SORT BY Relevancy
Hillary.....Fired in Disgrace? Yep!!!!
Bowe......and his wonderful adventure in Afghanistan....
Zakia Soleiman a recent graduate of American University of Afghanistan (AUAF); she has held a variety of senior management positions in a variety of organization both international and domestic. Her past experience has included management of various projects in capacity building of civil society organizations, education, women, youth empowerment and gender equality program among others.
A key element in the majority of the projects she worked on is to develop a systematic method to advance Afghan women’s and youth capacity and empower them to raise their voice when their rights are violated and enhance their capacity to become self-sufficient. In addition, she is founder of a National Youth Organization entitled “Afghan Youth Voices for Positive Change” that will be operating to include youth from different parts of country, from center to grass root in discussions on important issues related to Afghanistan and region.
Tonight we are joined by Robert Cunningham, photographer who has chronicled our US troops serving in Afghanistan, from the moment of their deployment to the battlefield to their heartfelt return.
Cunningham has photographed the five living US presidents, nine heads of state, 12 prime ministers, numerous astronauts, celebrities, and Fortune 500 CEOs. But his proudest moment in a ten-year photography career came when he photographed US troops serving in Afghanistan. He took 55,000 photos and had a selection of the best published in Afghanistan: On the Bounce.
View some of them at https://www.facebook.com/AfghanistanBook or at http://afgotb.com
The Law And The Lawless Part 2: What Is To Be Done?
Holder announces task force on 'homegrown' terrorists
White House Overrode Internal Objections To Taliban Prisoner Release
Joe talk about the recent los of a 2 star general in Afghanistan, and the fact that this has been happening for awhile and there has been no help from this administration. ALSO Mr Frank calls Mr Obama a Liar - say it aint so Barney!
Have you had your healthy dose of reality lately?
There are always at least two sides to every story. Have you ever wondered how someone, who saw the same thing you did, walked away telling a vastly different story? Which version was correct? Which one was the REAL story? Actually, both are! It’s just a matter of perspective.
Joe takes the issues… especially the controversial issues (politics, prejudice, religion, illegal immigration)… and brings in people from different sides to share their viewpoint. This is definitely not a fluff piece. And while no one is attacked, the questions are hard-hitting.
But the conversation is always respectful and you’re sure to learn something new, even if you don’t agree!
If you’ve always wondered how the “other side” thinks and how they’ve arrived at their “stand”, then this is the show for you!
It’s not the right side, it’s not the wrong side, but the REAL side of the issues!
The Don Barnhart Comedy All Stars are gearing up to entertain the troops in the Middle East..
Why would anyone choose to go to Afghanistan?
Listen in and find out why these comedians head overseas to the front lines for Armed Forces Entertainment and perform stand up comedy in a war zone.
Call in and be a part of the show. Ask questions about what it's like to do USo Shows and perform comedy for the military. Give us your comments.
Barnhart's upcoming All Star Tours include comedians: Jeff Capri from Comedy Central, Slade Ham from XM/Sirius, Keith Lyle from The Hangover, Laura Hayden from Girls Night Out and former Marine Sam Fedele from Comedy Central.
Don Barnhart Entertainment is the premier booking agency for comedy shows around the world. Since 1992, award-winning comedian Don Barnhart has both performed and produced comedy shows for U.S. Military and recieved the Bob Hope Award for his dedication.
Don and his wife, Linda Vu continue to produce these shows as his way of saying, "thank you" to the US military for all their sacrifices that they make during their tour of duty.
Lost to many whose news sources in the USA consists of the major newspapers and the standard networks, for most of the last dozen+ years, the conflict in Afghanistan has not been a USA-Centric battle; it has been a NATO run operation.
When the Commander of the International Security Assistance Force has been an American 4-star, the visuals can be misleading.
For most of the last decade, American forces were dominate in only one region of Afghanistan, the east. Other NATO nations from Italy/Spain in the west, Germany in the North, and Commonwealth nations and the Dutch in the south.
More important than the actual numbers involved, it was the Rules of Engagement, caveats, and the fickle nature of national politics that drove what effects those forces had on the ground.
The good, the bad, and the ugly of modern coalition warfare was all in view for all in Afghanistan, but outside small circles, has yet to be fully discussed.
Our guest for the full hour will be Stephen Saideman.
Stephen holds the Paterson Chair in International Affairs at Carleton University’s Norman Paterson School of International Affairs. He has written The Ties That Divide: Ethnic Politics, Foreign Policy and International Conflict and For Kin or Country: Xenophobia, Nationalism and War (with R. William Ayres) and NATO in Afghanistan: Fighting Together, Fighting Alone (with David Auerswald), and other work on nationalism, ethnic conflict, civil war, and civil-military relations. Prof. Saideman spent 2001-02 on the U.S. Joint Staff working in the Strategic Planning and Policy Directorate as part of a Council on Foreign Relations International Affairs Fellowship. He writes online at OpenCanada.org, Political Violence at a Glance, Duck of Minerva and his own site (saideman.blogspot.com). He also tweets too much at @smsaideman.
Just when you think you have seen it all, the Obama Administration pulls another boneheaded move. When it seems like there is a war in almost every part of the world, what does the Obama administration do? Tell a great number of our troops in Afghanistan, you are being let go! That’s right fired, laid off, canned, all while they are still on the battlefield. The Kremlin now certainly feels that Russia is the dominant world power, and ISIS certainly feels empowered. High school students studying Civics can draft a better Foreign Policy. Where is the dominant media, why are they supporting the destruction of our status as a world power? Is the end of America Near? What do you think? Join Jimmy and Bernie today at 7:00PM EDT as they discuss this and much more on Let’s Talk Justice America, on the Blog Talk Radio Network.
Listen LIVE March 29th at 10:00am (MST) or anytime after 24/7 as 4 Female Soldiers with Ft Carsons 4ID Called in LIVE from Afghanistan. SSGT Oson started out letting everybody know that this program they did in Honor of Women Serving in the Military and acknowledging International Womens Day. The names and info about these four soldiers will be posted soon.
For more info go to http://thankyouforyourservice.us/issue/march-2014/article/listen-to-ft-carson-4id-soldiers-call-in-live-from-afghanistan
Listen LIVE February 15, 2014 to Soldiers with 2nd Cavalry Regiment Soldiers based in Vilseck, Germany as they call in from Kandahar, Afghanistan
Details are being posted on our news site
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (153 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (92 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (16 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (14 chatters)
- Dr C Robert Jones III (14 chatters)
- MABIM (13 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (12 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (11 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (11 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (10 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- We Built That Network (6 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (4 chatters)
- Truf Bros (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (3 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (2 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach (2 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- ParaAnne (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (1 chatters)
- Fulfilled Dynamics (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (0 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (0 chatters)