SORT BY Relevancy
TODAY IS JULY 21, 2014. You are listening to "COME TOGETHER FOR CHANGE". Our broadcast is geared toward helping YOU make the necessary changes YOU need to accomplish your goals and God-giving destiny through understanding the 'Change Process' in order to be victorious throughout this 2014 New Year.
After this broadcast you are welcomed to view our website @ www.meninsearchofchange.com . THE JOURNEY INTO A NEW LIFE AS A DISCIPLE OF JESUS CHRIST; IS THE TITLE OF THE NEW BOOK WRITTEN BY ELDER HUDSON W. GRIFFITH. You may also view our WEBSITE to hear our past radio programs.
TODAY OUR TOPIC IS "WE ARE WELL ABLE TO POSESS THE LAND"
MAIN SCRIPTURE: NUMBERS 13:1-3, 17-21, 3
ATTENTION MEN! PLEASE JOIN US EVERY FRIDAY EVENING @ 7:30 PM (PST) ON OUR "COAST TO COAST MEN'S PRAYER CONFERENCE CALL" BY DIALING (605) 562-3000, PIN # - 323 034#. WE WILL BE PRAYING WITH ALL MEN ACROSS OUR NATION.
LET'S "COME TOGETHER FOR CHANGE" AND IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF PRAYER OR COUNSELING, PLEASE CALL US@ 702-454-5717.
ALWAYS SHOW YOUR CHRISTIAN LOVE AND REACH OUT TO OTHERS IN NEED. AND KNOW THAT YOU ARE NEXT IN LINE FOR AN AWESOME BLESSING. JUST LOOK FOR IT!
Your today, mirrors your yesterdays. Change your today and get a different tomorrow. What you do daily, what you speak daily, where you go daily is the total sum of who you are today. If you want a different tomorrow, than what you had yesterday, change your today. I do politics, praise and productivity daily. I never leave out even one. All too many people have little faith in either. I placed my all into the three, years ago for the best life possible. My today mirrors my yesterdays. I've worked all my adult life. I never stopped learning. My deliberate actions is always to do right by others. When I fail, I never beat myself up. For I know there is no greatness in mankind and that includes myself. All that I do, I do to prosper in someway. My key element is I prosper knowing I have helped others. I know that I get good at what I do daily. So daily I continue to learn more and apply that which I have learned to make myself a better person. We have an elected body, known as government. We hire people in government to hire others to improve our lives in the areas we are not able to do collectively. There are corrupt beings working for the people and this is something we, as a collective body known as voters can and must do. Don't spend your days complaining. You'll only get good at complaining, and I know of no success that comes from complaining. Daily thoughts shine bright in our today's and tomorrows. Beginning today, practice speaking and thinking success. Learn to phrase issues in a positive manner and you will begin to change outcomes. Claim your desires and learn to speak and think those desire. Work on issues that matter to you. When you change your thoughts, you change your speech, you change your circumstances and you find yourself more pleased than not.
Join P.O.P.S. Movement Radio Networks, With Women's Uniting For Change Host Monique Singh-Bey And Special Guest......Maryln Dowdell & Stephanie Greer As We Bring In Our Topic>>>>>> How Long Will it Take To Heal From Certain Types Of (((ABUSE))) Whether It was MENTAL, PHYSCIAL, EMOTIONAL,VERBAL and Or DRUG/ALCOHOL Ect. Chime In With P.O.P.S. As We Strive To Implement The 6 Steps Of Peace Wednesday July, 23. 2014 At 6:30pm Central / 7:30pm Eastern Times... By dialing 7139550708 Be With P.O.P.S. As We Discuss The Healing Testimonies/ Journey's Of Women That Have overcome Certain Abuse And Will To Give That Freedom Away To Anyone Who Is Willing To Make A Change for The Better
When we are born, our DNA shapes what we look like, what our personalities are going to be, who we are attracted to, and our gender identity.
Western culture insists we are not only a heterosexual society, but also that we only have male and female, which are determined by the genitalia with which we are born. When our children begin to explore who they are at about three and four, they often begin to make gender choices.
How we treat these choices makes a difference on how healthy our children are about being who they are, even if that means they are gay, lesbian, or transgender.
Guest: Connie Dunn
Connie's latest book, When Panda Was a Boy: A Collection of Stories on Gender Identity for K-8 helps adults learn how to communicate in a positive manner, as well as help children feel normal about their gender explorations and choices.
Host: Lucinda Curran
Join us as we discuss this "controversial" topic - but one that would ease the path of many who feel that they were born into bodies that didn't quite fit who they really are.
#GLBTQ #genderissues #changeyourliferadio #conniedunn
This is a faithline for believers who come together in spirit and in truth. We discuss the 13 principles of consecration that are used to guide our daily devotion to our faith and purpose. Covenant Keepers is not about church; it's about change. Consecration is not about religion; it's about relationship.
Praise The Lord He Hath Given Us Another Day To Come Here On The Resurrection Power Church Of Christ Where The Holy Spirit Is In Control And Jesus Christ Is Lord To Deliver The Infallible Word Of God,We Are A Bible Believing Ministry That Is Teaching Preaching And Reaching The Lost Souls For The Kingdom Of Heaven In The Name Of Jesus,We Are Here Every Morning Monday Through Friday From 10:30 a.m Est Until 2:30 p.m Est And Saturday's From 12 pm Dial In Number Is 1-661-467-2411. All Are Welcome To Fellowship With Us
Exploring the question; Are you good enough to become a best seller? Are you beautiful enough to succeed in Hollywood? Are you smart enough to get a good education? The question of enough is one of the big self doubts that keeps us lagging, and wondering if perhaps we should pursue something less challenging, or just different.
If one of those self doubts are part of your life, you may wish to contribute to this conversation, or just listen to words that may change some of your perspective.
here are some of the articles we will be exploring, Plus an article written by an acting coach called "Are you beautiful Enough? written by an acting coach, who inspired this show.
100 Pennies is the story of a young girl living in Quebec, growing up in such poverty that she often fantasized that if she could get people to give her pennies; 100 pennies in fact, she would be rich and could change her life and the lives of her family forever.
An autobiography in the works, the Voice of Leadership's guest is Gaetane Martin, author of 100 Pennies, who graciously and with intense vulnerability, shares her story with our listeners.
Gaetane sheds light on her work, speaking to educators and therapists about the importance of listening to children, and the indiscriminant scope of poverty and hunger, and its impact on our future: our children.
This is part one of 100 Pennies: the beginning. Part two airs next week and takes our guest through to a life that is savored and sends a message of love.
CHANGING PERSPECTIVE CAN CHANGE RESULTS – GREGDOSS.COM
DISCLAIMER: “I am not an attorney. I do not practice law or give legal advice. I, as any of you can and SHOULD, study law and tell people what I have learned and how I gathered the information. I do not give any information as advice to apply to a specific case, but as general information regarding the law, which, by the way, belongs to the people. Please, use the information for educational purposes only.
GRAB YOUR COPY OF “RAW LAW” BY Muhammad Ibn Bashir, Esquire. A wonderful insight into the world of the criminal justice system!
Today's Show: July 24, 2014: The Damage Caused By Child Support;
1. Strained Relationships
2. Parental Alienation
3. Generational Poverty
4. Irresponsible Creation
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (30 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (16 chatters)
- in5d (16 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (15 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (12 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (9 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (9 chatters)
- reactionariez (7 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- Curious Times (6 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Raw Sex (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (3 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- The View from Montana (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- breezysays (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (0 chatters)