting right next to you going through life day in and day out as though nothing is wrong. How would you know this person was ill? Would you know what to do of they needed your help?
Next week is National Mental Illness Awareness Week and we want you to be Aware...Tonight the Founder and President of Mental Health in The African American Community, Inc., Carolyn McKenzie, joins us to talk about the many faces of Mental Illness, as well as her personal Journey towards Healing after tragedy. Be sure to tune in!
This episode will discuss the legacy of Attorney General Eric Holder and the Stock Market Plummet of 264 Pts. Is there a correlation? We will discuss his role as attorney general, including the office of civil rights, his role in addressing LGBT rights, and voting rights. We will also discuss "why now?” Why is he resigning during the midterm elections. We will discuss the stock market plummeting 264 points, was it because of tech stocks or something bigger? Who will replace Attorney General Eric Holder and what is his legacy as the First African American Attorney General and as the AG under the Obama Administration.
From Dutchress - Elana Dolvan, a high profiled attorney, fought her way out of the cold street life in Chicago and achieved one of the most impressive careers in her family’s history. As she works her way up the ladder of success, her double identity crosses over into her very modest, and high profile life. It leaves nothing but murder and mayhem in its path.
Elana, known as one of the most ruthless female bosses in the United States, can't believe she's being tested. Her name, Dutchtress, speaks loudly in the streets.
She finds it hard to let one soul breathe another ounce of air after they have taken her most precious possession. With her most trusted solider by her side they perform a bloody symphony across the city.
~None before we Death before Dishonor~
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (99 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (79 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (45 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (19 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (17 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (15 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (13 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (12 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (10 chatters)
- Fins Radio (10 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (6 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (6 chatters)
- BITEradio me (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (5 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Odwirafo (5 chatters)
- NCI Radio (4 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- 1twopunch (4 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (3 chatters)
- Bellesprit (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (3 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (3 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (2 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (0 chatters)
- MMA Jam (0 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (0 chatters)