SORT BY Relevancy
Join us for a roundtable discussion with three members of the board of the American College of Nurse Midwives. We'll be speaking with:
Holly Powell Kennedy, the President of ACNM and professor of midwifery at Yale University
Lorrie Kline Kaplan, ACNM Executive Director
Michelle Grandy, ACNM Board member and practicing midwife at the Midwives Clinic at Northwest Hospital.
These three leaders will be discussing ACNM's new "Our Moment of Truth" campaign, and its implications for womens health and midwifery at the national level.
The purpose of Our Moment of Truth™ is to improve women’s health and maternity care in the United States by re-introducing midwives and midwifery care as important options that should be the norm for women’s health care services.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (27 chatters)
- Rev Anne Presuel (10 chatters)
- churchfolk (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- Life Conversations (7 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (5 chatters)
- Soul Solution (4 chatters)
- Lisa Bousson (3 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (2 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (2 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Pastor Lorenzo Neal (1 chatters)
- lyanders84 (1 chatters)