SORT BY Relevancy
Atlanta Reef Guy Vinny for the first half of the show tonight for an introduction to the saltwater hobby.
And then for the second half we got Mr Leo Pazzo to tell us all about his 120 gallon reef tank set up!
Christopher Turk is a marine biologist and longtime observer of reef fishes and their feeding habits.
He was the founder of Ocean Nutrition, later heading up H2O Life Aquarium Foods, San Diego, CA.
His newest venture, V2O in Las Vegas, NV, is the culmination of his experience in the aquarium industry
He authored the Foreword to The Conscientious Marine Aquarist.
Join Tyler Johnson as he gets to interview one of the leaders in marine fish breeding Mr Richard Ross.
Topics to be covered are;
Keeping and breeding Octopi
Keeping and breeding Cuttlefish
Mr Ross's bio;
"Richard Ross is a Senior Biologist at the Steinhart Aquarium in the California Academy of Sciences. At work Rich maintains many exhibits including the 212,000 gallon Philippine Coral Reef, participates in ongoing field work in the Philippines and ongoing coral spawning work in the Florida Keys, and continues to try to push the boundaries of coral husbandry and marine fish and invert breeding. He has kept saltwater animals for over 25 years, and has worked in aquarium maintenance, retail, wholesale and has consulted for a coral farm/fish collecting station in the South Pacific. Richard is a regular author for trade publications (he is very proud of his multi part Skeptical Reefkeeping series), a frequent speaker at aquarium conferences and was a founder of one of the largest and most progressive reef clubs in Northern California, Bay Area Reefers. He is an avid underwater videographer and has been fortunate to scuba dive in a lot of places around the world. At home he maintains a 300 gallon reef system and a 250 gallon cephalopod/fish breeding system. When not doing all that stuff, he enjoys exercising his philosophy degree, spending time with his patient wife, his incredible daughter and their menagerie of animals, both wet and dry."
Join Sam Garcia Jr and Tyler Johnson as they get to speak with Matt Pederson about 2 topics he is passionate about.
Is now a Sr. Editor of AMAZONAS and CORAL Magazines, as well as an Associate Publisher with the parental company, Reef To Rainforest Media, LLC.
Matt has been a marine aquarist for 27 years, and an aquarist for 32+. After spending time on every side of the aquarium industry (retail, commercial and private maintenance & installation, wholesale, importing and hatchery work), he currently considers himself a "professional hobbyist" - when pressed, he would tell you he is not really part of the aquarium industry these days, but part of the publishing industry!
Most recently, Matt has currently spawned 28 species of marine fish, successfully raising 10 of them to date including one worldwide first (the Harlequin Filefish, Oxymonacanthus longirostris), as well as attempted another 6 invertebrate species to date. Matt’s extensive experience with freshwater fish was primarily focused on Rift Lake Cichlids in the 1990’s, but in the last 2 years has focused on the genus Pterophyllum (Angelfish) as well as Betta species and domesticated forms.
In 2009, Matt was awarded "Aquarist of the Year" honors by both IMAC West and MASNA in recognition of his accomplishments and contributions to the marine aquarium hobby. Matt continues to contribute to the aquarium hobby to this day. His articles have been published in Coral, Koralle, Practical Fish Keeping, Marine Habitat, Reef Hobbyist Magazine, Reefs.com, Advanced Aquarist, Reef Builders, Reef2Rainforest.com, and most recently, Amazonas Magazine.
He currently sits on the MBI (Marine Breeding Initiative) Council, a project dedicated to bringing the concept of a unified Marine Breeder's Award Program to hobbyist organizations across the country and around the globe.
Come join Mr Tyler Johnson as he discusses tips and tricks to make your maintenance become less of a chore to preform. Joining Mr Tyler Johnson will me Mr Rene Sanchez of Off The Reef Maintenance, to teach you how to make your maintenance less of a pain for the same amount of gain.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (36 chatters)
- Wide Awakening Radio (32 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (20 chatters)
- SiriusMindz (19 chatters)
- The Appearance (17 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (16 chatters)
- Ron March Show (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- G220 Radio (6 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- PROPHET BRENDA BRADSHAW (4 chatters)
- Revelation Power (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (2 chatters)
- FPC Network (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Ascended Masters and Angels (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Abundant Living1 (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- THE IDECLAIR SHOW (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- Hope City Radio (0 chatters)