SORT BY Relevancy
Join me Sunday evenings to talk about ideas from 'A Course In Miracles.' ACIM is a profound teaching that helps you understand your deepest sense of Self, why you are here and what you must learn.
Rev. Jean Weston completed studies to become an Ordained Ministerial Counselor through Pathways of Light. She spent a year studying with Dr. Kenneth Wapnick, has given numerous talks and led study groups.
I want to wrap up the info in the NDE that I have been talking about the last two shows. I also will read from the ACIM and testify of what I know at the present.
From the NDE: ". I had not grown up in a family with religion and so had taken it upon myself to read the entire New Testament several years before this happened. However, the majority of my reading was about Eastern philosophies since I was a teenager. So it's more than interesting that it was Jesus, not Buddha, who appeared to me in that hour of need to save me. I believe that the message of forgiveness had to come directly from the Source, and that was Christ. Still, I'm at a loss for words to explain it."
Join me Sunday evenings to talk about ideas from 'A Course In Miracles' and what they are meant to help us learn. A Course in Miracles is a very profound teaching that can help you to understand your deepest sense of Self..... why you are here and what you must learn.
Rev. Jean Weston completed studies leading to being an Ordained Ministerial Counselor through Pathways of Light and also spent a year in Temecula, CA studying with Dr. Kenneth Wapnick. She feels these deeper studies in ACIM have helped her integrate all the aspects into one glorious WHOLE - which is the purpose of the beautiful path.
My goal is to share A Course In Miracles with you and ponder the possibility of its truthfulness. It is different, I know, from what I have read in the past and there are plenty of things that I would not want to review here. This has impressed me enough to give it a serious review. I hope we might learn something. I truly believe that I will. Thanks for stopping by!
What a fascinating journey! This time we have been given for discovery and seeking for the meaning of life and cutting through the mists of illusion that confront us on every turn. Choices guided by the inner voice of reason and deity, if we allow ourselves to hear and believe.
We CAN Change our story. Martine Joseph talks about the disappearance of her long-term depression. Learn healing habits of mind that you can begin practicing right away. Martine describes a powerful way to let go of limiting beliefs. Be inspired as she illuminates principles from A Course in Miracles (ACIM) in a clear, heartfelt way.
Technical difficulties will not delay the work that I have been inspired to do, not in the Lord's time because I happen to know that His timing is perfect. If it gets delayed that is from my perspective and that is my issue. I am at peace with how things are going because I know that Heavenly Father is in charge. One step at a time I will do all in my power to seek out truth and to testify of it knowing that I am a person on a journey that I pray and know becomes a mission as I yield myself to the whisperings of the Holy Ghost. I can only testify from where I currently am at. And this I will do as the Lord allows. Till we meet...Namaste
I did not think that I was going to record today. It has been a very emotional and trying day. The conclusion of it brought things in to play in such a way that I knew that I simply had to bear testimony of what I am feeling. Bottom line...we need each other and we may not know how or why we need to reach out but that fact if that we must. Everything testifies that this is the truth.
As I live life and reconcile the many things that the Holy Ghost is teaching me I cannot help but reflect on how important it is to follow His promptings. Depression is threatening me, the kind that can make you imobile and stop you in your tracks. It has been for a few weeks now. It stands to reason that if I am seeking a higher consciousness that no limits would be placed on the tricks that my subconscious, ego, the adversary, or whatever you want to call it would place in my path to cause me to stumble. The still small voice said "go for a walk". The thought just kept repeating even as I felt exhausted, lethargic, and defeated. And I knew in my heart it was not physical illness. Well I went for a walk and I came back with a better outlook and looking forward to moving ahead one step at a time. It may seem like something small to you but to me it is powerful and a witness of God's love for me and for each of his children. To have that sense of being wrapped up in His love is what I seek. It is what I felt, too, as I went about my business after I got home. Lets continue to explore His truths one step at a time. Namaste.
In looking at any writing it is important to consider as much as possible who wrote it, to whom, for what purpose or what was the request at the time, and how might it serve Heavenly Father's purposes. After all, as children of the one true living God, we seek His purposes and will above all in all that we do. The power of discernment, which might be stated the ability to comprehend or understand the mind and will of God will be given to those who seek this earnestly with with sincere and humble hearts. Like a child we want to be very attentive and observant and yet have no interpretations that we are not willing to let go of if Heavenly Father has shown us that we are on the wrong track. I believe that we have an inclination to get "stuck" in our interpretations of the illusion in which we live and it is this that stops us in our tracks, has us spinning our wheels, and has the potential of damning our progress that will ultimately return us to an awareness of who we truly are and God's presence with us.
Love this work!! Love this work!! It just changes how you look at life and that means everything!
I must follow the Holy Ghost and the whispers of my heart as I leave testimony of what I believe and why. Life is made up of symbols. Only when we take life for granted and believe that we are the masters of it do we not walk in reverence and seek an understanding of the symbols before us. Tonight I begin the reading of A Course In Miracles. As I do so I will teach and I will learn things that are greater than anything that I could have imagined. And the Holy Ghost will be able to shed light more fully on the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life and how I may walk it more perfectly. In so doing may we magnify the love of God before all mankind and bring ourselves to a remembrance of His truth.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (54 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (39 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (39 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (20 chatters)
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- SHRAonair (16 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (16 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (14 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- HOV Radio (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (7 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (7 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (6 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (6 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Cubanarama (5 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (5 chatters)
- Fins Radio (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (4 chatters)
- PASOS (4 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- FFToolbox (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- TimBinnall (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (3 chatters)
- iHookradio (3 chatters)
- 63289 (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Rick Moran (3 chatters)
- K98Talk Studio B (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (2 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- The Season Ticket (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)