SORT BY Relevancy
I know what I want, but how do I get it? With the New Year coming how do I make things "come forth" instead of waiting for them in a holding pattern? What are the Hoodoo steps to victory? Would you like to learn them? SUNDAY 3pm Central.. You can't get the answer anywhere else!
Join Dr.Cheryl Cottle on Women in Business Radio on Monday, 22, 2014 where she talks about what is left for her to complete by the end of 2014. And maybe share a little about what she hopes to achieve for next year. She will also share with us her favorite quote about life, life circle, and achieving goals.You can join her at 11:00am EST where you to call call in and share your point-of-view or ask a question.
Author Chris Vaca found that achieving, what he calls the Tri-Fecta of life, is the way to have true happiness, because when you hit all three, everything else in life seems to fall into place. It is also important to achieve them in the correct order, a healthy mind, body and pocket, because one will not work without the other. For instance, having a healthy pocket, (money) is meaningless without a healthy body.
Chris is sixty-two years old and it took him losing everything to learn this lesson: “Like many, I always thought that having money would make me a happy person, but money does not necessarily mean happiness, although it definitely helps the situation. Although my number one goal after losing everything was money, I found that just pursuing money in life was an empty life.”
This is the first of a multi-part series on the Compassionate Capitalist Radio Show. Karen Rands will guide the listeners through each of the key concepts behind the powerful and timeless Think & Grow Rich by Napolean Hill. Each segment will feature a guest that will explore the topics put forth as the foundation for a secret to wealth, power, and success first presented by Napolean Hill in 1937. Although the original ideas were seen as progressive, even revolutionary, they were borne out of a proven approach to the pursuit of goals and dreams; and the achievement of excellence. The proven results were seen in the fortunes and legacies created by the likes of the Rockefellers, Vanderbilts, and Getty's. The concepts set forth in the original manifest over 75 years ago are reborn in modern variations such as The Secret, The Millionaire Mindset, Power of Positive Thinking, and countless others.
With this series, we will explore the original text and the core concepts, with each special guest bringing real life experience and application you can use today as you pursue your own dreams and goals. See the articles and get access to each podcast as they become available at http://entrepreneurblogspace.com/think-and-grow-rich/
This first episode will feature special guest Ples Bruce. Ples is a serial entrepreneur who has applied the power of Think and Grow Rich as he navigates through his many successful businesses and other opportunities, and helping entrepreneurs do the same. Karen and Ples will look at the history behind Think & Grow Rich and offer an overview of the concepts and teachings of this timeless blueprint for success.
Gain access to key advisors to help you with strategies and access to capital at http://launchfn.com
30 minutes will change your life. Join Amy Tammen every Monday through Thursday, 3:00 PST for in-depth conversations on intuition, ambition, consciousness and creating success. A radio show for intuitive, action-oriented, conscious people who have big dreams and aspirations. Each episode will give you the tools to manifest your desires, achieve your goals and live an amazing life. Amy will guide you to expand your consciousness so you can create lasting success in business, relationships and wellness. Sign-up for Amy’s newsletter and you’ll receive a free intuitive reading to map out your blueprint for success: www.intuitivecoachingwithamy.com. Share you insights and a-ha moments on the Intuitive Coaching with Amy Facebook page and Twitter.
Destiny Your Destiny, Live Your Dreams
Be inspired and empowered to live and dream again. Your past does not dictate your destiny! Through powerful messages, music and interviews, host Dr. Clay will inspire you to pursue and live your dreams! Listeners will be able to interact and be motivated to design their destiny.
Dr. Clay has numerous degrees in Leadership and Management and has over 15 years in the field of education having served as a school principal. She has earned two doctorates in Education as well as been awarded many accolades. Her common sense, wit and charm are second to none.
Have you thought about some of the things that make you happy?
For instance – being happy with yourself; with how you feel and how you look. Then there’s the happiness you want to experience with others – love, family, friends, or business partnerships. There’s also a form of happiness that comes from a deeper satisfaction with who you are as a person – your character – and connection with something bigger than yourself. And when you add in wealth, health, and adventure on top of all that happiness in your life, all things become magnified and the “good stuff” just gets better.
The best way to bring balance into your life is to explore every area of your life and create a life plan that clearly describes your goals for each area. These goals must cover your health, relationships, spirituality, career, finances, charity and personal growth.
Identify exactly what you want to achieve in each area of your life and measure the outcomes you are enjoying in each area at least once a week. What worked? Was there anything new and rewarding that you’ve learnt? If there are areas that didn’t work out as well as you hope to be, take corrective action to bring yourself back into balance again.
Everyone’s path to success is different. What works for one person might not suit the other. Before you set out to achieve your goals, think about what success really means to you and put your energy into acquiring exactly that in your life. Do not pursue something that you do not even want in your life.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (200 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (30 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (15 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (9 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- SHRAonair (8 chatters)
- FFToolbox (7 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (6 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (4 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (4 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (3 chatters)
- 63289 (3 chatters)
- BC Radio (3 chatters)
- The Kingdom Culture Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (2 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (2 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (2 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- KPN Radio (2 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (1 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (1 chatters)
- Free State Radio (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- PASOS (0 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (0 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (0 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (0 chatters)