SORT BY Relevancy
The life of all humans has been attributed to the story of Adam our father and Eve our mother. We ask the question. Are those people or are they principle characters representing our mental makeup and how we are shaped in our thinking processes? Sigmund Freud and his associates or students were very apt about the brain of the humnan being and how thoughts transferred into actions. Keep an open mind as we travel this avenue in Getting to know the real YOU!
While DJ Nika is having her Australian adventures, Juneau and Xena are hosting this week to continue our discussion, analysis and reminiscences of the Queen + Adam Lambert North American tour. Last week's show devolved into an extended dissection of "Love Kills" vs "Who Wants to Live Forever" along with a full-out dissertation on "Somebody to Love," so this week we will try to get back on with the "middle section." A surprising number of critics thought this section of the show was slow, tedious, etc. We disagree, ardently. Joining us is music maven "Ellen Kat." What did you think of Brian and Roger's solos? The Drum battle? Brian's epic guitar solo? Thumbs up or down? Explain in comments or call in to (917) 932-1825 to share the love!
Weekly talk and music radio inspired by our unlikely muse, Adam Lambert. Dedicated to creativity, entrepreurship, personal liberation. LGBTQ causes, people re-inventing their lives, and music, always music!
Adam Kokesh is a self-described "anarcho capitalist," talk show host, activist, and author of "Freedom."
A decorated Marine, Adam served during the Iraq War. The atrocities and inhumanity he witnessed during that conflict convinced Kokesh of war's fundamental immorality. He began to campaign for peace and to advocate nonviolent resistance to the abuse of power.
Indentifying himself, as, among other things an anarchist, voluntaryist, agorist, and libertarian, Kokesh has called for a "new American revolution" and for the "orderly dissolution of a federal government he claims is drunk on power to the point of oppressing its' citizenry.
Kokesh and other activists participated in a flash mob silent dance at the Jefferson Memorial in Washington, D.C. in protest of a recent ruling against dancing in the monument. Kokesh along with four others were arrested by US Park Police for demonstrating without a permit.
For many years, Adam Hill abused his body, mind, and spirit through heavy drinking, poor diet, and harmful exercise. Ironically, by worldly standards, he had a great life, with a wonderful family, but in the big picture of living, he had a serious problem with perspective. Adam tried to hide his symptoms and self-medicate, suffering from severe anxiety, and was often depressed and angry.
He lost control of his life, became destructive to himself and his family, wallowing in self-pity and self-inflicted abuse. Then, he had the epiphany to focus on his spiritual growth. He became committed to rebuilding his relationship with God, got brutally honest with himself, and discovered his negative mental symptoms began to leave. He recognized the gift of serendipity.
He began exercising again. He walked, ran, biked and swam; he began to participate in Tri-Athlons. His life was turning around for the better, and he was inspired to help others turn their lives around too.
“Negativity exists in many forms across the world and over the internet. I am hoping that through sharing my experience honestly and openly that I can add a little joy to the few eyes that may grace this site, and raise money for worthy causes.”
Connect with Deb at: http://www.DebScott.com
On today's show Kuveikis and Adam will share there thoughts on Jameis Winston and making money for signing autographs. Also they will be joined by former sports agent Josh Luchs to talk about college athletes making money under the radar.
Also Jet's land a block buster trade for Percy Harvin or is? Kuveikis will have his reaction as a Jets fan and Adam will bring his argument as the rest of the league.
Then in the second hour, we will talk with Swarm and Sting writer Andrew Synder about the Hornets and this upcoming season.
As always find us on twitter @adamblake04 and @kuveikis
Adam Robinson @adrobins at Lunch with DriveThruHR @DriveThruHR with @bryanwempen (Emeritus), @williamtincup & @thehrbuddy
DriveThruHR was designed to be a captivating and easy-to-digest lunch discourse that covers topics relevant to HR professionals. Each 30-minute episode features a guest speaker who shares her or his knowledge and experience in human resources. Our hosts and special guest cover a wealth of topics, including HR Technology, Recruiting, Talent Management, Leadership, Organizational Culture and Strategic HR, every day at 12:00 pm Central Time. The radio program is hosted by @bryanwempen (Emeritus), @williamtincup and @thehrbuddy The #1 HR show, with amazing HR conversations and follow us on the twitters at @drivethruhr and #dthr.
Adam, Seth, Enosh, Kenan, Mahalalel, Jared, Enoch, Methuselah, Lamech, Noah, Shem, Ham and Japheth.
The sons of Japheth were Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech and Tiras. The sons of Gomer were Ashkenaz, Diphath, and Togarmah. The sons of Javan were Elishah, Tarshish, Kittim and Rodanim.
The sons of Ham were Cush, Mizraim, Put, and Canaan. The sons of Cush were Seba, Havilah, Sabta, Raama and Sabteca; and the sons of Raamah were Sheba and Dedan. Cush became the father of Nimrod; he began to be a mighty one in the earth.
