SORT BY Relevancy
Chief Godwin Oyedokun is HND, BSc. Ed, MBA, (MSc.), MTP (SA), ACA, ACTI, ACIB, AMNIM, CNA, CFIP, CICA, CFA, CFE, CPFA, ABR, CertIFR, discusses "How to overcome fraud and demand of bribes by the government or any other groups in the Niger Delta"
Thank you, Chief. Let's get serious about the Niger Delta!
He is currently the Head, Eductatio, Research & Technical Depart of the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN). He is a seasoned professional who is currently serving as an Advisory Council Member of Association of Fraud Examiner (ACFE), Austin, USA, and Vice President of Nigeria Chapter of same Association. He is the Membership Mobilization/Publicity Director for Nigeria Terretory for the International Institute of Certified Forensic Investigation Professional Inc. (IICFIP) USA.
Godwin is a leader in Forensic Accounting and Fraud Investigation who had been trained in Ghana, Senegal, Liberia, Kenya, Cote d’Ivore, Canada- Toronto, at some States in United State of American and in Nigeria including Lagos Business School of Pan Atlantic University.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (28 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (10 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (8 chatters)
- Open Lines Paranormal show (7 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (4 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (3 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (2 chatters)
- FREE MARKET MARTYRS (2 chatters)
- rex sikes (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (1 chatters)
- The Emotional Pro (0 chatters)