Mizraim became the father of the people of Lud, Anam, Lehab, Naphtuh, Pathrus, Casluh, from which the Philistines came, and Caphtor.
Canaan became the father of Sidon, his firstborn, Heth, and the Jebusites, the Amorites, the Girgashites, the Hivites, the Arkites, the Sinites, the Arvadites, the Zemarites and the Hamathites.
The sons of Shem were Elam, Asshur, Arpachshad, Lud, Aram, Uz, Hul, Gether and Meshech.
Arpachshad became the father of Shelah and Shelah became the father of Eber. Two sons were born to Eber, the name of the one was Peleg, for in his days the earth was divided, and his brother’s name was Joktan. Joktan became the father of Almodad, Sheleph, Hazarmaveth, Jerah, Hadoram, Uzal, Diklah, Ebal, Abimael, Sheba, Ophir, Havilah and Jobab; all these were the sons of Joktan.
Shem, Arpachshad, Shelah, Eber, Peleg, Reu, Serug, Nahor, Terah, Abram, that is Abraham.
Creation and the life of Adam. Adam is portrayed as the height of God’s creation, made in the image and likeness of God, and entrusted with the stewardship of creation. The creation of Adam. As a unique event. In the image of God. His commission from God. His incompleteness without Eve.
His position and privileges. The limitations of his freedom. The fall of Adam. The nature of his sin. Immediate results of his sin. God’s curse upon Adam and the...
K98Talk and Common Ground Media present LIBERTY UNFILTERED (formerly known as The Otter Limits)
Join host Steve Long as he presents his attention deficient view of politics and pop culture from a libertarian perspective.
On tonight’s show Steve interviews Adam Soltani, the Executive Director for CAIR-OK.
Liberty Unfiltered. Where nothing is sacred and anything goes!
Adam Bickett, one of the race favorites at the 2014 Silver State 508, joins us this evening. Adam is an ultra-cyclist based out of Southern California. He finds great value in the personal discovery and rigorous demands of long distance cycling, and hopes to show others that they also can push their own boundaries and find purpose, happiness, and fulfillment in the process.
10 years after his first double century (200 mile ride), Adam raced the 2014 Race Across the West, finishing a close second over the 880 mile course. This is the first section of, and a stepping stone toward the looming goal now on the horizon: Race Across America. RAAM is the legendary 3,000 mile transcontinental, non-stop race from Oceanside to Annapolis, Maryland that is arguably the most grueling race in the world.
For the past 27 years Adam has acquired, developed, and redeveloped a broad range of real estate asset classes. He has extensive expertise in structured finance and has raised, in excess of, $1.5 billion in equity and debt from private and institutional sources alike. As a leading impact investor, he is dedicated to the quadruple bottom line of Profits, People, Planet and Peace. He is the Managing Partner and Founder of the EarthKeeper Alliance, a for profit private equity fund.
Dedicated to the Conservation, Preservation, and Restoration of the Planet with limited sustainable development, the “Earthkeeper Movement” is focused on its main initiative, Urban Gardens, educating and feeding children and families.
Author of, The Earthkeeper—Undeveloping the Future (published by Hay House), he chronicles his journey from millionaire jerk businessman to conscious businessman with a plan to restore the Earth. A guest on radio shows across the country, Adam’s outlook on business, ecology, humanity and the environment is innovative, promising and counter culture. His passion for “doing good” is engaging and inspiring.
Mr. Hall is a member of B Corps, 1% for the Planet and World Business Academy. He resides in Santa Barbara, California
Catch Ring Rust Radio's Exclusive Interview with WWE Superstar Adam Rose!
Plus, full Hell in a Cell chatter, Raw and SmackDown reviews, Dirtsheet Busters, NXT and Indy Wrestling Minute, Fan Emails, Season 6 Updated Fantasy Standings, TNA Impact Wrestling Moments and so much more!
Featuring Mike Chiari, Brandon Galvin and Donald Wood!
Today I will start talking on why manufacturing is critcal more then ever in 2014 and the years to come.
I will be joined by Adam Robinson, he oversees the overall marketing strategy for Cerasis including website development, social media and content marketing, trade show marketing, email campaigns, and webinar marketing. Mr. Robinson works with the business development department to create messaging that attracts the right decision makers, gaining inbound leads and increasing brand awareness all while shortening sales cycles, the time it takes to gain sales appointments and set proper sales and execution expectations.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- John Baptist (98 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (42 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (18 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (15 chatters)
- DDP Radio (15 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (12 chatters)
- canadianglen (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (8 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (6 chatters)
- Station IWDM (6 chatters)
- Randomness with Robert Boner Again (6 chatters)
- OPWR (6 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- FSF Radio (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (4 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (4 chatters)
- The URC Show (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (3 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (3 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (3 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (3 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (3 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (2 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- YenYang (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (0 chatters)